worried about mcat registration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

batista_123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since i am applying for a FAP (fee reduction for MCAT), and since the FAP site wont open til jan. 2, i cannot register for the april mcat until jan 2.
I am just worried that there wont be a space for me, because i know that most people already registered yesterday and today...
is there a high chance that i will be able to get my preferred testing site if i register jan 2? or there is almost no way that there will be a space since i am registering so late?

Members don't see this ad.

Since i am applying for a FAP (fee reduction for MCAT), and since the FAP site wont open til jan. 2, i cannot register for the april mcat until jan 2.
I am just worried that there wont be a space for me, because i know that most people already registered yesterday and today...
is there a high chance that i will be able to get my preferred testing site if i register jan 2? or there is almost no way that there will be a space since i am registering so late?

Why didn’t you submit this year’s fap? It was valid for registration up to the May dates. If you fill it Jan 2 they should tell you instantly if you are eligible or not, if you are then they will request certain documents and after they received this you should hear from them in about two weeks trough email. If you want the fap discount then you would have to wait for their final answer. As to being late it all depends which date you want and how many testing centers are in your area.