Worst treatment on a rotation stories

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I thought "lifetime donor" and "troll" were mutually exclusive?!!?

No, it just gets you the prestigious "lifetime troll" designation.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok more disclosure and not a huge deal, but to put my panic in context

When I was 13 a junior camp counselor (age 17) made a move on me by putting his hands in my pants and getting pubes deep before I told him to stop. He did and it was over, no big deal. But after this incident it was like deja vu.

Except rather than a feeling of vague familiarity, I felt the exact same odd way and recognized the only other time i felt this way (a decade plus later). And all within one second after the incident in my OP.

So it was kind of cumulative. Sorry for any perceived gay bashing, as "I love the gays" (cant remember where the quotes from).

No I'm not in conflict with my sexuality and if I was gay I would be waist deep in some men right now. A life without dealing with complexities of the female mind would be fine with me. If women were this forward to offset my timidity with them my life would be alot easier, so props to the gay guys who can properly gauge a receptive party for this (as well as forum). And negative props to the futility of others who can't gauge this.

And your joke still sucked you hack loser

God bless all you posters, even the hapless *****s

Last edited: