Worthy of an Update?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

improvcric

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Are these updates worthy of a letter?
-1 publication of a mini review
-4.0 gpa semester (granted I don't horribly bomb a final)
-20+hrs/wk for the last month designing and building a pretty awesome parade float for my church (not your ordinary parade float)

Obviously I would not send it until grades were confirmed

P.S. Would it be acceptable to include a photo of the float?

Thoughts...?

Members don't see this ad.

Are these updates worthy of a letter?
-1 publication of a mini review
-4.0 gpa semester (granted I don't horribly bomb a final)
-20+hrs/wk for the last month designing and building a pretty awesome parade float for my church (not your ordinary parade float)

Obviously I would not send it until grades were confirmed

P.S. Would it be acceptable to include a photo of the float?

Thoughts...?
Sure you can send an update, especially if you were worried about your grades on your primary.

Definitely don't send a pic of the float. I probably wouldn't even mention the float but let's see what others say

Sure you can send an update, especially if you were worried about your grades on your primary.

Definitely don't send a pic of the float. I probably wouldn't even mention the float but let's see what others say

Haha, safe bet on the float. If the float was incredibly important to you, OP, then mention it. Just make sure you emphasize the time commitment. If I were reading that, I might think it was a joke/not a big deal if you didn't explain it well.