would it be okay to call a dental school and ask for their interview format?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jankodejenko

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Let's say they invited you to an 11-4 interview for example, is it a lot to ask for?

Members don't see this ad.

Let's say they invited you to an 11-4 interview for example, is it a lot to ask for?

Why do you need to know? Better to snoop around SDN and see if anyone's mentioned it or check one of the school's specific threads.

Why do you need to know? Better to snoop around SDN and see if anyone's mentioned it or check one of the school's specific threads.
Would it be considered disrespectful? I suppose it wouldn't be wrong to ask if it was MMI for example or not

Members don't see this ad :)
Would it be considered disrespectful? I suppose it wouldn't be wrong to ask if it was MMI for example or not

I don't think its necessarily disrespectful, I'm just not sure too many schools would be apt to share that information

Just don’t give them your name and call on a burner phone.

Reactions: 1 user
Just don’t give them your name and call on a burner phone.
Actually I left my name and number. I said I was just wondering if I could get the interview format and it would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

It's not too much to ask for specifically if the school has a very different and unique interview setting. I'd not make this a big deal, honestly. If you hear back from them, that is great. If not, try to find information from here or other sources.

Reactions: 1 user