would it be too late to take PCAT on Oct 18th, 08?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chaunguyen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan to take the PCAT on Oct 18th, 08? That means I won't receive my score until early Dec? Do you think that's too late to complete my application for 2009 enrollment? For sure, I think it will be very competitive since there won't be many spots left.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

That is when I am taking it and its early enough for the schools I'm applying to. In fact I can apply for early decision and take the test in October.

Do schools with rolling admission wait for PCAT scores or do they fill you in for interviews and only invite you if you meet a certain requirement for PCAT score once they get the scores? I'm just wondering if they hold the app or look at it and consider you before receiving PCAT.

Speaking just from the schools that I am applying to. They look at pcat scores from October and do interviews in march-may so there is plenty of time to evaluate students. PCAT is not the only thing they are basing their interview decisions on.