Status
Not open for further replies.

areuok

10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2007
Status
Medical Student
fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

discuss

10+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2007
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

We all face tough decisions on the road to meds. What are your priorities?

discuss
Ahh, what a pickle this would be... I would probably choose the girl

ChubbyChaser

Yummmy
10+ Year Member
Apr 14, 2007
Status
Medical Student
Id find a way to do both.

Wylde

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical

discuss
girlfriend = reliable sex = you realize sex is overrated = I'd rather have an A than sex

katarzyna

neutrino. neutritious?
10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2008
Flowrida.
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
haha.

alright since i'm a girl, I'd chose the perfect scored final over the guy of my dreams.

:D

he's not the only guy in the world.

wizenedone

Indeed...
10+ Year Member
Apr 9, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical

discuss
ARE U OK?? lol...

bcat85

10+ Year Member
Nov 5, 2007
Southeast
Status
Resident [Any Field]

discuss
What if you had sex with her once, convincing her to come back the next night... and then studied for the final..

Cardiac

Full of Love
10+ Year Member
Jun 30, 2007
Status
Pre-Medical
Fail the final. No question. Life is way more than grades.

Dazedinvt

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 15, 2008
Status
Medical Student
I've chosen both at one time or another. I think most of the time I chose the A but I'm a chick.

That being said, it shouldn't take all night if you do it well. Then, re-energized and motivated, study for the final.

p.s. its a cop out to alter the fundamental question in your answer (and yeah I'm copping out).

brianmartin

10+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2006
Status
Attending Physician
well we need to know, do we get to keep having sex with her forever? And her friends?

riceman04

10+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2005
Los Angeles
Status
Medical Student
girlfriend = reliable sex = you realize sex is overrated = I'd rather have an A than sex

Huh!!!:eek:

so by reliable you don't mean good, right?

Ooglyboogly

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 1, 2008
Status

discuss
You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D

littlealex

little tiny alex
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 5, 2007
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Still, this is the "girl of your dreams," which I assume could be anyone.

I'd give up an A on a test for the experience of a lifetime in a heart beat. You only live once, and I'd rather have sex with hm... Eva Longoia, than get an A on a test anyday.

Bibbed

Just call it.
10+ Year Member
Jul 20, 2007
You need to call it. I can't call it for you. It w
Status
Pre-Medical
You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D
Speak for yourself, bro. I go 24 hours routinely w/o breaking a sweat.

plauto

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2007
Status
Attending Physician
I'm a girl so I'll put this in my terms...I'd rather get a 100 than sleep with "the guy of my dreams". I'm waiting for marriage anyway. In that case, my husband will understand and wait. :)
pardon the analogy...but waiting for marriage is like buying a car without having test-driven it. You never know what surprises you might encounter.....:scared: Nothing wrong with wanting to find the right person, but I'd do some trial runs (with this same person) before sealing the deal.

nonesuchgirl

10+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2007
Status
Oh, please.

Like any of you are getting laid.

w8ting2exhale

what a journey...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2008
Status
Medical Student
wow. this is something

10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2007
The Shadow Gallery
Status
Pre-Medical
If she was the girl of my dreams I would probably only last a few minutes and be done......then I would study. So (somewhat) in the words of chubbychaser, I'd be able to do both:thumbup:

EpiPEN

Aegis of Immortality
10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2008
La Jolla
Status
Medical Student
If she was the girl of my dreams I would probably only last a few minutes and be done......then I would study. So (somewhat) in the words of chubbychaser, I'd be able to do both:thumbup:
yeah but she'll want to cuddle afterwards while you might be feeling too sleepy to study

10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2007
The Shadow Gallery
Status
Pre-Medical
yeah but she'll want to cuddle afterwards while you might be feeling too sleepy to study
Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:

EpiPEN

Aegis of Immortality
10+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2008
La Jolla
Status
Medical Student
Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:
touche, I will accept that as an alternative possibility...

It's like that song from flight of the conchords, "... more? well I'm not suprised... but I am quite sleepy... "

it's biz-nessss, it's biz-ness time!

WillieMaysHayes

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Well since I always secure an A before the final, I will take "Girl of my dreams" for 400, Alex.

10+ Year Member
Nov 15, 2007
The Shadow Gallery
Status
Pre-Medical
touche, I will accept that as an alternative possibility...

It's like that song from flight of the conchords, "... more? well I'm not suprised... but I am quite sleepy... "

it's biz-nessss, it's biz-ness time!
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"business hours are over babyyyyyy!!!!!!!'

w8ting2exhale

what a journey...
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2008
Status
Medical Student
Does the internet count as a sexual partner?
spending all night online before an exam? now thats just foolishness. Are you implying that the internet is comparable to sex?

:confused::confused::confused:

nonesuchgirl

10+ Year Member
Nov 10, 2007
Status
Status
Not open for further replies.