Would you rather...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

areuok

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

discuss

Members don't see this ad.

fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

We all face tough decisions on the road to meds. What are your priorities?

discuss

Ahh, what a pickle this would be... I would probably choose the girl

Members don't see this ad :)

discuss

girlfriend = reliable sex = you realize sex is overrated = I'd rather have an A than sex

haha.

alright since i'm a girl, I'd chose the perfect scored final over the guy of my dreams.

:D

he's not the only guy in the world.

discuss

ARE U OK?? lol...

discuss

What if you had sex with her once, convincing her to come back the next night... and then studied for the final..

Fail the final. No question. Life is way more than grades.

I'd rather fail the final and not sleep with the girl of my dreams.

Life FTL

/self

I've chosen both at one time or another. I think most of the time I chose the A but I'm a chick.

That being said, it shouldn't take all night if you do it well. Then, re-energized and motivated, study for the final.

p.s. its a cop out to alter the fundamental question in your answer (and yeah I'm copping out).

I'm a girl so I'll put this in my terms...I'd rather get a 100 than sleep with "the guy of my dreams". I'm waiting for marriage anyway. In that case, my husband will understand and wait. :)

well we need to know, do we get to keep having sex with her forever? And her friends?

Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't fail the final, but I definitely got a C. Best choice of my life.

discuss

You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D

Still, this is the "girl of your dreams," which I assume could be anyone.

I'd give up an A on a test for the experience of a lifetime in a heart beat. You only live once, and I'd rather have sex with hm... Eva Longoia, than get an A on a test anyday.

You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D

Speak for yourself, bro. I go 24 hours routinely w/o breaking a sweat.

Speak for yourself, bro. I go 24 hours routinely w/o breaking a sweat.

wow...if you can do that, you should consider the adult entertainment industry(no joke)

wow...if you can do that, you should consider the adult entertainment industry(no joke)

I've been considering it for other reasons as well.... ehhhmm.

I'm a girl so I'll put this in my terms...I'd rather get a 100 than sleep with "the guy of my dreams". I'm waiting for marriage anyway. In that case, my husband will understand and wait. :)

pardon the analogy...but waiting for marriage is like buying a car without having test-driven it. You never know what surprises you might encounter.....:scared: Nothing wrong with wanting to find the right person, but I'd do some trial runs (with this same person) before sealing the deal.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc8tPTVBRSc[/YOUTUBE]

girlfriend = reliable sex = you realize sex is overrated = I'd rather have an A than sex

sad

but true

I'm going to go cry now

If she was the girl of my dreams I would probably only last a few minutes and be done......then I would study. So (somewhat) in the words of chubbychaser, I'd be able to do both:thumbup:

If she was the girl of my dreams I would probably only last a few minutes and be done......then I would study. So (somewhat) in the words of chubbychaser, I'd be able to do both:thumbup:

yeah but she'll want to cuddle afterwards while you might be feeling too sleepy to study

yeah but she'll want to cuddle afterwards while you might be feeling too sleepy to study

Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:

Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:

touche, I will accept that as an alternative possibility...

It's like that song from flight of the conchords, "... more? well I'm not suprised... but I am quite sleepy... "

it's biz-nessss, it's biz-ness time!

Well since I always secure an A before the final, I will take "Girl of my dreams" for 400, Alex.

touche, I will accept that as an alternative possibility...

It's like that song from flight of the conchords, "... more? well I'm not suprised... but I am quite sleepy... "

it's biz-nessss, it's biz-ness time!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

"business hours are over babyyyyyy!!!!!!!'

Does the internet count as a sexual partner?

spending all night online before an exam? now thats just foolishness. Are you implying that the internet is comparable to sex?

:confused::confused::confused:

Are you having sex on, with, or in a modem, cpu, router, or server?

If not, no.

Oh boy, all this sexy talk has made me look at the ethernet jack in a way I never thought I could....

Status
Not open for further replies.