Would you rather...

Status
Not open for further replies.

areuok

10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2007
  1. Medical Student
    fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

discuss

fail a final because you spent all night having sex with the girl of your dreams, or get a 100 on a final because you passed on having sex with the girl of your dreams to study?

We all face tough decisions on the road to meds. What are your priorities?

discuss

Ahh, what a pickle this would be... I would probably choose the girl

About the Ads

Wylde

10+ Year Member
    Sep 24, 2007
    1. Pre-Medical

discuss

girlfriend = reliable sex = you realize sex is overrated = I'd rather have an A than sex

bcat85

10+ Year Member
      Nov 5, 2007
      Southeast
      1. Resident [Any Field]

discuss

What if you had sex with her once, convincing her to come back the next night... and then studied for the final..

Dazedinvt

10+ Year Member
        5+ Year Member
        Feb 15, 2008
        1. Medical Student
          I've chosen both at one time or another. I think most of the time I chose the A but I'm a chick.

That being said, it shouldn't take all night if you do it well. Then, re-energized and motivated, study for the final.

p.s. its a cop out to alter the fundamental question in your answer (and yeah I'm copping out).

Ella Shepherd

Screen. Stage. Studio.
          10+ Year Member
          Nov 5, 2007
          1. Pre-Medical
            I'm a girl so I'll put this in my terms...I'd rather get a 100 than sleep with "the guy of my dreams". I'm waiting for marriage anyway. In that case, my husband will understand and wait. :)

About the Ads

Ooglyboogly

Membership Revoked
            Removed
            10+ Year Member
            May 1, 2008

discuss

You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D

littlealex

little tiny alex
              10+ Year Member
              7+ Year Member
              Apr 5, 2007
              1. Resident [Any Field]
                Still, this is the "girl of your dreams," which I assume could be anyone.

I'd give up an A on a test for the experience of a lifetime in a heart beat. You only live once, and I'd rather have sex with hm... Eva Longoia, than get an A on a test anyday.

Bibbed

Just call it.
                10+ Year Member
                  You realize that this is not a realistic question...I don't think many guys could have sex all night even if it was "the girl of your dreams"...Everything gets boring after a while. It's like eating icecream cake...after eating so much, you feel like you want to puke. After a while, Sleep>>>>>>Sex I'd have sex with the girl of my dreams for about 1 hour and then I'd go back to studying. Even better, I think I could manage to study while having sex. For example, I could apply the rules of SN1 or SN2 during this 1 hour time interval :D

Speak for yourself, bro. I go 24 hours routinely w/o breaking a sweat.

plauto

10+ Year Member
                  7+ Year Member
                  Sep 16, 2007
                  1. Attending Physician
                    I'm a girl so I'll put this in my terms...I'd rather get a 100 than sleep with "the guy of my dreams". I'm waiting for marriage anyway. In that case, my husband will understand and wait. :)

pardon the analogy...but waiting for marriage is like buying a car without having test-driven it. You never know what surprises you might encounter.....:scared: Nothing wrong with wanting to find the right person, but I'd do some trial runs (with this same person) before sealing the deal.

About the Ads
                    If she was the girl of my dreams I would probably only last a few minutes and be done......then I would study. So (somewhat) in the words of chubbychaser, I'd be able to do both:thumbup:

About the Ads
                    yeah but she'll want to cuddle afterwards while you might be feeling too sleepy to study

Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:

EpiPEN

Aegis of Immortality
                    10+ Year Member
                    Mar 13, 2008
                    La Jolla
                    1. Medical Student
                      Well, first time sex or sex that last moments because she is so incredibly hot will never tire you out. Then there might be a good chance she will look at you with much disappointment and just want to leave, Kind of like the American Pie situation. So once again, you will be able to study:thumbup:

touche, I will accept that as an alternative possibility...

It's like that song from flight of the conchords, "... more? well I'm not suprised... but I am quite sleepy... "

it's biz-nessss, it's biz-ness time!

About the Ads
                      Status
                      Not open for further replies.