Wow......So many good scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chiko

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to all of you.:thumbup:. Best wishes for your future.:)

I haven't received my score yet.Hope to see it tomorrow.:sleep:

Members don't see this ad.

yep I'm in Cali so I'll probably get it tomorrow. :luck:

NYC here ...last time i got them after or in the middle of the 6th week ..so im gona relax...but everyone getting their scores and posting them here makes me get nervous....

Members don't see this ad :)
In MI and still waiting! Gosh, I hope it's today! I'm counting down the minutes until I get to go home and check the mail!

Just a note to everyone else, do note that the people who post their scores early or anytime are people happy about their high scores. So, don't be discouraged about the competition because not everybody will get a 90+ PCAT nor will need one for admission.;)

You are so right Omnione. I am not sure I would post my scores if they were not good. However, on the whole this discussion board is very empathetic and recognizes that PCAT scores are just one (although important) aspect of a pharmacy school application. I am anxiously awaiting my scores from August. I had not taken a class or test in over 20 years and now decided to go to pharmacy school. We'll see later today how it went....

i'm going to bite the bullet and give out my scores even though they suck..

verbal 55%
biology 90%
reading comp 30% <--wowzer
quant ability 68% <--pretty good considering i put "B" on half of them
chemistry 93%
composite 76%
writing 3,3

honestly...i thought i would do worse (i only studied for bio and chem...i'm super terrible at math and i didn't really pay too much attention to verbal/reading comp)