wreb appeal

Started by tinna
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tinna

Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone has any experience with wreb appeal process. I failed my operative at 2.92.
I got a modification request denied and that pushed me to failing grade. Alsp i got my prep sscore and finish score of 3. I was expecting higher than that. I also got my operatory malfunction and it was reported to floor examiner but he gave me only 20 mins compensation but i list more than that i had not much time at the end and i lost points in amalgam finish coz i submitted mt patient for finish check at 4:31 .
Plz share youe experience and advise about that
 
Last edited:
I know it is not impossible, but it is very difficult.

good luck

Does anyone has any experience with wreb appeal process. I failed my operative at 2.92.
I got a modification request denied and that pushed me to failing grade. Alsp i got my prep sscore and finish score of 3. I was expecting higher than that. I also got my operatory malfunction and it was reported to floor examiner but he gave me only 20 mins compensation but i list more than that i had not much time at the end and i lost points in amalgam finish coz i submitted mt patient for finish check at 4:31 .
Plz share youe experience and advise about that