WSU (hopefully) c/o 2014

Started by JKIM02
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JKIM02

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all... Just thought Id start a newer thread for WSU for this cycle (the old WSU thread is getting pretty large)...We can post any questions and our apps progress here 😀

ill start ...
How are all you apps/supplemental apps going? I was just wondering what you guys were putting for reasons for "why wsu" and "factors in decision." Space is limited so I am not sure if it is appropriate to write short short reasons... ie "Met students and they highly recommended"

Sorry if this question sounds kinda stupid.. I could have sworn that it was different last year and reasons didnt have to be given... 😳
 
Don't feel stupid, it drives us all bonkers. I just submitted mine yesterday and I think for reasons applying I put something dumb about the website. I vaguely remember not being able to squeeze very much into the explanation box, so I guess short answers are what they want. Plus the general reason/factors is given in the drop down menu, so I say don't worry too much about it. But what do I know its my first time
 
Have any of you attended the DVM@WSU event? It was great! Good luck to all of you. I submitted tonight. I am so glad to be done.

Go Cougs!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I submitted too, and the "Why WSU" space seemed really short and annoyingly short. I think I put something like "Previous DVM co-workers recommendation"
Has anyone called to see if their transcript got there and GRE scores? I haven't yet but sent them a few weeks ago.