wtc crashes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trouserz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
PLEASE guys be nice to our afganistan-americans they're not binladen. i saw one guy at a bar get kicked out cause of his ethniciy. its soo sad how people judge others based on perceived culture and physical characteristics. also the use of the term.. "sand ni&*ers" will not be acceptable. Can anyone tell me about other documented cases of recent terrorist activities in other countries? Or is it just strictly antiamerican? It seems strange that bush is calling other countries to help us with OUR problems. Maybe we need to change our ostensible superiority to friendly relations?

Members don't see this ad.

An establishment that sometimes harbored bin laden was bombed this evening. No one's sure who attacked the US. It might turn out that it's not even afghanistan-related. I can't believe someone was kicked out of a bar b/c of his/her ethnicity. What a shame...I'm sure all of us at this forum are above such behavior, but to hear about that...it's just so frustrating. This unconscionable tragedy has been such a humbling event. A fellow student received a phone message from her husband after the plane hit the wtc He said that he loved her and the kids and to save the message. Screams were heard in the background.