-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Batman Sign ups!
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
1.lissarae06
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc
Sign up if you're interested (especially my friends in the WW addiction program!).
Mod: Dyachei
Vice-Mod: The LIS
1. Lissarae06
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc
Groups will be decided after sign ups and mayoral vote.
Mod: Dyachei
Vice-Mod: The LIS
1. Lissarae06
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc
Groups will be decided after sign ups and mayoral vote.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc[
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4.
5.
6.
7.
etc[
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.
7.
etc
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.
7.
etc
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7.
etc
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7.
etc
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
etc
looking at you SOV, Nyankomess,
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
etc
looking at you SOV, Nyankomess,
looking at you SOV, Nyankomess,![]()
Sorry, I am honestly done with WW for now.
I was dragged into this last game, and it took up too much time for me.
I am struggling in too many ways right now IRL.
I might take an SDN break as well.
Only reason I am on now, is one of my doggies is sick and I want to monitor her before going to sleep.
Sorry, I am honestly done with WW for now.
I was dragged into this last game, and it took up too much time for me.
I am struggling in too many ways right now IRL.
I might take an SDN break as well.
Only reason I am on now, is one of my doggies is sick and I want to monitor her before going to sleep.
🙁
sorry SOV.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10.
11.
etc
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8.
9.
10.
11.
etc
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9.
10.
11.
etc.
Saying I shouldn't at this point is just silly. I'm still going to play.
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9.
10.
11.
etc.
Saying I shouldn't at this point is just silly. I'm still going to play.
Idle curiosity: any thoughts on when the game will be starting?
Idle curiosity: any thoughts on when the game will be starting?
Shooting for the weekend or possibly Friday. Note: I work and LIS should probably pay attention in class some of the time. So things tend to move a little slower with my games
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10.
11.
etc.
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10.
11.
etc.
Not gonna even bother to ignore this or try to pretend I don't love these games. I'm an addict...sign me up!
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
Who cares that I pond hop Friday and school starts Monday? 🙄
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
Who cares that I pond hop Friday and school starts Monday? 🙄
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
We're prepared to go higher if need be, but our initial build-out is for 25.
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
We're prepared to go higher if need be, but our initial build-out is for 25.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
I was thinking of not signing up, but you see how well THAT works out...
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
I was thinking of not signing up, but you see how well THAT works out...
can we lynch kakuru yet? i'm pretty sure she's always a wolf. 

can we lynch kakuru yet? i'm pretty sure she's always a wolf.![]()
no, the power rangers game I wasn't!
but, the last one, and maybe the three before that and maybe one or two others. so, okay, yeah, I see your point!
so much more fun though!!
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
no, the power rangers game I wasn't!
but, the last one, and maybe the three before that and maybe one or two others. so, okay, yeah, I see your point!
so much more fun though!!
Totally, totally agree.
I dislike being a villager!Totally, totally agree.I dislike being a villager!
I've never been a wolf, but I feel like I'm so bad at being a villager. I think I'm too trusting. Oh, you're not a wolf? Okay! 🙄 😛
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Good thing I checked before class. Whew!
I'm addicted...
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
I'm addicted...
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Yay! Got in!! Devyn, you started class already??
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
Yay! Got in!! Devyn, you started class already??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
There aren't any roles that require posting in only emoticons/pictures right? Because I have a strange feeling that if there is, I will not be so randomly picked for that role...
Last edited:
Overseas people, we weren't gonna let you not get in, don't worry
Yay! Got in!! Devyn, you started class already??
Yeah this is my first week back...... and it starts....
Overseas people, we weren't gonna let you not get in, don't worry
🙂 I don't know what I could do if I could not play....
I may or may not be stockpiling Batman gifs for this game..... 😛
Yeah this is my first week back...... and it starts....
🙂 I don't know what I could do if I could not play....
We definitely would have made room for you guys. I know your addiction can't handle not playing 😉
🙂 I don't know what I could do if I could not play....
If you had to pick: Life without WW or life without whiskey, which would you choose?
If you had to pick: Life without WW or life without whiskey, which would you choose?
that is an unfair question..... I am going to go cry in a corner now :cry:
I am not going to play WW until apps are submitted. I am not going to play WW until apps are submitted...
finish app right now so you can sign up?
I'll give it another shot ...
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18. EngrSC
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18. EngrSC
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
So definitely in.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18. EngrSC
19. equineconstant
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
1. Lissarae06
2.hedgie
3. kaydubs (WW addicts unite!)
4. Philliab
5.Wolfspeaker
6.swingnsave
7. nyanko
8. kakuru
9. kanderson615
10. krist
11. zanydogz
12. SnS
13. nohika
14. Flim Flam Man
15. Devyn
16. DVMD
17. Packen
18. EngrSC
19. equineconstant
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
6 more!! Come on peeps, sign ups!! I need another excuse to procrastinate...
have TW and abney fallen off the planet??
Right along with abber, Emiloo, AKdream, sheeps....
Gosh...it's like school started or something.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cute lil first years all worried about school 🙂
Wish I could but I'm trying to break away from the internet a little this month; need to get on track studying for boards.
cute lil first years all worried about school 🙂
Wait... school started... I don't recall this happening.... 😉
Gosh...it's like school started or something.
And?
Right along with abber, Emiloo, AKdream, sheeps....
Gosh...it's like school started or something.
ooh yeah I knew we were missing quite a few "regulars!" hmm vet school what is that? as I sit here in the library attempting to review for my histo practice I have in 90 minutes!

- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K