-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Crazy Town
Started by devyn
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
In car accident. At hospital
Yikes! Hope everything turns out okay!

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope all is well.
****lynch jam**** don't wanna jump on the bandwagon just yet
Wait did jam and kbrow both role reveal? At practice can't search thru thread
And hope you're okay dyachei!! 🙁
E
Escalla
So we are thinking the garbage man is really Mafia? That's why Jam is getting votes?
Recent happenings in NYC aren't enough to convince me of that.
Recent happenings in NYC aren't enough to convince me of that.
Official Lynch Tally
allie - 6 (FS, TV, SnS, Escalla, bbe, kaydubs)
Jam - 2 (dwin, swings)
KB - 1 (allie)
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST
9/22 Votes Cast
Lynch MOAR!
allie - 6 (FS, TV, SnS, Escalla, bbe, kaydubs)
Jam - 2 (dwin, swings)
KB - 1 (allie)
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST
9/22 Votes Cast
Lynch MOAR!
E
Escalla
****lynch jam**** don't wanna jump on the bandwagon just yet
So you're jumping on the other bandwagon.
Yikes, dy!! Well wishes being sent you way!
Jam was supposedly the garbage man. I can't recall that kbrow revealed. Peeps switched from her cause she is preggers.
Jam was supposedly the garbage man. I can't recall that kbrow revealed. Peeps switched from her cause she is preggers.
So we are thinking the garbage man is really Mafia? That's why Jam is getting votes?
Recent happenings in NYC aren't enough to convince me of that.
I threw out an idea I had that perhaps in this town the wolves would be criminals. Mobsters are criminals and the mafia tends to control waste management. That's not a new thing either it's been going on for decades. Ergo jam is a garbage man which could be a front for the mob. It was a theory that I put out to spark discussion.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hope everything is ok dyachei! 

E
Escalla
I threw out an idea I had that perhaps in this town the wolves would be criminals. Mobsters are criminals and the mafia tends to control waste management. That's not a new thing either it's been going on for decades. Ergo jam is a garbage man which could be a front for the mob. It was a theory that I put out to spark discussion.
Well, it's worth looking into.
I would rather not lynch someone that revealed a role that's a plausible villager until more investigation is done, but that's just me.
Well, it's worth looking into.
I would rather not lynch someone that revealed a role that's a plausible villager until more investigation is done, but that's just me.
I understand--I didn't even vote yet. Maybe now some will investigate and we can have a definitive answer.
Kbrow only said she is not a wolf.
Hmm... so this is what I am thinking,
allie is suspicious to me, because she voted for me yesterday even after I role revealed
Kbrow, hasn't said anything...
Jam: until we know more about where the garbage man fits in I would hate to cast hunches because of rl events.
I'm not sure on who to vote for. I would hate for allie to go down when only being able to post in pics. My gut isn't telling me anything either. Drat!
E
Escalla
I understand--I didn't even vote yet. Maybe now some will investigate and we can have a definitive answer.
👍
Oh no, Dyachei. 🙁 I hope everthing turns out ok! and doesn't make the other issues worse!
Don't know who to vote for. (and we are all assuming that SOV's info is indeed, true)
Lynch kbrow
I'm sure they will wait to complete the death sentence until the baby is born.
(for real though, congrats!)
Don't know who to vote for. (and we are all assuming that SOV's info is indeed, true)
Lynch kbrow
I'm sure they will wait to complete the death sentence until the baby is born.
(for real though, congrats!)
I'm gonna go with allie as a photographer. I suppose kbrow is the logical choice here, so
lynch kbrow
lynch kbrow
E
Escalla
unlynch Allie for now. I'll decide later.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Am I allowed to role reveal? What I know is I could not complete my action due to the weather.
lynch Allie
Bandwagon, sorry. Busy work day.
As long as it doesn't say that you can't in your role pm you are allowed to reveal.
E
Escalla
I keep thinking too.. would the mods really make a wolf talk only in memes?
.... hem... thinking another waffle is in order for me.
Someone did this in another recent game. (4 games back maybe?) The wolf only needed to post in meme/gif/something-or-other for 1 day and once per day, and just decided to roll with it throughout the game. Was it Jam?
E
Escalla
I hope everyone is ok dyachei. 🙁
unlynch allie lynch kbrow
Oh no, Dyachei. 🙁 I hope everthing turns out ok! and doesn't make the other issues worse!
Don't know who to vote for. (and we are all assuming that SOV's info is indeed, true)
Lynch kbrow
I'm sure they will wait to complete the death sentence until the baby is born.
(for real though, congrats!)
Haha thanks! No hard feelings if you lynch the prego.
As long as it doesn't say that you can't in your role pm you are allowed to reveal.
Ok than my role is the Teacher.
Someone did this in another recent game. (4 games back maybe?) The wolf only needed to post in meme/gif/something-or-other for 1 day and once per day, and just decided to roll with it throughout the game. Was it Jam?
ah... hmm. Blows my theory then.
Well, having a role of photographer, and only being able to post in pics makes sense to me. (As much sense as possible in CrazyTown anyway 😛 )
I had the whip and whipped allie last night. Guessing it didn't do anything.
I am holding off on my lynch vote for now. We have a while until deadline.
I had the whip and whipped allie last night. Guessing it didn't do anything.
I am holding off on my lynch vote for now. We have a while until deadline.
squeeeeee so much going on i don't even know where to start so i guess i will just keep talking oh my god my heart is going a mile a minute preggers ladies shouldnt drink coffee no no no it is bad for them do photographers need coffee that seems like a slow paced job to me but i dont know are garbage men actually bad people that is not a job i would want stinnkkkkyyyyyyy though maybe they could spread bad things like germs and infections because they are so dirty i think i have to believe the old dead guy for now though and that something bad is happening in the pizza place but for now i will unlynch allie and lynch jam....mmm sugary waffles....waffle waffle waffle...java java java
Official Lynch Tally
KB - 5 (allie, hedgie, WS, lupin, FS)
allie - 4 (TV, bbe, kaydubs, KB)
Jam - 3 (dwin, swings, SnS)
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST
12/22 Votes Cast
Lynch MOAR!
KB - 5 (allie, hedgie, WS, lupin, FS)
allie - 4 (TV, bbe, kaydubs, KB)
Jam - 3 (dwin, swings, SnS)
Lynch Deadline is 6 PM PST/9 PM EST
12/22 Votes Cast
Lynch MOAR!
Hmmm. A teacher, eh? Well crud. Sigh, garbage man is the most questionable I suppose.
unlynch kbrow, lynch Jam
Class is about to start up again. Hopefully we get it right.
unlynch kbrow, lynch Jam
Class is about to start up again. Hopefully we get it right.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
unlynch kbrow
SOV says the pizza place...so lynch allie until someone gives me something better.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
I know nothing about roles right now....but you are misinterpreting my hint.
If you all followed my advice I was hoping to PREVENT a wolf attack.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
Teacher! I hate teachers! unlynch Jam, lynch kb. Jesus I can't get enough of these tasty waffles or some such nonsense.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
I know nothing about roles right now....but you are misinterpreting my hint.
If you all followed my advice I was hoping to PREVENT a wolf attack.
&&&&&&&&&&&&
So, from this post, I am gathering that SOV found out the wolves were going to attack someone in the Pizza Place(turned out to be Nohika). NOT that there is for sure a wolf in the pizza place(there might still be, but might not be).
Unlynch kbrow for now.
Someone catch me up. Sitting in the hospital on morphine with a concussion
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 34K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 127K
