You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Duck Dynasty Sign up
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
E
Escalla
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7.
8.
9.
10.
etc
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7.
8.
9.
10.
etc
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2.
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
I'm intrigued in how this is going to be a ww
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3.
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
I'm intrigued in how this is going to be a ww
I'm not familiar with Duck Dynasty. Also not sure how good an idea a WW is now that I'm in vet school, so this will be an experiment.
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
I'm not familiar with Duck Dynasty. Also not sure how good an idea a WW is now that I'm in vet school, so this will be an experiment.
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4.
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
good news? I'm not super familiar with it, either 😉
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5.
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
E
Escalla
Also not sure how good an idea a WW is now that I'm in vet school, so this will be an experiment.
Same here. 👍 I know I'll be reading the thread either way so....might as well participate. 😉
good news? I'm not super familiar with it, either 😉
This will be interesting then! 😀
E
Escalla
Dangit Lupin, I wasn't fast enough. I love that quote! 

Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8.
9.
10.
etc
I've been wanting to jump into a WW game since early summer and have been watching the last few games to get a feel for it, but I just don't think I can manage to play during school. It sucks because Duck Dynasty is one of my favorite shows. Have fun, guys!
I don't understand how any of you have time for this during school... Too busy poking out my eyeballs and trying to find time to drink away my vet school sorrows.
If yer like me, you learn by about semester 2 or 3 that studying doesn't really seem to change your grades all that much.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10.
Dang, it's been so long I just caught myself signing up with my real name, lolz.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10.
Dang, it's been so long I just caught myself signing up with my real name, lolz.
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
Of course I will. Lol. This should be interesting.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
Of course I will. Lol. This should be interesting.
I've been wanting to jump into a WW game since early summer and have been watching the last few games to get a feel for it, but I just don't think I can manage to play during school. It sucks because Duck Dynasty is one of my favorite shows. Have fun, guys!
Join us....
If yer like me, you learn by about semester 2 or 3 that studying doesn't really seem to change your grades all that much.
Ha! I have made this discovery. If I start studying and it is sticking, I make the most of it. If it isn't, I do other things (which is the majority of the time).
I've been wanting to jump into a WW game since early summer and have been watching the last few games to get a feel for it, but I just don't think I can manage to play during school. It sucks because Duck Dynasty is one of my favorite shows. Have fun, guys!
You know you want to play...
Sign up here for the latest WW based on the reality tv series Duck Dynasty.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
You all convinced me. Yay peer pressure.
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
You all convinced me. Yay peer pressure.
Ha! I have made this discovery. If I start studying and it is sticking, I make the most of it. If it isn't, I do other things (which is the majority of the time).
Sometimes the brain just refuses to work...
Unlimited sign-ups!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
Last one, must focus on school after this. 🙂
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
Last one, must focus on school after this. 🙂
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
Though I am on anaesthesia next week...so no promises of being around 20x a day 😛
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
Though I am on anaesthesia next week...so no promises of being around 20x a day 😛
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
Though I am on anaesthesia next week...so no promises of being around 20x a day 😛
You put too many a's in there. Please see my sig for the correct spelling. 😎
You put too many a's in there. Please see my sig for the correct spelling. 😎
Oesophagus. Oedema. Colour.
Yup.
Oesophagus. Oedema. Colour.
Yup.
👍 😀
I agree with this my friendly neighbour!
👍 😀
I agree with this my friendly neighbour!![]()
He will soon realise his mistakes.
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
just for you, dy 😉
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
just for you, dy 😉
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
kaydubs!!!!!!! 😍
It feels like years since we last had WW fun. Can't wait to work on our game some time down the line. 👍
It feels like years since we last had WW fun. Can't wait to work on our game some time down the line. 👍
kaydubs!!!!!!! 😍
It feels like years since we last had WW fun. Can't wait to work on our game some time down the line. 👍
We'll get it done, don't worry!! 👍👍
E
Escalla
Oesophagus. Oedema. Colour.
Yup.
I'm pretty surprised Canada doesn't follow this line of spelling.
Can someone sign me up pleaseeee?
To join or not to join.... hrm.
To join or not to join.... hrm.
I think you know the answer, LIS.
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
I think you know the answer, LIS.
I had actually been waiting to see if you'd join. It took me this long to realize you were modding. Oops.
Ok, ok.
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
To join or not to join.... hrm.
Having the same debate. I just don't see myself being very active...don't have the time to catch up on multiple pages everyday.
I'm pretty surprised Canada doesn't follow this line of spelling.
The American way looks SO wrong to me now.
E
Escalla
The American way looks SO wrong to me now.
The reversal of indoctrination upon return is more difficult than the initial switch imo. I still forget the 'u' or spell grey incorrectly sometimes.
Just spelling though. I couldn't shift to Fahrenheit no matter how hard I tried.
So.....have fun re-converting. 😉
Having the same debate. I just don't see myself being very active...don't have the time to catch up on multiple pages everyday.
One of the mods is a fourth year and the other is a vet. Don't worry about not having time lol. I don't think this is going to be the fastest paced game in the world.
One of the mods is a fourth year and the other is a vet. Don't worry about not having time lol. I don't think this is going to be the fastest paced game in the world.
A vet with a recent traumatic brain injury. We're gonna take it slow so I don't forget stuff.
Join us, frozenshades
Oh, alright 🙂
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
The reversal of indoctrination upon return is more difficult than the initial switch imo. I still forget the 'u' or spell grey incorrectly sometimes.
Just spelling though. I couldn't shift to Fahrenheit no matter how hard I tried.
So.....have fun re-converting. 😉
I grew up spelling grey with an "e".
I picked up a bunch of normal everyday words in Oz after being there 6 months, never changed back. Now will have been in Scotland for 5 years. Not gonna re-convert. I see no reason to. I can switch between temps pretty easily, and weighting/measuring systems.
Have gotten made fun of a few times while writing SOAPs back home. Whatevs.
The hardest part has been drug names...and the regulations.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I grew up spelling grey with an "e".
I picked up a bunch of normal everyday words in Oz after being there 6 months, never changed back. Now will have been in Scotland for 5 years. Not gonna re-convert. I see no reason to. I can switch between temps pretty easily, and weighting/measuring systems.
Have gotten made fun of a few times while writing SOAPs back home. Whatevs.
The hardest part has been drug names...and the regulations.
I would see no reason to re-convert.... I would not if I moved back to the states... not sure that is happening though so... null and void
I have gotten used to the spelling and it has become just the way I spell now. I am still working out the temperatures in my head, but it is getting better.
yeah I think the regulations will be the hardest thing tbh..... much stricter over here...
Can someone sign me up? Im on my phone. Thanks!
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
We are leaving sign ups open until dyachei gets off work. Roles should go out tonight.
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
We are leaving sign ups open until dyachei gets off work. Roles should go out tonight.
E
Escalla
I would see no reason to re-convert.... I would not if I moved back to the states... not sure that is happening though so... null and void
I have gotten used to the spelling and it has become just the way I spell now. I am still working out the temperatures in my head, but it is getting better.
yeah I think the regulations will be the hardest thing tbh..... much stricter over here...
Ahhh ok. My family line of English teachers ingrained in me a certain level of OCD in regards to spelling.
Agreed on regulations and drugs, though fortunately I'm not facing that challenge. I think it would be handy to know those of different countries for a greater perspective though. 🙂
A vet with a recent traumatic brain injury. We're gonna take it slow so I don't forget stuff.
Join us, frozenshades
Well... in that case...
1. hedgie
2. Rojo Duck
3. equineconstant
4. Lupin
5. Allie
6. Escalla
7. Dwin
8. Jamr0ckin!
9. FFM
10. Devyn
11. Jayna
12. DVMD
13.SnS
14. that redhead
15. kaydubs
16. Swings
17. The LIS
18. FS
19. WS
20. jjohnston
I haven't played in awhile because it seems most of the games lately have come with strict must-participate-all-the-time rules. I work 8-6ish, and will not always be able to be active during the day.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 368
- Views
- 12K