WW Duck Dynasty Sign up

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I grew up spelling grey with an "e".

I picked up a bunch of normal everyday words in Oz after being there 6 months, never changed back. Now will have been in Scotland for 5 years. Not gonna re-convert. I see no reason to. I can switch between temps pretty easily, and weighting/measuring systems.

Have gotten made fun of a few times while writing SOAPs back home. Whatevs.

The hardest part has been drug names...and the regulations.

They have some nice people in Scotland. Ahem.
 
They have some nice people in Scotland. Ahem.

Yes, that is terrible...but in general people in the UK LOVE their dogs. They are allowed pretty much everywhere(trains, buses, restaurants), most have insurance, and they would do anything for them.

Oh...and I can almost guarantee that those two guys were NEDs.

And stories like this seem to happen in the US too, so not entirely sure why you brought this up.
 
Last edited:
And stories like this seem to happen in the US too, so not entirely sure why you brought this up.

👍 the amount of animal abuse in the states is beyond horrible... and also more prevalent than what happens in Scotland just due to size of the country alone.... but animal abuse is everywhere, so not sure why that was relevant.....

I could say that about pretty much every state in the US.... oh there are nice people there, but look at this horrible news story....

like wut? :lame:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I happened to hear people talking about it on the radio while I was working. The word Scotland was mentioned in the thread. That's the only connection.

People get crazy about stupid stuff all over. Check the paper any day where I live and its horrible people doing horrible things to kids.

Again, sorry.
 
I happened to hear people talking about it on the radio while I was working. The word Scotland was mentioned in the thread. That's the only connection.

People get crazy about stupid stuff all over. Check the paper any day where I live and its horrible people doing horrible things to kids.

Again, sorry.

I was just teasing you. 😉 No offense found here. Crazy in a bad way people are found all over the world. We are all in agreement on that.