-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW Game of Thrones sign-ups
Started by dyachei
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Winterfell
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Hell yes! Favorite book series
Winterfell
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
Winterfell
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Winterfell
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Yeeesssss! All prepare for my nerdiness to be in full effect.
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Yeeesssss! All prepare for my nerdiness to be in full effect.
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdogpsu
2
3
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdogpsu
2
3
4
5
6
7
Last edited:
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
Winterfell
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 Orca2011
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
Haven't read these yet, so this will be interesting.
1 nohika
2
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 Orca2011
3
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
Haven't read these yet, so this will be interesting.
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2
3
4
5
6
7
jjohnston- I hope we can combine our nerdiness to kick some a**!
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3
4
5
6
7
I know even less about GoT than I do about Star Wars, so obviously I must sign up! 😛
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3
4
5
6
7
I know even less about GoT than I do about Star Wars, so obviously I must sign up! 😛
Ok two questions:
Is this based off book 1 or all the books so far?
Who should I make my avatar be Sam or Lord Mormont?
Is this based off book 1 or all the books so far?
Who should I make my avatar be Sam or Lord Mormont?
I know even less about GoT than I do about Star Wars, so obviously I must sign up! 😛
👍👍 Trying to get ahold of the books so I can at least start them before the game.

jjohnston- I hope we can combine our nerdiness to kick some a**!
Haha definitely!! And don't worry orca, I think between Lissa and I we can fill you in 😀
Probably more than you want, haha.
Jon SnowOk two questions:
Is this based off book 1 or all the books so far?
Who should I make my avatar be Sam or Lord Mormont?
And if that fails, wikipedia!👍👍 Trying to get ahold of the books so I can at least start them before the game.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
👍👍 Trying to get ahold of the books so I can at least start them before the game.![]()
Also, if this game gets people reading the best books of all time, then it's already a success!!
Ok two questions:
Is this based off book 1 or all the books so far?
Who should I make my avatar be Sam or Lord Mormont?
Not just book 1
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4
5
6
7
Too obvious of a choice😉 I may go with ghost
I couldn't resist the wall. Seemed appropriate for a grumpy old man.
Be Jon Snow. Do it for the ladies of the pre-vet forumToo obvious of a choice😉 I may go with ghost
Holy long books batman.
Well this might not be as convenient as I would've liked.
Well this might not be as convenient as I would've liked.
Holy long books batman.
Well this might not be as convenient as I would've liked.
There's still time
Haha definitely!! And don't worry orca, I think between Lissa and I we can fill you in 😀
Probably more than you want, haha.
Haha, perfect! I want to read them but just haven't gotten around to it. Maybe I can get the first one on my mom's kindle and have it done by this weekend.
Be Jon Snow. Do it for the ladies of the pre-vet forum
👍
Also, while I was combing the internet for a Daenerys Targaryen avatar, I see you beat me to it! They're different enough, right?? 😀
I decided I wanted Khal Drogo. The one I have right now is too small I think so I'm going to keep searching.👍
Also, while I was combing the internet for a Daenerys Targaryen avatar, I see you beat me to it! They're different enough, right?? 😀
There's still time
Oh there is, but it's hard to squeeze reading in when busy and my family's prepping to leave and stuff like that. 😳
I'm going to shoot to at least be done with the first book. I have some other books I want to read too...priorities, hmmmm..
I decided I wanted Khal Drogo. The one I have right now is too small I think so I'm going to keep searching.
Oooh now THAT is doing a favor for the ladies of the pre-vet forum!!! *swoooooon*
Who do I want to be since I know absolutely nothing????
D
deleted103644
Who do I want to be since I know absolutely nothing????
You know nothing, so you should be Jon Snow...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So GoT nerds, who should I have as my avatar?
search for dothraki. There's Daenerys, Viserys, Khal Drogo, Jorah Mormont, Irri, Jiqui, Vaes Dothrak, and more you could choose from.Who do I want to be since I know absolutely nothing????
If SOV joins he has to be maester aemon
So GoT nerds, who should I have as my avatar?
You could be jon snow, sam tarly, ghost, dolorous edd, benjen stark, halfhand
Since sheeps won't do it, be Jon Snow. And make it a hot picture.So GoT nerds, who should I have as my avatar?
Starting book one tonight so I can figure out who you're talking about. 



D
deleted103644
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4
5
6
7
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4
5
6
7
haven't read books + busy as crap = gonna sit this one out
D
deleted103644
I'll be Tyrion.
I'll totally do it when I'm done being Admiral Ackbar/Yoda doing a jig 😀Since sheeps won't do it, be Jon Snow. And make it a hot picture.
👍 Will do.Since sheeps won't do it, be Jon Snow. And make it a hot picture.
Finally found one that looks decent with the 100X100 size limits!
Jeez arse, way to delete me! 😡
j/k 😛
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 Nordicat
5
6
7
j/k 😛
Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3
4
5
6
7
Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4
5
6
7
King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2
3
4
5
6
7
The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 Nordicat
5
6
7
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You know nothing, so you should be Jon Snow...

So GoT nerds, who should I have as my avatar?
There aren't really any women at the Wall... but you could be Melisandre!!
search for dothraki. There's Daenerys, Viserys, Khal Drogo, Jorah Mormont, Irri, Jiqui, Vaes Dothrak, and more you could choose from.
Yeah, I was going to suggest Irri and Jhiqui as well. Really the only female characters besides Dany.
haven't read books + busy as crap = gonna sit this one out
Only on page 60. And modding has worn me out.
Is this what you wanted?
YES!!!!! 😍 I actually posted this in the lounge thread called eye candy for the ladies. It can't be posted enough, though, so I encourage all to quote it.Is this what you wanted?
![]()
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K