WW Game of Thrones sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Game of Thrones?!?! I can't miss this. Plus it'd add some happiness to my horrible boring life of boards studying.

Addict.

Members don't see this ad.

there are several people playing that have nothing to do with vet school, you would be welcome to join us as well, if you're interested.
*waves* That'd be me, or at least one of them. :p My sister (cuitlamiztli) is the one in vet school, but that hasn't stopped anyone from welcoming me to the games. You should play if you want!

Members don't see this ad :)
Deep down I welcome all the non-vet types...

... but dang it, ya'll are screwing with our ability to use feminine pronouns with a 95% certainty of getting it right.

:D Next game plan: ban whoever tries to lynch or kill me from SDN. That'll ensure a win for my team, no?
I think devyn's got a better one: get an avatar that we really like. Then threaten to change it if you die. :D

I think I'll put Ghost as my avatar.

A direwolf isn't like, a wolf wolf, right???

I think devyn's got a better one: get an avatar that we really like. Then threaten to change it if you die. :D
I tried that with my Brad Pitt avatar in the history game. It didn't work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Darn. I picked a small picture. Need to go bigger.

There's a cool one with Ghost growling. Sure fire way to get lynched.

Anyone have any good avatar suggestions for me? :oops: I'm afraid I won't be able to read the first book completely before the game starts.

attachment.php

Attachments

• favcharacter.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 90
Anyone have any good avatar suggestions for me? :oops: I'm afraid I won't be able to read the first book completely before the game starts.
If you want a hot guy avatar there's Robb Stark. All of the Stark children had direwolves if you wanted to be one of those.

If you want a hot guy avatar there's Robb Stark. All of the Stark children had direwolves if you wanted to be one of those.

Ooh, I totally forgot about a wiki. I'll go check all them people out.

Thanks, Lissa. :)

And I finally sucked up and donated to get the bigger PM box. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

And I finally sucked up and donated to get the bigger PM box. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As a WW addict, I can tell you this is probably the best investment you'll ever make!:laugh:

I figure it doesn't really matter, anyway. :( Whatever place we signed up under isn't a guarantee of what family your character will be from, right?

So I just picked a picture I liked. :)

As a WW addict, I can tell you this is probably the best investment you'll ever make!:laugh:

I think statistically the WW threads have a higher percentage of donors. :laugh: PM box is tempting. I think it'll be necessary for moderating.

Oh alright... I am a sucker for the pub and some good drinks :laugh:

I was at the pub at 3pm today, and drunkies by 4. I think I fit in well with the wall group, no??? Ahhhh freeeeeedddommmmm :D

I think statistically the WW threads have a higher percentage of donors. :laugh: PM box is tempting. I think it'll be necessary for moderating.

Yes. I nearly used up my entire limit in a week :eek:

I just learned that the city I picked is ugly, dirty, and smells like crap! :laugh: Awesome. Who are some characters from that city?

BTW, I know nothing about GoT...my friend has been trying to get me to read and/or watch for months...now I'm wishing I had! Maybe sometime soon...but everyone bear with me and don't lynch me for asking stupid questions! :rolleyes:

Ps when are we starting?

I just learned that the city I picked is ugly, dirty, and smells like crap! :laugh: Awesome. Who are some characters from that city?

The hound, joffrey, cersei, king robert, littlefinger, bronn, tyrion. there are a lot of characters from there but most of them aren't nice :D

BTW, I know nothing about GoT...my friend has been trying to get me to read and/or watch for months...now I'm wishing I had! Maybe sometime soon...but everyone bear with me and don't lynch me for asking stupid questions! :rolleyes:

Ps when are we starting?
You should totally be Hot Pie! :laugh:

We still need 4 more players before we can start, right? That gives me some time to start the first book; turns out my brother has it so I can steal it from him. :D

Couldn't we just take one person off each group and rearrange? :D

I know I sure don't care what group I'm in, since it's not who my role will necessarily be, anyway.

SO ready to play!!

And now some scenes from the show

tumblr_ljz097f5ep1qbo733o1_500.gif

got4-1.gif

Last edited:
I googled hot pie...and no way ha I can't look at that for a week! I will continue searching but so far little finger is pretty badass looking so I'll go with him for now...although I am a girl so I hope that doesn't confuse people!

sheepie with that avatar, I am warning you now, there will be many sex conversion mistakes regarding you.

They made me use her! and I'm pretty use to it by now. Also your avatar is perfect, just the way I imagined it :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.