WW Game of Thrones sign-ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was bummed Tyrion was taken. I would love to get his role.

Wait, wait, wait...DOES the group you signed up with dictate who your role will be? It just wasn't like that for the Star Wars WW game (the only one I've played so far).

Confused??

Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, wait, wait...DOES the group you signed up with dictate who your role will be? It just wasn't like that for the Star Wars WW game (the only one I've played so far).

Confused??

It has not mattered in the past, and while I don't pretend to speak for the mods, I would be surprised to see it matter here - it would be easier to figure out where to look for wolves/villagers that way?

Confused??
I think he just meant for an avatar.

Confused??

No, it doesn't matter where you are, you could get any role

Just noticed you guys had a COMPLETE noob playing. Didn't we discuss that complete (as in 1 post) noobs weren't a good idea before? MAJOR PM limitations end up being a burden on the rest of their group :(

Ah, what do I care? Not my problem :p
Someone, steal my naked Jon Snow avatar before I change it to something less schmexy!!!!!! ;)

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

Just re-posting as it hasn't been on the last two pages..

Just noticed you guys had a COMPLETE noob playing. Didn't we discuss that complete (as in 1 post) noobs weren't a good idea before? MAJOR PM limitations end up being a burden on the rest of their group :(

Ah, what do I care? Not my problem :p
Someone, steal my naked Jon Snow avatar before I change it to something less schmexy!!!!!! ;)
It is really tough to play with PM restrictions, but not impossible if others are willing to work with you. Mine were just lifted today--I can now hold 250 PMs and message 5 people at once!! :soexcited:--which is exactly 31 days (and two WW games) after I joined SDN.

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

3 more! Come on people, you know you want to play!

It is really tough to play with PM restrictions, but not impossible if others are willing to work with you. Mine were just lifted today--I can now hold 250 PMs and message 5 people at once!! :soexcited:--which is exactly 31 days (and two WW games) after I joined SDN.

It's going to be a pain in this game with groups of 7 (assuming we're able to PM people in our region).

Members don't see this ad :)
Non-donors can only message 5 other people, huh?

False. I haven't donated and somehow can message as many as I want. Was quite helpful for team wolfy in the LOTR game :)

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF
5 DocE

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

Kings landing is basically the lounge. Me likey....

So... do we have to call out our roles here? what roles have already been taken. I'd hate to double up on someone's role.

Ahhhhh man guys, I was so hoping sign ups would fill up cause it's so tempting to play but it's seriously like the worst timing ever. But I couldn't stop peeping and peeping at the thread and it's driving me crazy that it's not filling. So there. But if someone comes along after it actually does fill and wants to play, they can feel free to cross me out.

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF
5 DocE
6 Minnerbelle

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

Ahhhhh man guys, I was so hoping sign ups would fill up cause it's so tempting to play but it's seriously like the worst timing ever. But I couldn't stop peeping and peeping at the thread and it's driving me crazy that it's not filling. So there. But if someone comes along after it actually does fill and wants to play, they can feel free to cross me out.

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF
5 DocE
6 Minnerbelle

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

muahahahaha!

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF
5 DocE
6 Minnerbelle

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

just fixing the list for you.

So... do we have to call out our roles here? what roles have already been taken. I'd hate to double up on someone's role.

:D

People are just trying to get avatars from their regions, no roles as of yet - you know the drill. :p

No people are just talking about avatars not actually picking their roles, roles will be assigned by the mod as far as I know

Thank god - your last avatar did not have testicles that is for sure. :laugh:

last avatar: pants up to his nipples. No room for testicles.

New Avatar: used as an ad campaign for season two thusly:
iron-throne-littlefinger.jpg

muchos juevos on this guy

I am trying my best harassing people :laugh: hmmm..... got DocE (he was an easy sell really), but the other ones are not cooperating :(

Who else did you try?

I may give Samoa a shout out (for her original game in teh lounge). Carbon/Nutmeg are always on my list, too

I can only message 20 at a time. Unfair! Someone's made good friends with the admins, huh? :p

Oh...um...I dunno if it's more than 20. I don't think i've ever needed to go above 10. I just remember alaskandream and packen asking me to send messages to everyone at once rather than 3 different ones.

Edit:
Speaking of AKdream...didn't he put in his vote for wanting to play a GoT game in the future WW thread? Where has he been lately?

I wish I could play, but if I got a wolf role it just wouldn't be possible, due to it's consumption of my time. So I am choosing not to risk it lol. I have WAY too much to do. Have fun guys! :thumbup:

I wish I could play, but if I got a wolf role it just wouldn't be possible, due to it's consumption of my time. So I am choosing not to risk it lol. I have WAY too much to do. Have fun guys! :thumbup:

Ppllaaayyy it's been so long since I've been in a WW with you :(

Oh...um...I dunno if it's more than 20. I don't think i've ever needed to go above 10. I just remember alaskandream and packen asking me to send messages to everyone at once rather than 3 different ones.

Edit:
Speaking of AKdream...didn't he put in his vote for wanting to play a GoT game in the future WW thread? Where has he been lately?

I remember he popped in briefly during the star wars game and said he was super busy! Maybe he doesn't know sign ups have started?!

Who else did you try?

I may give Samoa a shout out (for her original game in teh lounge). Carbon/Nutmeg are always on my list, too

Just DocE in the lounge - as I have not seen D4something in awhile, thought about Carbon, but did not contact her yet. Samoa hates my guts so did not go that way :laugh: I guess could have tried T70s or something. Hmmmm what about TwelveTigers???

Basically i saw the PM title had WW in it and I was on my way running
YES-THIS-IS-DOG-I-AM-ON-MY-WAY.gif

Figured as much - I know you are always up for a game and when I saw Dyachei had only posted it in the GoT thread I figured you prob didn't see it.

I remember he popped in briefly during the star wars game and said he was super busy! Maybe he doesn't know sign ups have started?!

Worth a shot asking him dyachei?

OK... after several recruiting attempts, I have officially surrendered my willpower to another WW game. I know absolutely NOTHING about GoT but I will do my best. :thumbup:

Winterfell
1 nohika
2 wldlfstdnt
3 holdonhope
4 FTB
5 abbercadaver
6 NStarz
7ksmi117

Dothraki sea
1 jjohnston
2 orca2011
3 lissarae06
4 Foxhunter
5 SOV
6 TimeWarner
7 Katie8

King's Landing
1 JohnnyDrama
2 FranZ
3 krist
4 WTF
5 DocE
6 Minnerbelle
7 Emiloo4

The Wall
1 Sheepdog
2 Ivorypolarbear
3 LIS
4 wildcatj
5 devyn
6 SnS
7 Packen

man i really would play cuz it has been FOREVER since i've played with y'all, but i have to work tomorrow till sunday and am working extra hours.....i got in trouble last time for not playing much/as well as i should have :( trying to resist the urge to sign up!

If AKD pops up and wants my spot he can have it.

man i really would play cuz it has been FOREVER since i've played with y'all, but i have to work tomorrow till sunday and am working extra hours.....i got in trouble last time for not playing much/as well as i should have :( trying to resist the urge to sign up!

You're more than welcome to join us. I just want to send out roles

Status
Not open for further replies.