WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Why would this make him get off your dick?
Bc of the time stamp. I literally hopped on right after I sent that email

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah, I feel like he's rage quitted before from a game a really long time ago, but my memory often fails me. I guess I just don't really like to go off of behavior in past games because I find each new game to have it's own set of circumstances going on/set up/roles/etc. Maybe I'm just not meta enough though or I'm too lazy to read through games that I didn't play. lol.
Lol you should read through that rage quit though! He went HAM on me!!! And it was my first game so I was super taken aback (especially because Cray had already rage quit earlier, and she turned out to be a wolf too).

Fine, fair enough. It's 9 pm anyways, when I said I would vote.
Lynch Dolphin
Because it sounds like Coffee? has some inside info to go off on based on all of the accusations. If Dolphin ends up being village, the first contingency lynch will be Coffee?.

Why?

Members don't see this ad :)
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (3) - MJ, Sporty, Lawpy
Jayna () -
Lawper (4) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (4) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose
AM () -
jboo (2) - FinnSki, Mel
allie (2) - Jayna, Stagg
17/23
Lynch close ~1 hours
Role call: dolphin, allie, Houston, dpmd, FS
upload_2018-6-1_8-43-27-jpeg.234894

Miranda has given me some sketchy feels too and I could vote there, but I'd have to go back and look for the actual posts where that occurred. Never played a game with her though, so she's not the easiest for me to read.

I don't really find this weird tbh.

Clearly you both are just better/more confident than me as a noob. lol.

I said before that I think Coffee? has made some good points and the posts she made before immediately calling dolphin a wolf made it seem like she had inside information on her.
It's weird to make a tie. unless you're WZ I think? I clearly haven't played in too long if I can't remember who likes to make lynch ties.

Reactions: 1 user
It's weird to make a tie. unless you're WZ I think? I clearly haven't played in too long if I can't remember who likes to make lynch ties.
I know this sounds bad but I didn't actually realize I was making it a tie. I thought YK had more votes. I'm going to stick with my vote for now though, but I am not going to be responsible for a tie (bad experience last game).

Lynch koffee
I felt like I gave explanations for some of the areas pointed out that made me seem sketch but I do not feel that they took that into consideration. And have managed to convince others with their “analysis” and their biggest issue was that I came on right after they tagged me. But in reality I just logged on to go through the many many posts to get updated then I saw myself mentioned and felt bad for being busy so I wanted to respond... so yeah I’m sticking with that.

Official D2 lynch tally
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (4) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose
AM () -
jboo (2) - FinnSki, Mel
allie (2) - Jayna, Stagg
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
18/23
Lynch close ~1 hours
Role call: allie, Houston, dpmd, FS

Lynch koffee
I felt like I gave explanations for some of the areas pointed out that made me seem sketch but I do not feel that they took that into consideration. And have managed to convince others with their “analysis” and their biggest issue was that I came on right after they tagged me. But in reality I just logged on to go through the many many posts to get updated then I saw myself mentioned and felt bad for being busy so I wanted to respond... so yeah I’m sticking with that.
Oooh retaliation vote.

Members don't see this ad :)
I said before that I think Coffee? has made some good points and the posts she made before immediately calling dolphin a wolf made it seem like she had inside information on her.

What if she doesn't though? Would you still contingency lynch her?

Hmm, interesting retaliation vote rather than breaking the tie to save self. Dolphin was about to get my vote but now I am not so sure.

What about that changes your mind?

Fine, fair enough. It's 9 pm anyways, when I said I would vote.
Lynch Dolphin
Because it sounds like Coffee? has some inside info to go off on based on all of the accusations. If Dolphin ends up being village, the first contingency lynch will be Coffee?.

Don't really like this post. Looks like you're setting up a coffee lynch if dolphin flips village.

Bc of the time stamp. I literally hopped on right after I sent that email

But what if you finished the email hours ago and were waiting to send it until you could make a post on SDN?

@dolphin106258 what do you think of Lawpy?
I kinda already mentioned some things, I felt like they were initially upset by all the negativity thrown at them for their opinion about the waffling. And then I thought trying to lynch themselves was a little weird but also thought they might just be upset. But I’ve not really taken it as far as thinking wolf. But that’s just me.

What if she doesn't though? Would you still contingency lynch her?
If dolphin ends up being a villager that would point me towards Coffee?. I would contingency lynch her, yes. I don't know if she has inside information but the way she posted (saying to make good choices) it made it seem like she was asking us to trust her. I don't trust anybody, but she was also able to back it up with the post which sounded reasonable
I am doing this on my phone so please excuse the weird quote order.

--Retalitory lynch Jayna
--Comment about trying to stay under the radar.. Doesn't want to be unintentionally sketchy except for strategizing? One, nobody *wants* to be sketchy, 2, I haven't seen any strategizing from her yet
--Quick to get on after my tag
--After getting on, said nothing except wondering why i think she is sketch and saying last night was to confusing to do anything, then saying Mel is sketch w/o reason
--Not to mention, didn't move her retalitory lynch even after saying she would
--Hasn't even denied it

If Dolphin is village, Coffee will be my contingency lynch.

So to be clear, your argument is that wolfy Lawper would have killed Paws, then try and convince people to lynch through a bunch of you to widdle down the village because none of you are wolves? Even if only one is wolf (which I think is likely), I don't think it's statistically likely they would be the last pick of that group. So while I understand what you're getting at, I don't buy it because of the current answers I have for my question of "why NK Paws?" Which could admittedly be wrong, but only the very wildest comes back to Law being responsible.

The signature was a semi-joke, since you are coming off as one of the wolfier players to me. Others have dismissed it as your normal play, but it doesn't change that you're coming off wolfy to me. Besides, maybe you'll just get rezzed...
My argument is this:
The theory last night was that I was wolf manipulating a poor village Paws into voting my way. For wolves to best profit, the best way to strengthen that theory is killing Paws, revealing that the theory is at least half right, and then using that to push a lynch on me D2. Lawper started pushing me as a lynch without the Paws flip which makes me think either he is a wolf who did not consult his wolf pack/was a dumb wolf and jumped the gun, or he's villager just being overdramatic and reductionist. Based on what I've seen from him before, and balance of probability, I'm leaning toward the latter option.

Not even sure it's worth it but here
View attachment 234922
While I appreciate the willingness to back up your words, this was overkill.

But what if you finished the email hours ago and were waiting to send it until you could make a post on SDN?
Okay c'mon, now you're pushing too hard. That takes a level of dedication to wolfing that I wouldn't expect a newly accepted Vet Student to prioritize over applying for scholarships.

Willing to see what Coffee? is up to and partly to make sure the lynch doesn't swing back towards me.

Unlynch Jboo
Lynch Dolphin

Don't really like this post. Looks like you're setting up a coffee lynch if dolphin flips village.
Isn't that what you were doing last night? Literally you said all of the people who voted for dubz in the flip last night were going to be next!
Coffee? is pushing a dolphin lynch and making it seem like she knows something so this vote would let us know if we could trust her info or not!
Also see above post.

If dolphin ends up being a villager that would point me towards Coffee?. I would contingency lynch her, yes. I don't know if she has inside information but the way she posted (saying to make good choices) it made it seem like she was asking us to trust her. I don't trust anybody, but she was also able to back it up with the post which sounded reasonable

If Dolphin is village, Coffee will be my contingency lynch.

Do you remember when you lynched greeney, jboo, and 3m?

Official D2 lynch tally
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (5) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose,Mel
AM () -
jboo (1) - FinnSki,
allie (2) - Jayna, Stagg
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
18/23
Lynch close ~1 hours

I'd like some actual answers to the questions I've been asking, especially when I call those people out as sketch.

Unlynch allie
Lynch Jboo

Isn't that what you were doing last night? Literally you said all of the people who voted for dubz in the flip last night were going to be next!
Coffee? is pushing a dolphin lynch and making it seem like she knows something so this vote would let us know if we could trust her info or not!
Also see above post.

That was in reference to the last minute wagon that formed out of nowhere. And I said that after the lynch was closed. But what you're doing is essentially implicating Coffee negatively an hour before lynch close and blaming her if Dolphin flips village.

Official D2 lynch tally
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (5) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose,Mel
AM () -
jboo (2) - FinnSki, stagg
allie (1) - Jayna
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
18/23
Lynch close ~1 hours

Yet, you gave reads/feels so you obviously had some thought behind where people fell and could have voted for one of those early on rather than waiting.

This applies to Stagg, @Miranda Senft, and anyone else who holds their vote this game. You can always waffle. Getting in a vote earlier allows you to evaluate how someone responds to that vote and then go with someone else if you want to. Seems I'm always saying this in games

Good point, was trying not to ruffle feathers too much in hopes I'd get some actual responses. Will try and keep that in mind going forward, as I'm generally trigger-shy with decisions irl as well when I'm not sure about things.

Guys, I changed my mind. Don't lynch dolphin please.

Then I'd be crazy

Okay c'mon, now you're pushing too hard. That takes a level of dedication to wolfing that I wouldn't expect a newly accepted Vet Student to prioritize over applying for scholarships.
^

Official D2 lynch tally
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (6) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose,Mel,dpmd
AM () -
jboo (2) - FinnSki, stagg
allie (1) - Jayna
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
19/23
Lynch close ~30 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS

Okay, but the bandwagon against Lawpy was also extremely abrupt and I think he overreacted to the dubz lynch. Why are you sticking with your Lawpy vote?

Why not? Besides the dolphin wagon formed faster.

Official D2 lynch tally
Jayna () -
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin (6) - Coffee?, Snowy, Kata, Moose,Mel,dpmd
AM () -
jboo (1) - stagg
allie (1) - Jayna
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
Moose (1)- Finski
19/23
Lynch close ~30 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS

Unlynch dolphins
lynch AM

Call me crazy but her last minute change of heart reads like someone who knows for sure dolphin isn't a wolf because they are and trying to set themselves up for a "see guys I tried to get you not to lynch a villager so now you should trust me"

Reactions: 1 users