Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
If you did I missed it too. So I’m assuming they didn’t post it?Did I miss the spreadsheet post?
Did I miss the spreadsheet post?
If you did I missed it too. So I’m assuming they didn’t post it?
What are these spreadsheets you all speak of?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mod spreadsheets with all the roles/abilities/night actions/items and such. Most (all?) other games the mods’ll post it at the end for players to look at. Also helps you figure out different kinds of roles and stuff if you’re planning a game as a bit of inspirationWhat are these spreadsheets you all speak of?
Mod spreadsheets with all the roles/abilities/night actions/items and such. Most (all?) other games the mods’ll post it at the end for players to look at. Also helps you figure out different kinds of roles and stuff if you’re planning a game as a bit of inspiration
Oooohhhh, got it. That's pretty cool actually. I'd love to look at those as I've got a few ideas for future (way future) games and one of them would potentially be insane.
Did I miss the spreadsheet post?
Sorry I haven't got a chance to get on my computer. When I get to later tonight I'll post it hereIf you did I missed it too. So I’m assuming they didn’t post it?
Most recent games will have it just after the final writeup! Usually somewhere on that same page. Not sure how old games did it thoughOooohhhh, got it. That's pretty cool actually. I'd love to look at those as I've got a few ideas for future (way future) games and one of them would potentially be insane.
No worries! LMK if you want in one the TP game BTWSorry I haven't got a chance to get on my computer. When I get to later tonight I'll post it here
Love to but this week and possibly into mid July is killer for me 🙁 Not much time to be on SDN. Thank you though!No worries! LMK if you want in one the TP game BTW
2 questions
did you guys rebalance when you didnt fill all your slots? i see empty spaces??
also, were finn and I supposed to be rezzed wolf? the spreadsheet says village and vanillager....
Seems like the rez ability was best not used as we could have ended up with 3 wolf rezzes. Also wish chaos had been around longer, that actually was a really cool ability.
2 questions
did you guys rebalance when you didnt fill all your slots? i see empty spaces??
also, were finn and I supposed to be rezzed wolf? the spreadsheet says village and vanillager....
View attachment 235504
If you read the other notes page about the rez ability it was actually meant to benefit wolves, as at least 1 rez had to come back wolf. Maybe you all RNG'd village but you got flipped wolf cuz you were done last?
it shouldnt have said village and vanillager though. it should have said wolf.Seems like the rez ability was best not used as we could have ended up with 3 wolf rezzes. Also wish chaos had been around longer, that actually was a really cool ability.
If you read the other notes page about the rez ability it was actually meant to benefit wolves, as at least 1 rez had to come back wolf. Maybe you all RNG'd village but you got flipped wolf cuz you were done last?
and tbh i dont think there shouldve even been a thing where it said if the triple kill wasnt used one is wolf. the game should have been more balanced to start with where the wolves didnt need the extra help. take out some power roles and put some people in the vanillager spots that were there but not used. as far as i can tell, the game wasnt rebalanced before starting to account for the fact that not all of the spots were filled. I'm pretty sure at the beginning they said they could have 31, which we didn't. the rezzed players were just stuffed into those roles and 3 vanillager roles dont have names next to them at all.
Seems like the rez ability was best not used as we could have ended up with 3 wolf rezzes.
I'm assuming this probably would've not been allowed because it's could've potentially been at 14:9 by D4. Pretty much impossible to win as village without strong PRs/near perfect lynching.
Last edited:
We did quite a bit of rebalancing before it started for example jboo was originally a village and I can't remember we had some wolves village etc but changed some other roles, abilities and stuff around. Roles for rezzes were all worded vanilla villagers to start- past few days of ww were crazy so I didn't update sheet to correct wording. A rez would've been vanilla. Only one rez would have ever came back wolf. I'll admit the post death rez and the two village seers was something I wanted to try but balance didn't work out the way I had planned. If I were to redo it I'd take away the post rez and probably give the wolves a different ability along with keeping it 4 wolves and 1 rez max.2 questions
did you guys rebalance when you didnt fill all your slots? i see empty spaces??
also, were finn and I supposed to be rezzed wolf? the spreadsheet says village and vanillager....
View attachment 235504
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a more subtle way to defend an innocent child with a bandwagon with 35 minutes on the clock? Because
over it.
AM was thrown into a state of panic
over it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Not really one I can think of lol the downside to the innocent child is that if they have to use their ability early on...it just guarantees they're gonna get night killed.Is there a more subtle way to defend an innocent child with a bandwagon with 35 minutes on the clock? Because
over it.
Guys how did we go all game without referencing this
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh hai @LadyOtheFarm
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K