You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WW in Colorado
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Think hard about this.
Unless it's the really obvious reason I'm not following.
Unlynch Lawpy
Lynch Allie
Lynch Allie
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Unlynch Lawpy
Lynch allie
And that just confused me even more.
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (6) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo, Finski, Lawper
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (3) - Jayna, Mel, Moose
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch close ~2 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (6) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo, Finski, Lawper
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (3) - Jayna, Mel, Moose
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch close ~2 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS
I'm willing to let people defend themselves if they show up. And I think coffee has inside info based on how she posted about you. But, I'm not voting for you anymore.B
How did that even convince you? Just bc they got on....
And that just confused me even more.
If I can live for another day, I'm happy
LYNCH CLOSED FINALLY
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (6) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo, Finski, Lawper
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (3) - Jayna, Mel, Moose
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch close ~2 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS
Didn't lawpy just unlynch himself?
****Didn't lawpy just unlynch himself?
It’s not updated. Multiple ninja votes
****
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (4) - YK, SAR, Jboo, Finski
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (5) - Jayna, Mel, Moose, AM, Lawper
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch closed
Check your votes!
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (4) - YK, SAR, Jboo, Finski
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (5) - Jayna, Mel, Moose, AM, Lawper
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch closed
Check your votes!
Based on my very inaccurate attempt at keeping up, it'll be 5-4 to lymch allie vs lawpyDidn't lawpy just unlynch himself?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay, that's what I thought had happened. Guess I'm going to be surrounded by sealife now.
Dammit Lawper this isn't the pre-allo meme thread. CHILL.
Okay, that's what I thought had happened. Guess I'm going to be surrounded by sealife now.
Sorry i'm not used to WW chaos so my brain snaps and reverts to posting chaotic memes and gifs and a lot of SpongeBob stuff
********Dammit Lawper this isn't the pre-allo meme thread. CHILL.
Pre-allo is allowed to have a meme thread????
********
Dammit Lawper this isn't the pre-allo meme thread. CHILL.
Dammit Lawper, you made me agree with Mel.
********
Pre-allo is allowed to have a meme thread????
********
He's referring to the preallo social thread for off-topic discussions but for some reason, I ended up posting daily comics. There's a separate giant meme thread in the Lounge for the lolz.
Forum Members - *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
*******He's referring to the preallo social thread for off-topic discussions but for some reason, I ended up posting daily comics. There's a separate giant meme thread in the Lounge for the lolz.
Forum Members - *~*~*~*~Official Pre-Allo Social Thread~*~*~*~*
Pre-allo is allowed to have a social thread??????????
*******
D2
Well well well.... What can I say. You did some how manage to avoid a tie. You all greatly disappoint us lynching our favorite role! She wasn't even here to defend herself! However,back to recap the days events. Everyone was sure Coffee? had something on dolphin. She kept whispering and people were convinced she did. In a last ditch effort though AM was thrown into a state of panic as the tour bus had stopped at the royal gorge and some decided to go bungee jumping off the tallest bridge in America and the 3rd tallest in the world. With Lawper lynching and unlynching himself the mods considered smiting him and hitting him with a bolt of lightning considering there was still torrential rains. Do it again we dare you. However the skies cleared as the day came to a close. The forecast was all sunshine from here on out for the tourists considering Colorado boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. Though everyone seems to have forgotten about @genny she was still no where to be found.
@allieh8607 The Weather and Chaos
It is now N2. Get your actions in. Night closes 8am MDT.
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143
Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft
Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258
Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony
Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli
Buried somewhere in no man's land
24.@genny
Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager
2.@stayingpositive2017- Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
Well well well.... What can I say. You did some how manage to avoid a tie. You all greatly disappoint us lynching our favorite role! She wasn't even here to defend herself! However,back to recap the days events. Everyone was sure Coffee? had something on dolphin. She kept whispering and people were convinced she did. In a last ditch effort though AM was thrown into a state of panic as the tour bus had stopped at the royal gorge and some decided to go bungee jumping off the tallest bridge in America and the 3rd tallest in the world. With Lawper lynching and unlynching himself the mods considered smiting him and hitting him with a bolt of lightning considering there was still torrential rains. Do it again we dare you. However the skies cleared as the day came to a close. The forecast was all sunshine from here on out for the tourists considering Colorado boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. Though everyone seems to have forgotten about @genny she was still no where to be found.
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143
Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft
Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258
Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony
Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli
Buried somewhere in no man's land
24.@genny
Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager
2.@stayingpositive2017- Unlynchable Villager
16. @allieh8607 - Chaos
Sorry i'm not used to WW chaos so my brain snaps and reverts to posting chaotic memes and gifs and a lot of SpongeBob stuff🙁
![]()
I was actually referring to me now being between Katashark and Dolphin, but your Spongebob memes just added to my maritime madness.
I mean...doesn't pre-vet have The Watering Hole? Pre-pharm doesn't even have that...*******
Pre-allo is allowed to have a social thread??????????
*******
*****I mean...doesn't pre-vet have The Watering Hole? Pre-pharm doesn't even have that...
Pre-allo does not allow anything fun. They are a dumpster fire of sadness and anger. Anything fun gets moved to the lounge.
*****
Pre-allo does not allow anything fun. They are a dumpster fire of sadness and anger. Anything fun gets moved to the lounge.
😢😢 it's not that bad... 😢😢
But I admit pre-vet is way more fun...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*****😢😢 it's not that bad... 😢😢
But I admit pre-vet is way more fun...
Is it not true that they are not allowed fun there though
*****
*****
Is it not true that they are not allowed fun there though
*****
"Funny quotes from 'less informed' pre-meds," On-Topic Edition
Interviews: A Comedy of Errors
The less-informed pre-med thread is one of my favorites, and I've had a few contributions there.
The legendary Jalby thread was also fantastic, but the SDN gods unfortunately shut that one down.
******
First thread.
Original version got closed by mods. For posting off topic content.
******
*******The legendary Jalby thread was also fantastic, but the SDN gods unfortunately shut that one down.
No fun allowed
*******
So just to give you guys a heads up, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm driving from Amherst, MA to Ithaca, NY (about 4.5 hours away) to meet my vet school roommate, see the house I'm moving in to, and explore the campus 🙂 I'm leaving massachusetts around 6 am and will be leaving ithaca around 6 pm so I won't get home until after lynch. I'll try to get in on my phone during the day, but no guarantees 🙁
So just to give you guys a heads up, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm driving from Amherst, MA to Ithaca, NY (about 4.5 hours away) to meet my vet school roommate, see the house I'm moving in to, and explore the campus 🙂 I'm leaving massachusetts around 6 am and will be leaving ithaca around 6 pm so I won't get home until after lynch. I'll try to get in on my phone during the day, but no guarantees 🙁
Can you leave a contingency vote?
***
Still required to be on topic though...
***
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
******
Dubz family massacre up in here. Hate to see chaos go so early.
******
Dubz family massacre up in here. Hate to see chaos go so early.
******
Contingency Lynch Coffee?Can you leave a contingency vote?
I don't understand the whole ploy this morning with dolphin and then she ended up switching to jboo at the last second. Doesn't really make sense. Also, I know coffee? was at work but I don't like how it took someone lynching her saying she's MIA for her to show up immediately. I gotta go to bed guys sorry.
Last thoughts before bed: Was Allie the reason for the weather interruption in the write-up? Too sleepy to follow through, making a note for when I am more awake to think this through.
You in my hood and you didn't let me know??!??So just to give you guys a heads up, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm driving from Amherst, MA to Ithaca, NY (about 4.5 hours away) to meet my vet school roommate, see the house I'm moving in to, and explore the campus 🙂 I'm leaving massachusetts around 6 am and will be leaving ithaca around 6 pm so I won't get home until after lynch. I'll try to get in on my phone during the day, but no guarantees 🙁
Lynch Miranda
****************
So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too 🙁
had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
****************
So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too 🙁
had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
Omg my heart****************
So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too 🙁
had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
****************![]()
So worth it!
Contingency Lynch Coffee?
I don't understand the whole ploy this morning with dolphin and then she ended up switching to jboo at the last second. Doesn't really make sense. Also, I know coffee? was at work but I don't like how it took someone lynching her saying she's MIA for her to show up immediately. I gotta go to bed guys sorry.

Except that isn't really how things went down, and the context you're laying this down in is false.
Bit by bit
Ploy with dolphin: Not really a ploy at all. It is a solid analysis, as stated by many other people here, including yourself. In fact, you were supporting it with the contingency that you'd switch to me if dolphin flipped village-yet dolphin hasn't flipped.
Switching to jboo last second: Were you paying attention at all to what was going on? Suddenly, AM is begging me to switch on thread and I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
"Beetlejuicing": Do you realize what time it was at when I posted? 10 minutes before close. OF COURSE I'm not going to miss close if I can help it. My switch to jboo had nothing to do with your post but all to do with what else was happening in the thread.
It is also interesting that you immediately switched off me after my response and then are right back at it. So you trusted me enough then and then not now? I've literally posted nothing in between.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********************
So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too 🙁
had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
****************![]()
Omg omg omg omg omg
*****
@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?
@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.
Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?
@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.
Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.
I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.
@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?
@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.
Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.
Also curious as to why the Allie train got started. I didn't mind the vote and it worked out, but still would like to know why.
@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?
Also, @PippyPony , is your restriction over? Please tell me it's over!?!
Omg at least someone else is upI'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.
Also curious as to why the Allie train got started. I didn't mind the vote and it worked out, but still would like to know why.
@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?
Also, @PippyPony , is your restriction over? Please tell me it's over!?!
Re. PMs, a plea for uniformity more than anything because there were opposite things being said by AM and I.
I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.
Also curious as to why the Allie train got started. I didn't mind the vote and it worked out, but still would like to know why.
@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?
Also, @PippyPony , is your restriction over? Please tell me it's over!?!
What do you know of the chaos role? Familiar with it at all?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K