WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Unlynch Lawpy
Lynch allie

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (6) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo, Finski, Lawper
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
dolphin 23) - Snowy, Kata
jboo (2) - stagg, Coffee?
allie (3) - Jayna, Mel, Moose
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch close ~2 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS

Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (6) - YK, AM, SAR, Jboo, Finski, Lawper
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
allie (3) - Jayna, Mel, Moose
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch close ~2 min
Role call: allie, Houston, FS

Didn't lawpy just unlynch himself?

Official D2 lynch tally
Mel (2) - MJ, Sporty
Jayna () -
Lawper (4) - YK, SAR, Jboo, Finski
Stagg (2) - Pippy, Kara
allie (5) - Jayna, Mel, Moose, AM, Lawper
Coffee? (1)-dolphin
AM (1)- dpmd
19/23
Lynch closed
Check your votes!

Reactions: 1 user
i-have-no-2iuk00.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Dammit Lawper this isn't the pre-allo meme thread. CHILL.

Reactions: 5 users
D2
Well well well.... What can I say. You did some how manage to avoid a tie. You all greatly disappoint us lynching our favorite role! She wasn't even here to defend herself! However,back to recap the days events. Everyone was sure Coffee? had something on dolphin. She kept whispering and people were convinced she did. In a last ditch effort though AM was thrown into a state of panic as the tour bus had stopped at the royal gorge and some decided to go bungee jumping off the tallest bridge in America and the 3rd tallest in the world. With Lawper lynching and unlynching himself the mods considered smiting him and hitting him with a bolt of lightning considering there was still torrential rains. Do it again we dare you. However the skies cleared as the day came to a close. The forecast was all sunshine from here on out for the tourists considering Colorado boasts an average of 300 days of sunshine a year. Though everyone seems to have forgotten about @genny she was still no where to be found.
FYXlD.jpg
@allieh8607 The Weather and Chaos
It is now N2. Get your actions in. Night closes 8am MDT.
Mt. Elbert
1. @Animal Midwife
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Buried somewhere in no man's land

24.@genny

Bloom Cemetary
6.@Wildzoo-Vanillager
2.@stayingpositive2017- Unlynchable Villager

16. @allieh8607 - Chaos

Sorry i'm not used to WW chaos so my brain snaps and reverts to posting chaotic memes and gifs and a lot of SpongeBob stuff :sorry::(

giphy.gif

I was actually referring to me now being between Katashark and Dolphin, but your Spongebob memes just added to my maritime madness.

So just to give you guys a heads up, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm driving from Amherst, MA to Ithaca, NY (about 4.5 hours away) to meet my vet school roommate, see the house I'm moving in to, and explore the campus :) I'm leaving massachusetts around 6 am and will be leaving ithaca around 6 pm so I won't get home until after lynch. I'll try to get in on my phone during the day, but no guarantees :(

Reactions: 2 users
So just to give you guys a heads up, I probably won't be on at all tomorrow because I'm driving from Amherst, MA to Ithaca, NY (about 4.5 hours away) to meet my vet school roommate, see the house I'm moving in to, and explore the campus :) I'm leaving massachusetts around 6 am and will be leaving ithaca around 6 pm so I won't get home until after lynch. I'll try to get in on my phone during the day, but no guarantees :(

Can you leave a contingency vote?

Can you leave a contingency vote?
Contingency Lynch Coffee?
I don't understand the whole ploy this morning with dolphin and then she ended up switching to jboo at the last second. Doesn't really make sense. Also, I know coffee? was at work but I don't like how it took someone lynching her saying she's MIA for her to show up immediately. I gotta go to bed guys sorry.

Last thoughts before bed: Was Allie the reason for the weather interruption in the write-up? Too sleepy to follow through, making a note for when I am more awake to think this through.

You in my hood and you didn't let me know??!??

Lynch Miranda

So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too :(

had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
2z99zki.jpg

Reactions: 17 users
So sorry you guys. I deserved to be lynched for ghosting...I was so excited to be chaos too :(

had a crazy day at work that ended up with a client relinquishing a neonatal kitten to me so when I got home at 8:3opm all I could do was stare at her and make sure she was breathing and I totally meant to check in but I just didn't get around to it. Worth it!
2z99zki.jpg
Omg my heart

So worth it!

Contingency Lynch Coffee?
I don't understand the whole ploy this morning with dolphin and then she ended up switching to jboo at the last second. Doesn't really make sense. Also, I know coffee? was at work but I don't like how it took someone lynching her saying she's MIA for her to show up immediately. I gotta go to bed guys sorry.
:eyebrow:

Except that isn't really how things went down, and the context you're laying this down in is false.

Bit by bit
Ploy with dolphin: Not really a ploy at all. It is a solid analysis, as stated by many other people here, including yourself. In fact, you were supporting it with the contingency that you'd switch to me if dolphin flipped village-yet dolphin hasn't flipped.
Switching to jboo last second: Were you paying attention at all to what was going on? Suddenly, AM is begging me to switch on thread and I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.
"Beetlejuicing": Do you realize what time it was at when I posted? 10 minutes before close. OF COURSE I'm not going to miss close if I can help it. My switch to jboo had nothing to do with your post but all to do with what else was happening in the thread.

It is also interesting that you immediately switched off me after my response and then are right back at it. So you trusted me enough then and then not now? I've literally posted nothing in between.

Last edited:

2z99zki.jpg
Omg omg omg omg omg

@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?

@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.

Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.

I have pleas to switch in my PMs. I stated earlier in PM that I would be willing to switch to jboo, long before dolphin train really gained traction.

I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.

@Melchizedek
Why did you pick allie when you've been on jboo, and at the time they both had the same number of votes?

@Animal Midwife , you're reminding @Miranda Senft of what happened during the last game with greeney, 3m, etc but then also went to allie, presumably because she too was quiet (is that correct, or for other reasons?), which is exactly what you're reminding Moose not to do.

Obviously, I see here that the result didn't harm village, but really curious how this happened out of the blue.

Also curious as to why the Allie train got started. I didn't mind the vote and it worked out, but still would like to know why.

@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?

Also, @PippyPony , is your restriction over? Please tell me it's over!?!

I'd be interested to hear the reasoning behind those pleas (I'm assuming from Mel) if you're willing to share.

Also curious as to why the Allie train got started. I didn't mind the vote and it worked out, but still would like to know why.

@Animal Midwife , I'm extra curious about your switch to Allie. You had just got done saying how you didn't like how quickly and inorganically the Dolphin Bandwagon started, but then you switched from Law to Allie in an even faster bandwagon. I "thought hard" about those events and I've got a few theories but nothing that jumps out at me. So what happened? What was that "important thing you suddenly remembered" that made you want Coffee to switch?

Omg at least someone else is up

Re. PMs, a plea for uniformity more than anything because there were opposite things being said by AM and I.

What do you know of the chaos role? Familiar with it at all?