Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups closed. Roles being assigned. Final alterations being made to game. If you want to get in on the game please pm a mod (@JaynaAli we has you a spot if you can play). @vetmedhead @capri1722
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Dang. Your summer workout plan is going much better than mineHahaha. I figured that would be the immediate reaction.
Banff is gorgeous and I'm lucky to live only an hour away. I doubt I'll enjoy it much this weekend though as I'll be wondering what on earth possessed me to run a relay.
Other than the fact I was very unhealthy after second year and have been getting my fitness back on track. Down 10 lbs and about to go run a 6.4 baby leg ain't too bad for one month of being srs about my life![]()

You're all good!I’ll try to play! Some days may be more successful than others. And sorry I missed 5 pm, I just got off.
In before I die early again
![]()
WWelcome to Ghost TownI'm calling Modbandonment!
You all are being mod abandoned until this afternoon. I have to catch a nap before I can be on the computer more since I worked all night. Roles will be out today though I promise. It will be a long day cycle to start.I'm calling Modbandonment!
You all are being mod abandoned until this afternoon. I have to catch a nap before I can be on the computer more since I worked all night. Roles will be out today though I promise. It will be a long day cycle to start.
You can lock the thread. I believe there should be a link somewhere? Lemme look in one of my old ones.Just got up 5 minutes ago. Roles incomming!!!! Please refrain from posting game play until official play post is made (idk how to make the thread lock or if I even can).
Thread tools at the top of the page.Just got up 5 minutes ago. Roles incomming!!!! Please refrain from posting game play until official play post is made (idk how to make the thread lock or if I even can).
I wonder if it is gold donor only ability? I think it would be under thread toolsYou can lock the thread. I believe there should be a link somewhere? Lemme look in one of my old ones.
@PippyPony @Melchizedek it must be a donor ability because I only have the ability to add a poll. Thanks though!I wonder if it is gold donor only ability? I think it would be under thread tools
###
Lynch Mixy
###
Unlynch Mixy
Lynch Capri
###
Unlynch Capri
Lynch VMH
###
What the hell is an MDT?
Montana Department of Transportation, obviously.What the hell is an MDT?
rood, i helpedI think it's that time zone vmh invented.
What the hell is an MDT?
Multiple Drug Therapy, duhMontana Department of Transportation, obviously.
I like you.Lynch AM
For not believing in this clearly superior time zone 😛
A fitting welcome back to the gameLynch pippy
just as a start
Are you asking or telling? (Jk)Lynch coffee? ☕
All the groups are places in CO nothing special something similar was done in the MI game 🙂Ooooooo, groups. Fun. Is this something unique to this session or has it been done before? I also like that I'm on team Dinosaur. Rawr.
I'm surprised you don't know an STD euphemism when you see oneWhat the hell is an MDT?
I mean...he is cheezydI'm surprised you don't know an STD euphemism when you see one
I would have assumed you'd had enough exposure
We’re in Colorado Capri. Get your **** together.Montana Department of Transportation, obviously.
rood, i helped
I'm surprised you don't know an STD euphemism when you see one
I would have assumed you'd had enough exposure
HEY those hookers from the underpass said they were clean! If you can’t trust a $2 hooker, who CAN you trust?I mean...he is cheezyd
HEY those hookers from the underpass said they were clean! If you can’t trust a $2 hooker, who CAN you trust?
Lol yes it is. See don't give power to the sleep deprived one.@MixedAnimals77 , @capri1722 , @vetmedhead is Jalesburg supposed to be Julesburg in the initial write-up?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.