WW in Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Sign ups closed. Roles being assigned. Final alterations being made to game. If you want to get in on the game please pm a mod (@JaynaAli we has you a spot if you can play). @vetmedhead @capri1722

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hahaha. I figured that would be the immediate reaction.

Banff is gorgeous and I'm lucky to live only an hour away. I doubt I'll enjoy it much this weekend though as I'll be wondering what on earth possessed me to run a relay.

Other than the fact I was very unhealthy after second year and have been getting my fitness back on track. Down 10 lbs and about to go run a 6.4 baby leg ain't too bad for one month of being srs about my life:laugh:
Dang. Your summer workout plan is going much better than mine :laugh:

Reactions: 1 users
I’ll try to play! Some days may be more successful than others. And sorry I missed 5 pm, I just got off.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yaaaaaasssss, LET IT BEGINNNN!!!

29084671.jpg

Not like I'm excited or anything...

Reactions: 4 users
Also, just a quick heads up. I'm a night owl and have a 2ish month vacation right now, which means I'm rarely up before 11am CST. So if I'm not participating much in the mornings it's probably because I'm enjoying my sleep while I can :p

I'm calling Modbandonment!

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol, just got off work and realized I had forgotten about the game starting... logged on... To find I had no roll PM Lmao

It's officially the afternoon in all of the contiguous timezones and we still haven't started. Seems like a wolf move to me...

Contingency lynch Mixy

Reactions: 3 users
Just got up 5 minutes ago. Roles incomming!!!! Please refrain from posting game play until official play post is made (idk how to make the thread lock or if I even can).

Just got up 5 minutes ago. Roles incomming!!!! Please refrain from posting game play until official play post is made (idk how to make the thread lock or if I even can).

Ok yeah. Up at the top where you can choose to watch thread/unwatch thread, there should be a thread tools drop down to manage options.

Then there is a box checked "open"

Uncheck that

Thread will be closed to new replies until you check it again

Alright all pms have been sent out. Starting post incomming soon. Please pm a mod if you have not gotten a role! Please pm mods at any time if you have questions.

Reactions: 1 user
1e973c5b14048b4a01f1a7037e8ed6e4.jpg

Welcome to Colorful Colorado! That's what the sign said when the tour bus drove over Raton Pass. Colorado is colorful indeed, from the purple mountain majesty of Pikes Peak to the vibrant green of the trees covering the mountainside; from the vast blue skies to the ruddy color of Red Rocks Ampitheater. Lately, however, it was not just Red Rocks giving the state a red color. Seems some werewolves had taken up residence, and they would not be leaving without a fight.

Rules & Stuff:

1. Lynch close is at 8pm MDT and night close is at 8am MDT. (We use proper time here. :cool:)

2. Editing posts is allowed, but do not edit lynch votes.

3. Speaking of lynch votes, they must be bolded or surrounded by ### symbols, and preferably on a new line to make them easier to find. If you change your mind about who you wish to lynch, you must unlynch by the same method. Some examples:
###
Lynch Mixy
###
Unlynch Mixy
Lynch Capri
###
Unlynch Capri
Lynch VMH
###

4. You may PM with the person above you and the person below you in your group. If you are at the top of your group, you may PM with the last person in your group, and vice-versa. Please add at least one mod to your PMs, we're nosy.

5. Dead may post on thread as long as it is surrounded by *** symbols and does not contain anything even remotely strategy-related. OK: "Go village! Lynch those wolves!" NOT OK: "Go village! Just lynch XYZ and you win!"

6. There's no villager code here. Role revealing might help you or hurt you or do absolutely nothing. Try it if you want. Mods are not to be held liable for any outcomes of role revealing.

It is now Day 1. Lynch close will be at 8pm Mountain Daylight Time on Thursday, 5/31.

Mt. Elbert

1. @Animal Midwife
2. @StayingPositive2017
3. @Melchizedek
4. @CoffeeQuestionMark
5. @SnowshoeDog143

Cortez
6. @Karabiner13
7. @WildZoo
8. @Mad Jack
9. @Lawper
10. @Miranda Senft

Springfield
11. @youngkal
12. @finnickthedog @SkiOtter
13. @johnnaboo
14. @SportPonies
15. @dolphin106258

Dinosaur
16. @allieh8607
17. @Stagg737
18. @katashark
19. @Houstonnn97
20. @PippyPony

Julesburg
21. @dpmd
22. @SARdoghandler
23. @Frozenshades
24. @genny
25. @JaynaAli

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
What the hell is an MDT?

Reactions: 6 users
Ooooooo, groups. Fun. Is this something unique to this session or has it been done before? I also like that I'm on team Dinosaur. Rawr.

Reactions: 8 users
lynch dolphin

Because I have no idea who that is.
Plus we had tissue from a dolphin on our mock boards exam today and I had no idea what the answer (or even tissue) was.