WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
So I’m still 500 posts behind so this is an honest question, but did stagg out himself as a wolf? Or are we assuming from him avoiding lynch?

Members don't see this ad :)
If the poison was the result of an attack, then the poisoner had to be in your pack. If it was an item, I'm not sure if that would follow the same rules or not.
I don't know if "has to be" is accurate. I thought it was stated there were exceptions.

Reactions: 3 users
No, her and kc made comments about SAR that triggered it
Looking back I do actually like the post that grebes made re: SAR before with that first vote. So yeah, WIFOM, but I'll back off on that for now.

unlynch grebes

I demand more lynching. This is not entertaining enough to distract me from the end of the world that is my equine med and surg final tomorrow.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 users
Suuuper weak. So weak that the mods felt like making us all immortals who can't die unless we break the game.

If this is true I give up.
Like, does this mean that they’re all royalty or something and that we have to lynch enough villagers to make their kingdoms fall? Something else? They’ll be unlynchable until *ylo?
My brain is overwhelmed by the sheer volume of posts this game, and now it actually hurts from grappling with the thought that all of our lynching efforts could be in vein.
But also I know not to believe anything an outed wolf says... so commence WIFOM loop.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd like to hear more from @Jahboi today.
i'd still like to hear from @Jahboi
saw he liked a few posts

So looking at the end of the day, I'd agree with you. SAR voted away from Stagg after the MPM reveal. But there's more to the picture that day.
Notice when SAR initially voted. Stagg and I were neck and neck for a little bit early that day and SAR voted for MPM who only had one vote (AM). This feels to me like wolf who started to see wagons forming and just didn't care whether or not she was on them (either for bussing purposes or for saving purposes). That kind of apathetic response makes me doubt she cared if Stagg got lynched, and at the end of the day, just wanted to blend in with all the people jumping ship from MPM to doggo to make her waffling harder to analyze.
this analysis made me think about why SAR would vote away from stagg if they are both unlynchable wolves? wouldn't it be super easy for her to vote for stagg if she knew he wouldn't die?

Apologies, was away the entire day yesterday and allergic to mobile SDN. 10+ pages of reading later and we'reeee back.

Of course. From what I noticed, I felt that jboo would often latch on to an existing idea/read and run with it as though she had been thinking the exact same thing all along, e.g. saying stuff like "I was wondering if anyone else was thinking this as well." That isn't incriminating on its own, but it leaves a bad taste and was largely why I was concerned.

Mainly been observing until I have something definitive, here are my current watches:
Stagg, miz, SOV, em/Thoracic, jboo

Gonna read through some more posts and compile voting records, will return with more thoughts.

lynch jahboi
until he returns with these thoughts
something about him offering himself up to be blocked and then disappearing doesn't sit right

could also go for a mutts or pippy vote. based on feels since i haven't been able to read or analyze enough of the thread to form anything more concrete.

Jahboi was blocked until day 5. Coffee was poisoned Night 6 and now Jboo was poisoned.
Would the wolves really make it that obvious?

So I'm curious who was in the nation of Relica. The blue text write up says it was surrounded by perpetual tornados protecting it from invaders. How did it fall?

If we think SAR and/or Stagg and/or Capri are royalty, any guesses as to which land/house/whatever? Didn't a couple of the houses or whatever collapse per the write up? Someone with more knowledge of what's happening in the background and who has fully read all the write ups should look into this or let me know that I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Also it's Act 2 so that could conceivably change their lynchability as well. Just something to keep in mind.

If we think SAR and/or Stagg and/or Capri are royalty, any guesses as to which land/house/whatever? Didn't a couple of the houses or whatever collapse per the write up? Someone with more knowledge of what's happening in the background and who has fully read all the write ups should look into this or let me know that I'm barking up the wrong tree.

Also it's Act 2 so that could conceivably change their lynchability as well. Just something to keep in mind.

I believe they may all be from Bigantria. Not entirely sure about SAR, though.

Jahboi was blocked until day 5. Coffee was poisoned Night 6 and now Jboo was poisoned.
Would the wolves really make it that obvious?
####lynch jahboi#######

Jahboi has done what any noob wolf would do. ...say nothing and hope for the best.
This analysis makes sense. Simple but it makes sense.

• Angry
####lynch jahboi#######

Jahboi has done what any noob wolf would do. ...say nothing and hope for the best.
This analysis makes sense. Simple but it makes sense.
Seems like an easy lynch vote considering it was just pointed out that coffee was poisoned n4
Coffee was poisoned on N4 from what I can see.

Reactions: 1 users