WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reverie Barks

@Navilly, @Karabiner13 - can I get an updated tally to hopefully correctly confirm this creates a tie?

Being able to compare how this impacts more than one person could be interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Official First Day Tally

REVERIE

Animal Midwife (1) - Animal Midwife
Coopah () -
Coffee (1) - Coffee
genny (2) - genny, zigjaz
miz () -
pippy (9) - pippy, capri, sar, mpm, miz, paws, emmy, kcough, jboo
barks (9) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
dubz (3) - pbc, dubz, coop
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts
jahboi (3) - jahboi, allie, lawpy

Current vote tally: 33/33

Missing votes: 0

Time Remaining: Approximately 35 minutes

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

Members don't see this ad :)
@Navilly... many large scale series (I'm thinking mostly books, but video games sometimes also do it - thinking like Elder Scrolls) will have an index or an introduction/map/etc helping set up the scale and giving a reference for context. This game seems grand in scale and I would personally kinda appreciate a bit of a reference point. Even if it's just a list of names of regions, races, etc. We just got a slice of life introduction with just glancing info on the number of regions and I feel like this is going to be rough going lol.

my old game logic says they're village actually, and I'm right 100% of the time 50% of the time with that technique!

yeahrite.gif

I find this comment a little odd. Why would her specifically losing it suck for us?

I'm definitely more of a build you up buttercup type vs. blocking (notoriously something I hate) but I would like further elucidation here.

this feels like, super dumb to me. and bordering on just talking for the sake of throwing something out there. there's always a risk to kill a PR in the first vote, or mayor a wolf, or whatever. That doesn't mean you don't do it.

^ah thank you dolphin lol.

I think sketchy types often pointedly go out of their way to NOT act like they want or don't want something like this. Unless they're the boisterous type players (thinking DocE, STL, etc...)

Why did you vote to reverie someone who you immediately pointed out hasn't shown up yet?

I'm honestly kinda willing to go there. In huge games like this roles get scarce - I've definitely seen people who got kickbacks specifically for being elected mayor or getting lynch day 2 or other specific ****.

Going along with this doesn't really feel like you to me and has pinged my radar a titch.

Not sure I am willing to push it quite this far, but still.

I think you probably figured this out by now, but initial post specifically says:

I need context for why this is not wanted because you discouraging back and forth and arguments on thread is not in my mental meta for you and I don't like it.

I know I'm notorious for tunneling on Mel so gonna take this with a mental grain of salt, but I don't think bringing up a possible discrepancy in knowledge base (bringing up something being a mayor vote vs. the details on thread) is a potato/spud situation. I think that is a valid observation and you bitching about it is more questionable than not.

It's d1 - despite being a long one - you grab onto ANYTHING in d1 and put your claws in. Don't discourage people actually playing.

I would reread the preface, first paragraph. I will say that the world will expand after day 1, probably not to the extent you like, but if you read the preface, you may understand a bit more.

###unreverie genny reverie barks###
I'm willing to take my vote off and see a tie but I want some actual rationale for the Pippy vote before I can be less uncomfortable

Official First Day Tally

REVERIE

Coopah () -
Coffee (1) - Coffee
genny (1) - genny
miz () -
pippy (10) - pippy, capri, sar, mpm, miz, paws, emmy, kcough, jboo, lawpy
barks (10) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt, zigjaz
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts
jahboi (2) - jahboi, allie

Time Remaining: Approximately 25 minutes

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

I would reread the preface, first paragraph. I will say that the world will expand after day 1, probably not to the extent you like, but if you read the preface, you may understand a bit more.
It's less the expansion, more keeping the damn thing straight bruh. But I'll be patient. And I promise I read it all. :p

Official First Day Tally

REVERIE

Coopah () -
Coffee (1) - Coffee
genny (1) - genny
miz () -
barks (9) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts

Current vote tally: 32/33

Missing votes: zigjaz

Time Remaining: Approximately 20 minutes

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

Members don't see this ad :)
The reason was she was the next highest vote reciever and a tie feels interesting. That plus she's a veteran player who I think hasn't ever gotten a mayor vote (and yes I know this isn't technically mayor but whatever). Unless she won in family reunion... Either way she's on my list of people I sometimes enjoy playing with but often want to murder so that was enough reasons for me. Plus the Jah vote earlier was lazy so I knew I wanted to switch
###unreverie genny reverie barks###
I'm willing to take my vote off and see a tie but I want some actual rationale for the Pippy vote before I can be less uncomfortable

@Melchizedek come yell at this non-contributory post! There's no justifications or anything! Damn spud-like!

;)
You're being simple-minded and reductionist.
You know that I got on ZJ's case because she was doing things that were attempts to contribute and not hitting the mark.
AM's post is just a straight up ****post for shiggles.
Stop being a brat.

Official First Day Tally

REVERIE

Coopah () -
Coffee () -
genny (1) - genny
miz () -
barks (10) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt, koffee
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts

Current vote tally: 32/33

Missing votes: zigjaz

Time Remaining: Approximately 15 minutes

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

You're being simple-minded and reductionist.
You know that I got on ZJ's case because she was doing things that were attempts to contribute and not hitting the mark.
AM's post is just a straight up ****post for shiggles.
Stop being a brat.
You may know they're not "hitting the mark" because they were directed at you but that's not valid for the rest of the field at all.

I dislike people discouraging discussion and will always needle at it. I don't think it's bratty.

Reactions: 1 users
You may know they're not "hitting the mark" because they were directed at you but that's not valid for the rest of the field at all.

I dislike people discouraging discussion and will always needle at it. I don't think it's bratty.
Its not just the stuff about me that is reading like fake/bad discussion. Give me a second and I'll even get you quotes.

Lord y'all are exhausting.

lol I learned that in my first game where everyone kept thinking I was chaos, and I was like BUT I KNOW I'M NOT WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME

@Trilt
Your second question has already been answered in the texts I have read.
Why post this? If you're trying to be helpful, just point to where it is. If you're on mobile, why feel the need to post this at all and not just let someone else let AM know it was already explained? Too high effort to payoff ratio

It doesn't appear she would like to block herself. She is voting to reverie herself. But that is an interesting question. Why would she ask to block herself if that was never her intention?

While I would not put it in those terms, I do find it interesting so many wish to reverie themselves. I wonder if there is information to be gained from this.
Once again. Asking questions, doesn't provide any followup or thought process what any of it would mean.
By today are you referring to 4/7 or the day that goes until either 4/9 or 4/10?

I am unsure of the possible ramifications of either. Is it worse to give more power to someone nefarious, or take power away from someone virtuous?
once again, what is the point of this post?

and also super interesting:
I said vanilla for 5 days. being blocked for 5 days is essentially vanilla for 5 days, is it not? What's this huge difference I'm missing?
So for @Trilt apparently phrasing only matters when I phrase things differently and not when others do it :rolleyes:
(For the record I think the whole vanilla for 5 days/blocked for 5 days discussion was inane, I point it out now to show trilt her hypocrisy)

Official First Day Tally

REVERIE

Coopah () -
Coffee () -
genny (2) - genny, zigjaz
miz () -
barks (10) - cubs, barks, dina, matty, doggo, MsP, dolphin, sov, trilt, koffee
sov (1) - skim
lawpy () -
pbc () -
stagg (1) - stagg
mel (2) - grebes, mel

BLOCK
Animal Midwife () -
Pippy () -
coop () -
mpm (1) - mutts

Time Remaining: Approximately 1 minute

Gif of the day:
gif2-gif.257296

@Trilt

Why post this? If you're trying to be helpful, just point to where it is. If you're on mobile, why feel the need to post this at all and not just let someone else let AM know it was already explained? Too high effort to payoff ratio

Once again. Asking questions, doesn't provide any followup or thought process what any of it would mean.

So for @Trilt apparently phrasing only matters when I phrase things differently and not when others do it :rolleyes:
(For the record I think the whole vanilla for 5 days/blocked for 5 days discussion was inane, I point it out now to show trilt her hypocrisy)
For what it's worth, I was actually initially thinking zig had a post restriction for formal speech at the getgo of the game. Honestly didn't realize it was the same player here recently so I agree that the phrasing is weird, but I think we're coming to dramatically different points with the same data lol. I still wouldn't be surprised...
As a final word of advice, playing in the style of your character is not only encouraged, but advised. Good things happen to those who effectively delve into their character, or at least so it’s been said.​
And I don't think I said anything about your phrasing? Just that I dislike you smacking someone down for questioning things and dismissing something (like you potentially knowing more about a mayor vote!) just because it doesn't fit in your worldview of "important."

Perhaps a bit more sarcasm/snip than needed on follow up, but you're a good one to needle. C'mon. :p

You're being ridiculous. Quoting a bunch of things that I have said that are apparently useless is not only mean but incorrect.
Why get mad at me instead of the person who didn't actually read properly? How was her question not a "potato" when the answer is clearly stated in the first post?

I provided several paragraphs of an answer to this earlier. Is this also useless to you? If you're going to ask me questions and then just find my answers, which I actually spent time thinking about and responding to, pointless, then it is a waste of my time to respond to you. And furthering that thought, why would you ask me questions if you apparently find me soooo pointless?

If the conversation was apparently "inane", again, why are you calling me out instead of AM? What is the point of this whole entire post besides just to continually point out how apparently inept I am?

You're being ridiculous. Quoting a bunch of things that I have said that are apparently useless is not only mean but incorrect.

Why get mad at me instead of the person who didn't actually read properly? How was her question not a "potato" when the answer is clearly stated in the first post?

I provided several paragraphs of an answer to this earlier. Is this also useless to you? If you're going to ask me questions and then just find my answers, which I actually spent time thinking about and responding to, pointless, then it is a waste of my time to respond to you. And furthering that thought, why would you ask me questions if you apparently find me soooo pointless?

If the conversation was apparently "inane", again, why are you calling me out instead of AM? What is the point of this whole entire post besides just to continually point out how apparently inept I am?
Hey psssst
I was quoting the posts that I found lacking so that I could respond to trilt, specifically in the context of what it was that I was referring to. I read your responses to my questions and was satisfied with the responses. Just because I didn't acknowledge them, does not mean they went unnoticed.

ETA: Why not AM? Don't worry its in my notes to address eventually

Day 1 write up:

“LET ME OUT OF HERE AT ONCE.” The silver knight was furiously pounding on the door.

The man guarding the door let out another sigh. “You were fairly well beat up from the ship landing. We found you unconscious. We helped as much as we could, but we did not want to give you the liquid medicine you needed while unsconscious, in fear of aspiration. So go, take THE REMEDY and we will let you part ways from us.

“You don’t understand, I don’t have time for your insolence. The princess in trouble. Do you not care about the princess’s fate? I will have you all dead for this.”

“You aren’t coming out until you drink it.”

“Do you think I will willingly put poison to my mouth? I know you want me disposed with. You…..” The knight started to run out of breath. “LET ME OUUUUUUT!”
--------------------------
“Heh, that was some show you put on for us back there on the stage?”

“Hmmm” the boy in the orange hat looked up at Kailvan

“You know, the geysers that shot from your hands…. And saved your life. Are you a…”

“Yes. I am a dark wizard.”

“I have never seen one before. I don’t mean to be offensive in the slightest. I am just impressed.”

“Well, thank you.”

“Anyway, I am sorry to bother you, I know you are resting to heal back up. I have important business downstairs.”

As he walked out of the room, he was stopped by a boy, a bit older than Kailvan, with flaming red hair.

“Heh, let me guess? Going after the princess? Typical Kailvan.”

“I mean I have to. If there’s a girl in trouble, who would I be if I didn’t go and try and help them. And given that we are in one of the most evil areas of this world, she will need a strong man to get her back.”

“Heh, you know he’s not going to let you do it. You’re going to get a beating for it.”

“Ah, but he would have to catch me first, I have gotten quicker in my old age.” He chuckles to himself.

“Best of luck, catch me before you leave, if you haven’t been knocked unsconscious that is.”

Kailvan walked down the stairs and found the leader of the Band at the base of them, a goofy smile upon his face. “Let me guess Kailvan, you are going to leave us again. You are going to go find the princess. Because it would just go against your nature if you didn’t”

“Well, if you already know what I am going to say, I shall be on my way.”

“BAHAHAHAHAHA. You know that I can’t let you go without some sort of retribution.” The leader immediately charged at Kailvan who pushed off the stairs, launching him clear of the charging brute. With an unanticipated amount of quickness, the leader immediately jumped from his position on the stairs in the hopes of body slamming straight into Kailvan. Kailvan, while surprised, was the quicker of the two who whipped around, lunged forward, and drove the butt of one of his daggers into the side of the leader.

“Ah you are quicker than the last time.” The leader was just getting back upon his feet. “Now,” He pulls out his one-handed sword. “It is time we see how strong you have become. He lunged forward in a stab attack at Kailvan. Kailvan parried the blow away with both daggers, forming an x, in a burst of power upwards. Kailvan slid one of the daggers down his arm to cut his wrist, but the man was quick with his sword, and slashed away his dagger, making it clang to the floor.

“BAHAHAHA. One measly dagger vs. a sword. I almost feel bad for….”

Kailvan used the momentary brag to slide forward, underneath the swing of the man’s blade, making a superficial slice in the man’s calf. The man fell to one knee. He swing his blade behind him, which Kailvan jumped over, and quickly scraped his dagger downwards against his other Calf, bringing him to both of his knees.

The man flailed about stabbing his sword backwards at Kailvan’s face. Kailvan leaned backwards, the blade narrowly missing him, and lunged forward, placing the dagger to the man’s neck.

“BAHAHAHAHAHA, well why don’t you just kill your old man already.” Kailvan sheathed his dagger And pulled him up. “Now, go, do what you must, but don’t expect a place back here with us. BAHAHAHHAA’

Kailvan went back up the stairs and straight to the knight’s room. He knocked twice.

“Scoundrel, I have drank the disgusting vial you have forced me to drink. Now I demand you let me out, and I won’t kill you immediately, I will let you have your day in court before that.”

“Yeah, yeah tin man. Your options are to play nice and I let you out to help me find the princess, or you can stay in here until my leader figures out what he is going to do with you? What will it be?”

“This does not make us comrades, and this does not make me owe you a thing. Once we find the princess, I will still have your head for what you’ve done.”

“I will take that as a yes, to playing nice.” He unlocked the door, and walked towards the little wizards room. The knight followed closely behind.

Kailvan walked in the doorway, “So my little dark mage friend, I was wondering if…”

“Of course, I will help you, you saved me from a great fall originally. The least I can do,for you and this country, is help you reclaim the princess”

“Okay, we leave in 10 minutes, get ready!”

Kailvan immediately left the room, but the knight lingered around for a moment. “I never quite caught your name.”

“Keke, Sir.”

“No, no. You never need to call me sir. You saved my life, and more importantly you saved the princess’s life, Master Keke.”

“It was honestly nothing, and besides you all had saved me earlier.”

“Well, I did have one question for you. Are you able to… (he leaned in closer to the little wizard)”

The wizard’s eyes beamed. “With ease.”

Kailvan headed towards the back exit of the ship, his mind focused. In fact so focused, that he didn’t notice him standing by a stack of crates at the exit. “Going to leave without saying bye to me first?”

The boy with red hair looked smugly at Kailvan. “Now Emp, I just knew you would be seeing me off, I knew I couldn’t leave without you being there to kiss me good bye.” Kailvan puts a kissy face on before breaking into laughter.

“You know, fine, I won’t give you this then.” He flashes a vial of medicine. “You can die out there from being petrified, poisoned, burned, or whatever other ailment you may find.”

“Hey, but if I died, then you couldn’t use me as your excuse as to why you can never get any ladies.” He flashed a wink at his friend, who threw a half-joking punch at him, which he easily ducked and avoided.

“You know, you can be a real **** sometimes.” He tosses the vial over towards Kailvan, who catches it and gently places it into his bag. “Just try not to die, as I won’t be there to save your sorry @ss this time.”

Kailvan received a remedy

Keke and the silver knight rounded the corner to meet up with Kailvan. They emerged from the airship into a forest…. A forest that seemed to be very aware of their presence. They followed a string of trees to a stream. They heard some rustling coming from an area behind some trees at the end of the stream. They started rushing forward, splashing through the stream. At the end of the stream, they peered through the trees, and there she was…. The princess… held within a cage that appeared to be a permanent fixture on the back of a plant-like beast.

The silver knight rushed forward, ready to strike the beast. However, the thumping of his armour alerted the beast to his presence quite early in the charge, allowing the quick beast to scuttle off. In the beasts place were now 4 rose-like beasts, hissing at the knight with sharpened fangs.

“Sir, get down!” The dark mage honed his energies and out of his hands burst a flamethrower. The silver knight dived down to the floor, the flames licking at his armour as they traveled over him. The flames landed square into the first beast, and as it did so, a tornado of flame sprang up from the ground, whipping into the other 3 beasts. Within seconds, all 4 beasts fell to the ground burnt to a crisp.

Kailvan ran past the silver knight, “There is no time to gawk at his masterpiece, we need to follow the princess. All of them were on the move again, following the tracks that the beast had left. Finally, they arrived at what must be the center of the forest. It looked live a hive system, with a network of holes running around the center. They walked past the carved trees to the center to see a large plant beast in front of them.

Behind the beast, was the princess, in the cage attached to it. A noise behind them. Kailvan turned his back to the wizard and the knight to fight whatever atrocity was coming from behind. He so the flicker of red in the distance and was ready to slay another of those rose beasts. But, as it approached it looked more human like in form.

The beast hit his front foot up and crashed to the floor repeatedly, once then twice then.

The mage immediately called forth a wall of ice in front of him, and concentrated on it, thickening the layers as quickly as he could.

“Master Keke, do it now.” The wizard stopped for a moment, and focused on the knight’s sword. The knight’s sword started glowing with a bright, rich blue flame emitting from the bladed portion. He stood in an attack position, ready to decimate the mammoth should he get through the ice.

On the other side, Kailvan could now make out the figure. “Emp, why did you come this way?”

“Oh, did you think I wouldn’t save your butt like always. I mean, let’s be hon- WHAT in the world is that.”

He stared up at the mammoth like creature.

“Kailvan, you go and deal with the princess, I will help them with this creature. Kailvan rushed around the side of the ice wall, unseen by the beast, and sliced the cage clean open with two swipes of his dagger. He sheathed his daggers, and laid the princess out across his arms in midair. That’s when he heard the roar right behind him.

“Master Keke, let the ice wall fall, we need to save the princess. The ice wall became a twisting funnel of water in less than a second, which Keke used to whip the backside of the beast. The beast whipped around and started a charge at the young wizard. The silver knight rushed forward, and swiped off a protruding wooden horn in one swoop, setting the beast ablaze. The beast faced the knight, allowing Keke to summon forth a floor of lava underneath the beast, which sprang up like a geyser but a second later. The beast was blackened, and crashed to the floor, lifeless.

“I know this isn’t the right time, but I also have something f…..”

A rumbling occurred, and it sounded like an eruption was about to emerge from the holes. “RUUUUUN”

The silver knight scooped up the princess from Kailvan’s hands, and they all were in a full sprint away from the area. Keke launched himself into the air through a funnel of air. “To the left, that is the quickest way out of the forest.” He yelled from the treetops. The dark wizard propelled himself to the front of the group with wind, leading the way out.

The pitter pattering of motion was growing ever louder behind them. Keke looked behind the group to see what the source was. “Guys, even faster, the forest itself is PETRIFYING”

The desperately fast pace became even faster, they could see the light signaling their exit. That’s when the boy with red hair tripped. Kailvan slid to a stop. Took a step his way, but the monsters were already at his friend.

His friend shouted. “You need this map to get to where you must. Protect the princess.” He threw the map in the direction of Kailvan, overshooting his target considerably. Kailvan saw the monsters behind Emp starting to petrify. Tears of frustrating came forth. He sprinted towards the light, scooping the map up on the way. He was at the edge of the trees and dove forward. Upon landing, he looked behind him, to see the forest itself lose its vibrant coloring, and become a dull tan.

The princess was aware at this point, and looked to Kailvan. “You have a remedy, you must use it on it to save him.”

Kailvan was deep in thought. He thought back to his decision to travel with the princess, the knight, and the wizard. What would have happened if he had stayed at the airship? Likely Emp... he wouldn't have turned to stone. They would be together now. Would they have managed to escape? Likely, the wizard is quite powerful. He snapped back to reality as he heard the words "save him."

Kailvan looked away from the princess, tears in his eyes. “I can’t. You don’t know what type of person Emp was. If we bring him back, all living beings attached to him will also become unpetrified. The entire evil forest. If Emp knew we brought him back, and in doing so unleashed the fury of this evil forest upon the world again… He would never forgive me.”

Kailvan paused, wiping tears from his eyes. “We will help him eventually. We will find a way. I SWEAR IT. But not now. The priority is you my princess. Let’s set up camp here for now, and later tonight…” Kailvan whipped out the map his friend had tossed to him, his final valiant act, choking back tears, “ we will head to the ice dungeon.”

ROSTER

Bigantria:

1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
4. Doggo Lab
5. Stagg

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Wildzoo
3. Coffee
4. Melchizedek
5. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

IMPORTANT NOTES
  1. Effects of the reverie/block vote will be sent to role pms momentarily
  2. If a pack member has been removed from the game (is within unknown locations) they will be unable to count as part of the pack for the purposes of the night.
  3. If you want to remain as part of the pack (and thus are foregoing your night action), you must submit the action "NO ACTION" in your role pm. For the first night I will be lenient on this. From the second night onwards, I will not. You may type "contingency no action" in your role pm if you wish to automatically stay within the pack on nights you forget to submit an action.
  4. Removed members can still talk on the thread and vote, BUT cannot be voted for during lynch votes, and cannot be targeted with night actions (with a notable exception and the person knows or will know who they are).

Last edited:
Lord y'all are exhausting.

lol I learned that in my first game where everyone kept thinking I was chaos, and I was like BUT I KNOW I'M NOT WHY WON'T YOU BELIEVE ME
EVERYONE WHO SUSPECTS ME IS A WOLF!!!!!

which...was actually true but that's besides the point

Dear god we went over this already :rofl:
I was at work, didn’t realize that I couldn’t vote for someone to reverie and block at the same time. The redacted was the block for jah
Ahhh okay, I'm still trying to catch up/analyze so I found it weird, you might have explained it later on and I haven't gotten there yet. I was confused why it wasn't just deleted instead of redacted, but thanks for clarifying

Oh i was talking about for you lol
People who suspect me are usually villagers
Contingency vote Dubz

Not cuz I think she's a wolf. Just for the village cred.

Reactions: 3 users
Just reiterating this since I have already gotten a few confused PMs.
1. If you are not currently in the game, you can communicate freely with packs, on the thread, and vote. You do not need to submit an action saying "No action" As you are not in the game for the purposes of night actions or eligible to be lynched.
2. If you are not currently in the game, you cannot use your night ability.
3. Unknown location = Not in game.

Just reiterating this since I have already gotten a few confused PMs.
1. If you are not currently in the game, you can communicate freely with packs, on the thread, and vote. You do not need to submit an action saying "No action" As you are not in the game for the purposes of night actions or eligible to be lynched.
2. If you are not currently in the game, you cannot use your night ability.
What if I'm currently in the game but I would like to pretend to be out of the game?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
What if I'm currently in the game but I would like to pretend to be out of the game?
"If you are in the game and no longer wish to play, please press 1, this will redirect you to the mod kill hotline, where you can determine the best method for your inevitable doom. Para espanol, pulse dos"

Reactions: 7 users
"If you are in the game and no longer wish to play, please press 1, this will redirect you to the mod kill hotline, where you can determine the best method for your inevitable doom. Para espanol, pulse dos"
What is it with you and telling me to request death by mod??

Definitely gotta nuke me from orbit though. It's the only way to be sure.

IdleSoggyCormorant-small.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I'm voting for pips cuz she's a hella strong villager
Lol what lie-flavored koolaid are you trying to get me to drink here? I suck as a villager, I almost lost the last game in a shut out lol.

I need context for why this is not wanted because you discouraging back and forth and arguments on thread is not in my mental meta for you and I don't like it.

There is context. You've been gone for a while.

• Haha
Lol what lie-flavored koolaid are you trying to get me to drink here? I suck as a villager, I almost lost the last game in a shut out lol.

But you were a great mason partner for the like 12 hours it lasted? :love:

Also yes, hello I am studying equine medicine like a crazy person tonight and haven't read 1 or 2 pages of today. Will catch up tomorrow morning sometime during radiology I hope.

• Love
In the next 5 minutes, there will be a small addition to the write up that I forgot to include, they will be in italics. Anytime I add anything to write up AFTER the original post, it will appear in italics.

Why is it too strong a reaction?
Mel singled himself out by using a term no one else used...was called out on it...and he is going all nuclear on ziggy. It seems a huge overreaction to me. The one game I played with Mel he was this way and a wolf, but y’all told me that was his style. I know n=1 studies don’t tell me much, but he rubs me the wrong way here again.

On the other hand, it looked to me like ziggy tried really hard to stop the tie that a lot of us were trying to accomplish. Why? Seems awfully stubbornly stupid....but probably not Wolfy.

I be Flying all day....check in tonight. Peace out.

Why did you vote to reverie someone who you immediately pointed out hasn't shown up yet?
I voted for him because I like him as a player and I can often read him well, and he already had a vote at the time.

I asked if he had shown up yet so I could nudge him on fb if necessary, which I did.

Mel singled himself out by using a term no one else used...was called out on it...and he is going all nuclear on ziggy. It seems a huge overreaction to me. The one game I played with Mel he was this way and a wolf, but y’all told me that was his style. I know n=1 studies don’t tell me much, but he rubs me the wrong way here again.

On the other hand, it looked to me like ziggy tried really hard to stop the tie that a lot of us were trying to accomplish. Why? Seems awfully stubbornly stupid....but probably not Wolfy.

I be Flying all day....check in tonight. Peace out.

What term is that?

Act 1, Scene 3: The trek through the Ice Dungeon

“Well princess, I know you didn’t like the outdoors, so I figured you could enjoy the…. Uh warmth of the indoors.”

“It’s actually quite beautiful.” Before them was an ice gate, leading into a dungeon, which looked like in the light that every aspect of ice was made out of a glistening crystal. “Who made this, anyway?”

“It’s said the monsters did. Well, originally a monster, and then was further carved out by smog monsters from there. Even the gate.”

“Monsters don’t have the ability to do that, do they?” The princess looked with a genuine curiosity.

“I feel we underestimate those that we do not understand. There may be more to these monsters that meet the eye. Anyway, I digress, we must head this way.”

“And why scoundrel must we head this way and put the princess in even more danger?”

“Well Sir rants-a-lot, we have to get to some form of civilization if we are to continue bringing the princess where SHE wants to go, ain’t that right sweetheart.”

“I am not your sweetheart. But….” She looks at the knight. “He is right Ris, we need to get going to civilization so I can make me way to see my uncle.”

“Your uncle in Bilundeam? But why… I am sorry princess, a knight should not concern himself with royal business. I just know your mother would want to see you back sooner rather than later.”

“I know Ris, I will return to her when I can. But for now, this is something I must do, I hope you can appreciate that.”

The knight bowed. “Your highness.” He looked towards Kailvan. “So what wonderful civilization are we heading to?”

“Vela village. It’s a nice little place in my experience, even has a hotel we can rest at. Come on, lets go.:

The group waded through the water to enter the dungeon. Thin ice paths were present, with Ice covered stalagmites revealing the perils of if you were to fall.

They narrowly made it past the first area, which led to a large platform, and a hallow slab of ice in front of them. Keke let loose a fireball, obliterating the hallow slab in front of them, but alerting the nearby creatures to their presence.

A horde of Goblins emerged from the opening. Keke focused on the knight’s sword and it became electrified. The knight slashed forward with his sword, removing two of the goblin’s heads from their bodies. Kailvan rushed forward with his daggers, and made quick of the goblin all the way on the right. Keke let loose a lightning cloud, which jolted the remaining golbins to the floor.

“Let’s keep moving.” They walked through several levels of ice covered paths, climbing up elegant ice stairs along several levels.

“So this truly is the home to the monsters.” The princess was an awe. “And to think they made all of this. And we just disregard them as all brutes and savages. To think about it…. We killed those goblins without disregard. And then…”

“Well, not you. We did. Fighting is not what a princess should, or likely is able to….”

“Oh Kailvan. Sweet Kailvan. I have more power in my pinky than you have in my entire body.”

“Aren’t you just a peach. I would love to see a demonstration of your pinky strength sometime, would be sure to…”

“Princess, I can cut the head from his body now if you wish it.” The knight began to unsheathe his sword.

“No Ris, that won’t be necessary. Kailvan will learn to behave, won’t he?” She gives a glaring look his way.

“But of course. Although, I am not sure if I ever received the proper lessons in how to behave as a child, never went to one of those fancy schools like you did.”

“Do you honestly believe I went to a school? I was tutored by a physician, a wonderful man. The one truly virtuous man in a city of thieves.”

“Ah you must mean the lovely city or Uropt.” The knight glares his way towards Kailvan. “I imagine that’s where this scum came from originally.”

“I…. I lived close to there.” Keke mutters.

“No offense intended Master Keke. Not all are villains there. Besides there’s tons of nobles there, I am sure that you were with one of…”

“I was actually with a Wi. But… that was a bit ago. Before he… was gone. I am sorry, let’s continue onwards.”

They continued their way upwards past a winding area of the cavern, finally emerging into the light on the other side.

“Well that was simple enough.” They looked down to the valley below them. “And there is the village of Vela, let’s go.”

The princess’s mind fades back to the conversation earlier. “I wonder how my uncle is doing.” She thought to herself.
-------------------------------------
“PROTECT YOUR KING.”

There was the crashing of fireballs against the castle walls. A small army of dark wizards were marching on the castle.

“How did they even get here? How did they get through the city to the castle district?”

“THERE IS NO TIME FOR QUESTIONS, CHARGE THOSE WIZARDS!”

A significantly larger army of knights guardsman charged at the wizards on the pathway into the castle. At the back of the pack of wizards was a much larger, much more sinister looking dark wizard.

“Onward minions, the King is our target this evening. We will squash him like the little bug he is.”

The dark wizards were throwing every spell they could at the kingsguard, but they kept advancing, unscathed by their firepower. The kingsguard were soon upon the dark wizards.

“The day is lost, back to the ship." The sinister looking dark wizard disappeared into a bubble, which shot quickly into the sky. The dark wizards who had not immediately been slain by the kingsguard quickly followed suit.

At the top of the castle, a conversation was taking place. “I guess it was convenient I made this visit to you after all. While your check up didn’t reveal any abnormalities, maybe I can get some of the men who fought bravely against those wretched beings some well needed medical care.”

A beetle like figure turned around. “I appreciate it doctor, know my men and myself are forever grateful to you.”

ROSTER: There are 21 people remaining in the game and 31 people eligible to vote in this upcoming day cycle.

Bigantria:

1.Capri1722
2. Jahboi
3. Stayingpositive
4. Doggo Lab
5. Stagg
6 Wildzoo

Urobt
1. Allieh
2. ZiggyandJazzy
3. Emlady
4. Barkley13
5. SARdoghandler

Bilundeam
1. Mizchiefmanaged
2. Skimble
3. Mypetmoose
4. Dina
5. Johnnaboo
6. Genny

Lubertia
1. Animal Midwife
2. Coffee
3. Melchizedek
4. Dolphin

Unknown locations:
1. PrincessButterCup
2. Ms. Procrastinator
3. StartingOverVet
4. Lawper
5. Grebes4lyfe
6. Pippy
7. Coopah
8. Kcoughli
9. Cubs
10. Muttmanager
11. M935
12. Trilt

IMPORTANT NOTE; With several actions missed last night, I highly recommend submitting contingency actions during the day, this way you have an action ready to go even if you fall asleep early/forget to submit/etc.

If you feel like you should have received a role pm and did not, please feel free to message me. Reminder that lynch deadline is at 10 pm EST TODAY!