WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Providing everyone with a heads up on what tomorrow is going to look like:
My SO is forcing me to sleep in a little bit on threat of death. Thus, I will likely be starting at 8 am or so instead of 7 am. Kara will likely be handling role pms in the morning before I wake up to start on write up. DO NOT discuss your role pms prior to the write up. The reason for this is I am usually there to verify any questions she may have, and she may have to make best guesses, which she will 99% of the time get correct, but on the off 1% chance something is incorrect, I can modify as need be.

Since we are starting a new act, and I need to lay out some serious ground work, the write up will be a longer one tomorrow morning, so don't expect it out until around 10 am or so. See you all in the morning.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Providing everyone with a heads up on what tomorrow is going to look like:
My SO is forcing me to sleep in a little bit on threat of death. Thus, I will likely be starting at 8 am or so instead of 7 am. Kara will likely be handling role pms in the morning before I wake up to start on write up. DO NOT discuss your role pms prior to the write up. The reason for this is I am usually there to verify any questions she may have, and she may have to make best guesses, which she will 99% of the time get correct, but on the off 1% chance something is incorrect, I can modify as need be.

Since we are starting a new act, and I need to lay out some serious ground work, the write up will be a longer one tomorrow morning, so don't expect it out until around 10 am or so. See you all in the morning.
But how will we yell #modbandonment when there is proper expectation setting?

Reactions: 1 users
Ok. Homeostasis maintained.

But now you made me want cheesecake to the point where I may go out and buy one (or even make one) tomorrow. So maybe I will be the sick one lol
I like that all your analogies are health related. But cheesecake makes you sick??? :eek:

If I eat a whole one by myself, yeah. There are like 8 containers of cream cheese and a pound of butter in the one I make
10/10 Would totally do that if I wasn't so lactose intolerant.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
You seriously specifically **** on a lynch because I was involved but didn't read my justification?
This post:
This is the roster from n1.

DubZ was burned to death then a blade placed on body with this roster.

Assumption: burner was present in game at that time. Could be a non-active player who could use night actions, but I'm not thrilled by the idea of a wolf who could kill and be completely untouchable.

Bold/uncrossed players are still alive. Green are ones I'm fairly certain of role claim. The others beyond paws/dolph I have theories on or have played super village to me.

I don't understand why we aren't testing these characters who are to my eyes untested/unknown and their main defense is just that they're masons (which is not 100% affiliation indicative). I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but I also really feel like there's potential sketch there.

So:

lynch dolphin

unless heavily persuaded otherwise.

Results are out. Please let us know if you think we forgot you

Again, don't discuss results until Nav posts writeup. There may be grave consequences for those who do

Night officially closed, getting last few results out currently, write up to be out in next hour and a half to two hours.

All results out, if you feel like you are missing results, please send a pm.

I hope you are excited for quite the interesting write up!

Reactions: 1 user
I had a dream that I forgot I died and was trying to Lynch someone on thread and you guys were like calm down deadie.

Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Act 3, Scene 1: A Queen’s Desire

When they reached the top, they looked out towards the sea to see at least 50% of the Bigantrian sea fleet, cannons blazing, dark wizard fireballs being fired, and not quite at them. No…. They were aiming at… a dragon?

A distance away, a fierce white dragon stood, parrying most of the attacks of the queen away. Looking closer, there may have been someone with the dragon, but it was too far away to tell. As they emerged to get a better view, one of the ships immediately stopped their attacks. Sheath recognized the ship immediately, it was the general’s ship. It was quite a distance, from what she could tell, the general was pointing in their direction ordering an attack.

“Rogaroe….. Protect us……” The young girl whispered.

The black, demon-like beast that was used to destroy the encloser traveled within its shadow until it reached the boat. All of a sudden, the shadow turned into a bright purple portal, and the entire boat disappeared from view. Thankfully for them, the other boats were so entranced with that dragon that they seemed not to notice one of their boats completely disappear from view.

“Biek, please don’t let Rogaroe hurt my mother. She may have done, awful, and vile things, but she is still family. We can subdue her without killing her.”

“Of course….Rogaroe, return to me.”

----

On the queen’s ship, she was barking out orders. “CANNONS MAINTAIN YOUR FIRE. I WANT HIM DEAD. DARK WIZARDS, CHARGE YOUR SPELLS TOGETHER, TO MAKE ONE GIANT, UNCOUNTERABLE SPELL. SOLDIER, BRING ME IT, IT’S ABOUT TIME HE MET MY FRIEND.”

The soldier returned with a black orb in front of her. The white dragon was now airborne, and started devastating ship after ship of hers. She worried not, even this dragon could not stand up to the might of the black dragon gellune.

Out of the corner of the queen’s eye, she saw an annoyance that she has had to deal with for the past few nights. “DEMON!”

“Yes your majesty?” The demon appeared out of thin air.

“End that insufferable dragon knight.”

“It shall be my pleasure.”

The demon saw the dragon knight harassing a lowly, defenseless creature, and tapped him on the top of his breast plate. “Have you tried picking on someone your own size, or larger?”

The dragon knight whips around, stabbing the demon in the chest with his spear. The demon, who had turned to a sludge like poison form, simply laughed, and then hardened to a metal like form, lodging the spear directly within him.

As the dragon knight tried with feverish effort to get the spear out, the demon let his electricity fly. The combination of the metal body, and the metal spear caused the electricity to be super effective against the knight. Burnt to a crisp, the dragon knight fell to the floor.

The demon now became a shadowy figure. “Do you fear death?”

“No, I do not fear death. Nor do I fear you, or the likes of evil. I am a dragon knight and I shall always… whether in this life or the next… fight the likes of you.”

“There won’t be a next, for I shall claim your soul.” The demon shot inside of the dragon knight. Within seconds, the dragon knight exploded, armour, appendages, and blood splattering everywhere.

------------

In the air, the person riding the white dragon’s thoughts could finally be heard. “Finally, a chance to end this wretched queen’s life. All I need for her to do is summon it. And she will sign her life away.”

The white dragon was quite nimble in the air, easily avoiding all the cannon fire. “Dracarys.” Another ship went down, sinking to the bottom of the ocean.

He saw the queen bring out the black, glowing orb. “Perfect.”

He looked above him, and saw the black dragon gellune emerge from the heavens, through a pitch black portal.

“Sivlara, I have faith in you. Avoid that thing at all costs.”

The rider’s mind went to a different plain. He was focusing hard, trying to ready it…

------

On the mainland, the four companions looked onwards as the events unfolded. Not much that they could do from the mainland, especially without accidentally harming the queen, which the princess had requested against.

They saw an all out attack coming from the dark mages aboard the ship. They must have funneled one spell together. A fireball, larger than the sun, was shot hurling towards the white dragon. Behind this, the black dragon gellune started shooting out black tendril like appendages, trying to hold the dragon in place. In a burst of energy, the white dragon broke free, shooting upwards. The black mages attack landed square into the black dragon, who brushed it off like it had only just been nudged in the stomach.

“That dragon’s power….” Biek was speaking up. “It just took the full force of an attack of hundreds of dark wizards like it was nothing. That is a powerful gellune, unlike what I have seen before.”

As they continued watching, the black dragon gellune finally made contact with its prey, as it ripped a hole in the wings of the white dragon, causing it to start to fall from the sky. That’s when they saw it.

Appearing in the darkened sky was a bright green skull. The black dragon gellune, tried to do a nose dive away from the apparition, but seemed to freeze up while on its way down. It looked towards the queen, and the eyes shifted from a fiery red, to a deep blue.

They could hear the queen’s screams all the way from the mainland. “FINISH HIM OFF NOW, BEFORE HE CAN RECOVER.”

The white dragon had fallen to the Earth, but the man riding the dragon seemed completely unharmed. The white dragon on the other hand, was sludging out a purple substance, and seemed not much longer for this world.

--------

“The power of this gellune, finally mine. It’s time we removed this queen from the chess board, don’t you think.” He looks over at the black dragon gellune he now controlled. “Dracarys.:

The dragon stared straight into the queen’s eyes, as he let the dragon fire go forth, obliterating every ship around the queen within seconds.

“Claim the queen’s soul, my gellune.”

“I ORDER YOU TO ATTACK HIM. KILL HIM. DO…”

She couldn’t finish her words, the queen’s ship was obliterated with dragon fire within seconds.

“Poor Queen, you played quite the part in this drama. It’s a shame you only made it through two acts. The third act is quite wonderful, something that can’t be missed, for it takes us away from the Vale itself.” He paused for a second. ‘It’s so nice when everything goes according to plan.”

------------

“MOTHER! NO!”

Sheath started weeping.

Keke, spoke up, a bit more boldly than he had in the past. “Sheath…. She had treated you so terribly and used you, and your gellunes for horrible purposes. Do not weep for the wicked, for they would not weep for you.”

“You don’t understand Keke. She was still family. Even if she may not have wanted me. Even if she has attempted to kill me. She is STILL family.” She started sobbing even louder.

Kailvan looked back over to see the person who had orchestrated the counterattack on the queen to have disappeared completely. He did see the queen’s body, washing up towards the shore near them. “Sheath… Your mother’s body is right there.”

Sheath burst upwards, and ran straight in the direction of where he pointed. She pulled her body onto the shore.

Keke entered his own thoughts for a few moments:

“I don’t know why the gellune turned against the queen, the one that summoned her. But… I figured I would feel happiness when I saw the queen fall. That I would feel nothing but satisfaction seeing the one who used my people for such a terrible purpose. She isn’t stopped yet, but she will be soon. And for some reason, I feel sadness. And I almost hate the person who did this to her. But why? Would I have not done the same? But… It’s Sheath’s crying that has got to me. I guess each person is not truly good or evil, even if her deeds were mostly evil. If she was able to get a wonderful person like Sheath to cry for her inevitable death, then there must have been some good in her.”

Keke watched the interaction between the queen and the princess play out.

“…. I…. can hear… my daughter’s voice…”

“Yes mother! I am here. Right here… until the end…”

“I…. I am empty now… free…. Free of that… terrible… greed.”

“Mother...”

“I haven’t… Felt this way…since I saw that concert… with you… and your father…” She paused, trying to muster the strength to continue to talk. “I led… Bigantria… down the path… of ruin…”

She paused again, it was clearly painful for her to speak. “The people… will be happier, with you…. On the throne…”

She collapsed to the floor, dead to the world.

-----

Two weeks have passed since the passing of Queen Ehrnab. We enter the scene moments after a private funeral that was held for the queen. Ris was by the queen’s side again.

“They towns people put together magnificent flower arrays for the queen. Even with how she acted in the last year of her life, she was still well loved by her people.”

The future queen nodded, And then quietly replied. “Ris… I have something that I need to tell you. And I understand if you do with the information as you must.”

“What is it princess?”

I…. I am not the true daughter of the late king and queen. Their true daughter died from a horrible sickness, and they found me washed upon the shores here. And I…. took her place. I should not be the one to lead this nation.”

“No princess. It was destiny that day. I was one of the few who knew about the switch. The fact that you had the integrity to bring this up to me, and have reservations about coming into power is EXACTLY why you MUST lead this nation. You will make for a great and just queen.”

She went and hugged Ris. “Thank you Ris, you are a true friend to me.”

Ris turned a bit red in the face, he had never received any sort of affection from the princess before. “My princess, we need to still go over your coronation plans, and discuss how the transition of power shall go.”

“Of course…”

“Also, you have a visitor. They said…”

Her eyes beamed. “Is it Kailvan, has he finally…”

“No your highness. We already talked about this. It wouldn’t be proper for you to associate with a known thief at this point. No, this is a woman who says she brings urgent news.”

“Where is she?”

“In the throne room your highness.”

She traveled with Ris to the throne room. When she got there, she had a surprised look on her face.

“It’s you….”

“Yes, your highness it’s me.” She gave a small chuckle. “And boy do we have a lot to talk about.”

SPECIAL RULE ASSOCIATED WITH COOPAH ENTERING THE GAME: You are not allowed to ask, inquire, etc about where she was prior to entering the game or WHO she interacted with prior to entering the game.

Dead is Matthew9thirtyfive, Sit Atloarf, VILLAGER, who could block a pack's supplementary actions each night.
Dead is Capri, Queen Ehrnab, ANTAGONIST, the leader of the antagonist pack who originally could choose to look for the princess each night, and once she had discovered the princess, could steal her gellunes from her and use them to decimate nations (or alternatively, to attempt kills for her).

There are 18 players remaining in the game. 17 people are eligible to vote, and 17 people are able to be voted upon. All people are currently within Bigantria for the coronation of the queen, dispersion of people will occur following the end of night tonight, when the coronation ceremony shall be.... complete?

Roster to be posted momentarily.

Bigantria:

1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Jahboi
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @cubsrule4e
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @WildZoo
7. @Dinashadow
8. @johnnaboo
9. @Melchizedek
10. @CoffeeQuestionMark
11. @dolphin106258
12. @PrincessButterCup
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @PippyPony
15. @StartingoverVet
16. @Coopah
17. @Trilt

Uropt
(ABANDONED FOLLOWING DEVASTATING ATTACK)

Bilundeam

Lubertia

(Abandoned until rebuilding effort is complete)

Outer Continent

Gellune shadow world (unable to be voted)

1. @Stagg737

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (Villager)
2. Mypetmoose – Tapu (Villager)
3. Ziggy - Phyisician Iji (Villager)
4. Barkley, Krammet (Villager)
5. Skimble – Wiske (Villager)
6. Thoracic guy(previously known as emlady) - Marjaverte (Villager)
7. SARdoghandler - Dark Shuffle (LONE ANTAGONIST)
8. Allieh8607 - Arie (NEUTRAL TURNED ANTAGONIST)
9. Genny - Brazlak (NEUTRAL)
10. grebes4lyfe - Just (VILLAGER)
11. muttmanager - Dark Wizard C72 (Villager)
12. Lawper - Gam (Villager)
13. Kcoughli - Encloser (TRUE ANTAGONIST)
14. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Sir Atloarf (VILLAGER)
15. Capri1722 - Queen Ehrnab (ANTAGONIST)

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
PLEASE NOTE THE RULES REGARDING COOPAH IN THE END OF THE WRITE UP!

Last edited:
Finally, it's only been what? 12 days? I was not against the Kcough lynch. I was against the lawper lynch because he was acting as his village self. I lynched him once for sheeping votes and he was village then too. Also I was against NOT lynching Dolphin and paws. Both of them are working for a greater evil. This is not guessing.

Lynch Dolphin

Reactions: 1 user
Finally, it's only been what? 12 days? I was not against the Kcough lynch. I was against the lawper lynch because he was acting as his village self. I lynched him once for sheeping votes and he was village then too. Also I was against NOT lynching Dolphin and paws. Both of them are working for a greater evil. This is not guessing.

Lynch Dolphin
More bull****. Welcome to the game

Lynch Dolphin
Working for greater evil sounds like minor antagonist, but since not village i am ok going there, who is paws? I assumed that was mutt manager, who is dead.

Must be a greater antagonist out there.