WW: -Omitted Topic-: Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pip's comments made me think I was missing something in the write ups but I read it again and all that I gather is the dragon rider does not look like a good character :bored:
I'm not a dragon rider...

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
unlynch paws
Lynch dolphin

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D12 Official Lynch Tally

MsP (1) - Dina
dolphin (6) - Coop, SOV, dubz, cubs, miz, koffee
Stagg () -
AM () -
SOV (1) - AM
Paws (1) - trilt
koffee () -
coop (4) - pip, Mel, dolphin, paws
dina (2) - jboo, MsP

15/17

Missing:
jahboi, pbc

Sorry but one evil for another does not good make
Or something like that
Well let's see, I also tried to kill Stagg by throwing him in front of SAR, have done MUCH better than you at keeping very important villagers alive, among other things... but I understand if you are too focused on your immediate failures to recognize success in others.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well let's see, I also tried to kill Stagg by throwing him in front of SAR, have done MUCH better than you at keeping very important villagers alive, among other things... but I understand if you are too focused on your immediate failures to recognize success in others.
Sorry but I lead SAR and Stagg's lynches and your character is written out plain and clearly as not a good person. I believe other true antagonists still exist such as KC and you are one of them.

Sorry but I lead SAR and Stagg's lynches and your character is written out plain and clearly as not a good person. I believe other true antagonists still exist such as KC and you are one of them.
Oohhhh except here is the thing

You led lynches on wolves WHO COULDN'T BE KILLED

Whereas I like, actually tried to kill them and then did. :)

Short write up until Nav is free

No one has died

Bigantria:

1. @Ms Procrastinator
2. @Jahboi
3. @StayingPositive2017
4. @cubsrule4e
5. @Animal Midwife
6. @WildZoo
7. @Dinashadow
8. @johnnaboo
9. @Melchizedek
10. @CoffeeQuestionMark
11. @dolphin106258
12. @PrincessButterCup
13. @mizchiefmanaged
14. @PippyPony
15. @StartingoverVet
16. @Coopah
17. @Trilt

Uropt
(ABANDONED FOLLOWING DEVASTATING ATTACK)

Bilundeam

Lubertia

(Abandoned until rebuilding effort is complete)

Outer Continent

Gellune shadow world (unable to be voted)

1. @Stagg737

DEAD:
1. Doggo Lab - Jade (Villager)
2. Mypetmoose – Tapu (Villager)
3. Ziggy - Phyisician Iji (Villager)
4. Barkley, Krammet (Villager)
5. Skimble – Wiske (Villager)
6. Thoracic guy(previously known as emlady) - Marjaverte (Villager)
7. SARdoghandler - Dark Shuffle (LONE ANTAGONIST)
8. Allieh8607 - Arie (NEUTRAL TURNED ANTAGONIST)
9. Genny - Brazlak (NEUTRAL)
10. grebes4lyfe - Just (VILLAGER)
11. muttmanager - Dark Wizard C72 (Villager)
12. Lawper - Gam (Villager)
13. Kcoughli - Encloser (TRUE ANTAGONIST)
14. Matthew9Thirtyfive - Sir Atloarf (VILLAGER)
15. Capri1722 - Queen Ehrnab (ANTAGONIST)

I'll just go back to my tallying grind and watch another tie plan be proposed. Maybe it'll even use Stagg again.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I know. I told them it was a bad lynch that will get worse, but no one listens to the people who actually know things.

RIP
Oh stfu. There's no way you would listen to someone saying these things to you so I don't understand why you think we should immediately defer. These guys have been sketch for half the damn game and at least one needs to die.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Oh stfu. There's no way you would listen to someone saying these things to you so I don't understand why you think we should immediately defer. These guys have been sketch for half the damn game and at least one needs to die.
Yes, but how many people need to die with them? I hate to see such needless waste...

Preferably both.

Did you catch when I said the dragon rider didn't look like a good guy and Paws just said "I'm not a dragon rider" ? If paws knows pip's role she would've said "the dragon rider is good" or something of the sort.

There are two people in this game who have actually been successful in killing wolves: me & @PrincessButterCup .

But please everyone, keep listening to Coffeebean as she continues to expose power roles and get them killed, while trying to lynch players who cannot die. Just do me a favor and blame her when y'all lose :)

OH -- I also made Allie killable. Knew there was something I forgot, damn.

There are two people in this game who have actually been successful in killing wolves: me & @PrincessButterCup .

But please everyone, keep listening to Coffeebean as she continues to expose power roles and get them killed, while trying to lynch players who cannot die. Just do me a favor and blame her when y'all lose :)

OH -- I also made Allie killable. Knew there was something I forgot, damn.
Ohh you're an almighty super powerful villager that can kill all the wolves and makes other previously evil villagers who could do nothing unkillable

I see

If no one believes me let me pull a @ziggyandjazzy and say learn to read because that dragon rider ain't a good guy

Reactions: 1 user
Ohh you're an almighty super powerful villager that makes other previously evil villagers who could do nothing unkillable

I see

If no one believes me let me pull a @ziggyandjazzy and say learn to read because that dragon rider ain't a good guy
Sometimes people change, you know? Do enough good things, become good...it's sort of a "think happy be happy" situation.

omg I can't even with this thread

You wonder why I'm the way I am in pack pm

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users