WW The Dark Side

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am doing this write up justice based on the involvement associated with it today. It will be up in 30 probably, already have half a page written

:bored::bored::bored:

tumblr_mus16u4dNS1r1vf9eo1_500.gif
 
@LetItSnow we knew you were important. At this point it was whose story we believed more and whether or not we believed you to be a convert.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Irony is a beautiful, beautiful thing. May I hope that you find the beauty present within this lynch via this write up.

As the noose was being placed around LIS's neck, flashbacks began to play. First to a time long ago, and later to the events leading up to his lynch.

His mind wandered to when he had first met Gwen. They were a match made in heaven. Two inquisitive minds, both with the ability to ascertain very vital information. They were the true dynamic duo of the game.

But then something happened. Gwen became distrusting of LIS, and decided to investigate him another time. What did he find? Did he find that was a wolf? Well, that would be getting ahead of myself. That very night that Gwen's distrust began was the same night as his demise. After Gwen's death, everything began to click for LIS. LIS started moving the letters on the page, literally, with his mind, forming new words. Hunter - The Tracker. Dispatcher - makes items. Villager - No role. He had solved the secrets that was the role of Gwen, albeit too late.

But then, Gwen was brought back. Maybe the dynamic duo could be rejoined again. However, one of the two of them was converted, now evil in their ways. So, LIS informed Gwen of how his role worked. At this point, Gwen decided to use this information. Whether he used it to solve the riddle of LIS, or to set LIS for failure would once again, be getting ahead of myself.

So accusations were thrown around with Gwen and LIS directly juxtaposed against each other. One of them had to be a wolf, right?!?!

And then, at the end of the lynch, this juxtaposition was almost ignored, as a new front runner entered the ring in the form of HTML. If the basis for this argument is even valid is still left to be seen. But the day ended with LIS and Gwen as our two front runners.

"LIS, what do you have to say for yourself."

"I think I should show you instead." Letters, real, palpable, letters, emerged from a piece of parchment nearby. In the air, the letters arranged to form the words "received thee test -".

"I don't get it, what are you trying to show us?"

"Wait for it..." The letters started rearranging. After several seconds of exchanging places, the phrase now read, "Detective - the seer." I am your last beacon of hope. If you kill me, you kill any ability to find the wolves. And the village will succumb to darkness."

LIS's word ring out, echoing eerily into the distance. Dyachei opens her mouth, closes her mouth, and opens it up again. "I think we should let him live. This is too big a risk if he is actually telling the truth. If we just cancel it this time, then we can figure...."

"No. Just no." TP steps up, her voice bellowing outwards. "There needs to be a death tonight. If we don't kill, we don't get information anymore. There will be blood. Even if I have to do it myself. Wildzoo, fix his head into the noose please."

Wildzoo steps up to LIS, and places his head into the noose. And hence we have now arrived where our story began.

LIS speaks up one more time. "Everyone watch."

Letters from a nearby piece of parchment once again literally come flying off the pages. The phrase it arranges into is: "Ideologue Wily Town"

Everyone stares at the phrase, wondering what it could mean. "Well Gwen, why don't you figure it out? I am directing this right at you. My wish is that before I die, Gwen solves this final anagram."

Dyachei looks puzzled, but agrees to this final request. LIS's neck is now firmly tightened by the noose, and he is placed over the trap door.

Part 2 to be released in a few minutes. Feel free to ponder on that in the meantime 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One of these days WZ and I will both be wolves in the same game and we'll make the most childish looking wolf brag ever. I'm curious to see who looks younger!
At this point it wouldn't even matter. My youth has become legend. I will never break free.
 
And before someone says "Why didn't you role reveal?" I did. And you guys didn't listen when you were told I was important.
Important can mean a lot of things. You had nothing to lose by role revealing- we would have had a chance to get a wolf, and the wolves would have tried to shank you tonight instead of another villager.