WW The Hunger Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It's all good. :)

I think maybe in a few months I may try to do a lounge game.

Question for players - did you like or dislike trying to figure out the items and how they worked?
It was intentional to not tell you much until asked. Most of the games I've played, you pretty much can always target or give away an item, so I probably should have clarified that at the beginning for the new players.

The only item I ever received I did not really need to use but now thinking about it if I had just kept using it on the wrong player cuti could have remained silenced....:smuggrin:

I think it is fun when you give some information but not all of the information...

Members don't see this ad.

Wow what a great game! Good job everyone, especially Dyachei!

I was so proud of Shortnsweet and I that we guessed DVM was a wolf waaaaay before everyone else! :cool: But of course we were dead, so we couldn't help!

Kumbayah~~~

Members don't see this ad :)
I can't believe I made it to the end. I seriously feel like I had NO good ideas or leads. Thank you, Squirrels, for using that jabberjay on me! You spared me from being lynched! We killed each other in the dog sanctuary, and you saved me in the Hunger Games. :love:Thanks!

Nyanko, it was a pleasure workin' with ya. :)

I never really suspected you, just thought you HAD to be a wolf since you were the last uncleared player. I'm glad I investigated. Wish I had been paying more attention and realized that DVM dream was still in the game, because I probably would have investigated her instead and found a wolf. Oh well.

I still think my death in dog world (minus the part that I was protecting a wolf) was the awesomest ever. Went down protecting my groupies.

I want to know how many of you thought I was a wolf??

Besides shortnsweet and kanderson they figured it out a day or two ago...

Thanks for giving me that info about SOV being Haymitch shortnsweet; the wolves really appreciated it...:D

And since you were dead, you couldn't argue....:smuggrin:

Sorry, just got back to the States and read the rest of the thread.

Glad my Jabberjay was so much help to you wolfies. To be fair, when I first had it and investigated BBeventer, you were still a tribute. Then I did SOV, and then you pressed me for my last person, Trematode. Oh my noobish ways--I lasted a while though!

Revelation moment came when I died. No one picked up on the bird flying away from me when I died/asked you what you knew about me. :( I was the forgotten tribute! I had so much fun though. Thanks for letting me play everyone!

Can I call a spot in the next game? Pretty please? (Not the speed ones)

:love:

Sorry, just got back to the States and read the rest of the thread.

Glad my Jabberjay was so much help to you wolfies. To be fair, when I first had it and investigated BBeventer, you were still a tribute. Then I did SOV, and then you pressed me for my last person, Trematode. Oh my noobish ways--I lasted a while though!

Revelation moment came when I died. No one picked up on the bird flying away from me when I died/asked you what you knew about me. :( I was the forgotten tribute! I had so much fun though. Thanks for letting me play everyone!

Can I call a spot in the next game? Pretty please? (Not the speed ones)

:love:

SnS watch for the jp game. Cuit is finishing the final details and there should be a sign up the tomorrow or early next week.

Sorry Twilight lovers ;)

535842762.png

:smuggrin:

A question to anyone who has seen the movie....

Is the movie just based on the first book, or more than one book.

My wife read the first book just now and we want to see movie, but don't want to spoil any of the other books. Not sure if movie is about all 3 or just first one.

Thanks for your input.
SOV

A question to anyone who has seen the movie....

Is the movie just based on the first book, or more than one book.

My wife read the first book just now and we want to see movie, but don't want to spoil any of the other books. Not sure if movie is about all 3 or just first one.

Thanks for your input.
SOV

Just the first. You're safe to see it.

They changed a few things, but I still really liked it.

Thanks.

Just curious, did you like it?

I liked it a lot! I thought they did a really good job with it, they even added one aspect to the movie that I think made it spectacular (stuff with Seneca Crane). They didn't develop the Peeta/Katniss storyline as much as I would have liked, but you got the point. Definitely recommend seeing it :thumbup:

When I found out the author of "The Hunger Games" also wrote "Clarissa Explains It All"

eCBND.gif