-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
??? WW Theme Signups Oct. 2021
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
ok!!
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
I would love to play, I love kaydubs games but I’m on a hard rotation and work the next 14. I don’t think I can do that to myself 🙁
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m sorry, I really have to focus on school. I need to pass my first semester!
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
I can come up with a game for the tots
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lawpy vig shoots shortyI can come up with a game for the tots
little role reversal seems fair
Game start this week?
Do it!Game start this week?
3 things (tl;dr: preference for start, tag worked, day ends at 10pm EDT, night closes variable)
Preference for when we start? Majority voted for combo cycle - start with 36/12 and progress to 12/12. If you have an objection to this schedule, please let me know!
Please let me know if you received no tag.
Could start as early as tomorrow morning or later this week. Cycles will likely be day close at 10pm EDT, nights close at 10am EDT or earlier. I will shuffle depending on my work schedule/when I have to travel really early in the morning.
SIGN UPS:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Chaostrodon
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
Preference for when we start? Majority voted for combo cycle - start with 36/12 and progress to 12/12. If you have an objection to this schedule, please let me know!
Please let me know if you received no tag.
Could start as early as tomorrow morning or later this week. Cycles will likely be day close at 10pm EDT, nights close at 10am EDT or earlier. I will shuffle depending on my work schedule/when I have to travel really early in the morning.
SIGN UPS:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Chaostrodon
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Tag worked! No particular start date preference, and the cycle timing sounds great3 things (tl;dr: preference for start, tag worked, day ends at 10pm EDT, night closes variable)
Preference for when we start? Majority voted for combo cycle - start with 36/12 and progress to 12/12. If you have an objection to this schedule, please let me know!
Please let me know if you received no tag.
Could start as early as tomorrow morning or later this week. Cycles will likely be day close at 10pm EDT, nights close at 10am EDT or earlier. I will shuffle depending on my work schedule/when I have to travel really early in the morning.
SIGN UPS:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Chaostrodon
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
1. Prefer to start ASAP (as in tomorrow morning)3 things (tl;dr: preference for start, tag worked, day ends at 10pm EDT, night closes variable)
Preference for when we start? Majority voted for combo cycle - start with 36/12 and progress to 12/12. If you have an objection to this schedule, please let me know!
Please let me know if you received no tag.
Could start as early as tomorrow morning or later this week. Cycles will likely be day close at 10pm EDT, nights close at 10am EDT or earlier. I will shuffle depending on my work schedule/when I have to travel really early in the morning.
SIGN UPS:
1. @Animal Midwife
2. @Crayola227
3. @genny
4. @Viscernable
5. @sunshinefl
6. @Zenge142
7. @WildZoo
15. @cubsrule4e
16. @Chaostrodon
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
2. Tag worked
3. Schedule is okay
Tag worked. Schedule is OK. Start tomorrow is fine. I will be flying but that's fine.
I’m flying tomorrow too! (With 36 hours should be fine). I’m just hoping to start sooner than later because I’m off right now, but have my first block of wards starting on Monday.Tag worked. Schedule is OK. Start tomorrow is fine. I will be flying but that's fine.
I’ll try to start this tonight! Thanks to all of those for responding!!!
Start asap, tag worked!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh sorry! Yes the tag worked!I’ll try to start this tonight! Thanks to all of those for responding!!!
all roles have been distributed. Game thread will open at approximately 7AM tomorrow due to travel and day cycle will close at 10pm Thursday evening.
I over-estimated what I could get done this morning 🥺
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's ok!I over-estimated what I could get done this morning 🥺
I am going to be late. rip
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh noooo i thought you meant the game would be late starting because you didn't have timeI am going to be late. rip
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hehe I’m glad the smol keeps going with me.Spec:
1. smol @supershorty
Yeet smol shorty
Because @WildZoo says this is how you win games
I made an error. But I love you guys, it’s okayOh noooo i thought you meant the game would be late starting because you didn't have time
lame excuseI’m sorry, I really have to focus on school. I need to pass my first semester!
SIGN UPS:
1. AM
2. Crayola227
3. genny
4. Vis
5. Sunshine
6. Zenge142
7. dubz
15. Cubs
16. Chaos
Subs:
Spec:
1. smol shorty
2. Lawpy
3. pleasey
4. Barks
5. Samac
6. Alley
Any chance I can get added to tots?
Spec chat is on my to do list post work
Over-estimation strikes again. Shoot
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Fiscal years usually start in July. My first wolf game was in December 2020. Therefore, my wolf games were not in the same fiscal year. CHECKMATE, MIDWIFE.Yeah, good catch. When you have at least two wolf games within a fiscal year, you have to change your undertitle to "not a wolf". The use of "still" is fraudulent reporting.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why are you sad, @Animal Midwife?
I was going to send the LIS after you and now I can't.Why are you sad, @Animal Midwife?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do it anyway. YOLO.I was going to send the LIS after you and now I can't.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure what "the LIS" is, though, because I always assume LIS means LetItSnow and I don't think he usually comes with a "the" before his name 🤔
We should all be so lucky.I'm not sure what "the LIS" is, though, because I always assume LIS means LetItSnow and I don't think he usually comes with a "the" before his name 🤔
The Zenges has a nice ring to it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
sounds like some bougie, luxury apartment in Dinkytown.We should all be so lucky.
The Zenges has a nice ring to it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Soooo do I ever get to find out what "the LIS" is or nah?
The Lawpy approvesWe should all be so lucky.
The Zenges has a nice ring to it.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Going to take the laugh react with no response as a no.
In that case, Midwife, you should know that tot chat is also yeeting people this game, and yeeted Lawpy D1.
I self voted and am self voting again today.
Chew on that.
In that case, Midwife, you should know that tot chat is also yeeting people this game, and yeeted Lawpy D1.
I self voted and am self voting again today.
Chew on that.
I'll tell you when the next fiscal year is over.Soooo do I ever get to find out what "the LIS" is or nah?
Sounds pretty anti-village in there.Going to take the laugh react with no response as a no.
In that case, Midwife, you should know that tot chat is also yeeting people this game, and yeeted Lawpy D1.
I self voted and am self voting again today.
Chew on that.
Get in line, im still waiting on the explanation of how to @ people with any name I want to sub inSoooo do I ever get to find out what "the LIS" is or nah?
@CubsieWubsieWasABear plsGet in line, im still waiting on the explanation of how to @ people with any name I want to sub in
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You'll forget well before then.I'll tell you when the next fiscal year is over.
Just remind me this December!You'll forget well before then.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Putting it on my calendar for December 1st.Just remind me this December!
But that’s the same fiscal year...Putting it on my calendar for December 1st.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Wait a second...I'll tell you when the next fiscal year is over.
now I have to revise it to a year from December.
Good catch, @sunshinefl.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Do you want a prize or somethingOho @supershorty! Now I've got you!
I want you to follow undertitle WWegulations before I contact the LIS.Do you want a prize or something
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Make me.I want you to follow undertitle WWegulations before I contact the LIS.
The rebellious stage is filled with difficulty.Make me.![]()
The govt fiscal year starts Oct 1. Good lordFiscal years usually start in July. My first wolf game was in December 2020. Therefore, my wolf games were not in the same fiscal year. CHECKMATE, MIDWIFE.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 303
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
