You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
WWhats for dinner speed game interest sign up
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
/spectating with @SkiOtter and @SARdoghandler (?) @Melchizedek (?)
@WildZoo @StayingPositive2017 @Stagg737 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Animal Midwife @capri1722 @muttmanager @grebes4lyfe @sheltermed @Dandelion18 @allieh8607 @dolphin106258 @Crayola227 @SportPonies come play!
There's likely a lot I missed off the top of my head

@WildZoo @StayingPositive2017 @Stagg737 @CoffeeQuestionMark @Animal Midwife @capri1722 @muttmanager @grebes4lyfe @sheltermed @Dandelion18 @allieh8607 @dolphin106258 @Crayola227 @SportPonies come play!
There's likely a lot I missed off the top of my head
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
5-0 minute nights, eh? 😉If theres enough interest I'll run the game tomorrow 330 EST pry 30 min days with 5-0 minute nights depending on how it's designed.
1.
1. Dubz
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What [emoji848][emoji6]5-0 minute nights, eh? 😉
1. Dubz
Feeling pretty screwed for some reason so not signing up first. Instead will fill this unnecessary post with more tags.
@itsrocky @Dandelion18 @muttmanager @LadyOtheFarm @dolphin106258 @SnowshoeDog143 @SportPonies @sheltermed @Crayola227
@itsrocky @Dandelion18 @muttmanager @LadyOtheFarm @dolphin106258 @SnowshoeDog143 @SportPonies @sheltermed @Crayola227
1. Dubz
7. AM
7. AM
I'm out, family in town
Actually, are there even spec chats for speed games? I've never even been in dead chat...
There’s been a coupleActually, are there even spec chats for speed games? I've never even been in dead chat...

Probs wont be a spec chat unless a gold donor makes one cause I is powerless
@LawperProbs wont be a spec chat unless a gold donor makes one cause I is powerless
1. Dubz
2.
3.
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
2.
3.
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
Sorry, would have to be after 6:30 CST for me to play.
If others are cool with that I can do that but check with themSorry, would have to be after 6:30 CST for me to play.
yeah, I'd have to be up around noon PST, and I'm not lying in all the games, I legit will not be awake at that hour
really sorry to miss a speed game, thanks @MixedAnimals77 for putting one on
really sorry to miss a speed game, thanks @MixedAnimals77 for putting one on
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad

what is 630pm CST? I only understand PST and EST
what is 630pm CST? I only understand PST and EST
730 pm EST
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3.
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
730 pm EST
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
maybe I jumped the gun... if this starts around 7 pm tomorrow, I'll set a timer and I'm in
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
maybe I jumped the gun... if this starts around 7 pm tomorrow, I'll set a timer and I'm in
Thanks, but KD and I are prepping pokemon rnFeeling pretty screwed for some reason so not signing up first. Instead will fill this unnecessary post with more tags.
@itsrocky @Dandelion18 @muttmanager @LadyOtheFarm @dolphin106258 @SnowshoeDog143 @SportPonies @sheltermed @Crayola227
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm good with whatever time. I'll be in the car for 9 hours lol
Are both games running together?
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
8. shelter
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6.
7. AM
8. shelter
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No Pokemon is starting afterAre both games running together?
On Wednesdays, I dance bachata
So what's estimated start time? Cuz if it's late enough I'm in...
730 EST if everyone is cool with that @Stagg737
730 EST if everyone is cool with that @Stagg737
Welp, guess it's time to feed my addiction then...
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6. Stagg
7. AM
8. shelter
wow my bestie is into that too... don't see that everydayOn Wednesdays, I dance bachata
OK so 430pm PST....
we should probably do a roll (role) call before start to make sure people like me have shown up and aren't asleep
we should probably do a roll (role) call before start to make sure people like me have shown up and aren't asleep
Sign ups will close at 7pm EST
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6. Stagg
7. AM
8. shelter
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6. Stagg
7. AM
8. shelter
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It goes along with salsa, at least around here, dont know if it is the norm... But I prefer it over salsa, the guys tend to spin too muchwow my bestie is into that too... don't see that everyday
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Someone who has my number pls text me when this is starting because I will definitely forget. Hopefully I won't be asleep lol
I'm just realizing that I'll be traveling to my parent's and won't be able to keep up with a speed game. sry friends, have fun!
Sign ups will close at 7pm EST
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6. Stagg
7. AM
8.
Sign ups will close at 7pm EST
1. Dubz
2. Mutts
3. Cray
4. Capri Sun
5.
6. Stagg
7. AM
8.
posted in the wrong thread
how long do we think this will last? maths is not happening for me today
how long do we think this will last? maths is not happening for me today
posted in the wrong thread
how long do we think this will last? maths is not happening for me today
Totally depends on the village:wolf ratio, but it should be over before 11 EST if no one else signs up.
isn't the game now? or in an hour?
or is there a new thread for this I haven't seen my tag?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It's supposed to be 7pmEST. So about 10 minutes.or is there a new thread for this I haven't seen my tag?
Sign ups close in a few minutes game starts at 730 est
Sign up closed
Welcome to Mixy's dinner table for the turkey fest!
Unless you have been told otherwise you are a vanillager.
Standard rules apply. You've all played before.
Day cycles are 30 minutes.
Night cycles 5 minutes.
It is now D1 close at 8pm EST (first cycle 45min because I didn't want to wait)
1. @WildZoo
2. @muttmanager
3. @Crayola227
4. @capri1722
5. @Stagg737
6. @Animal Midwife
Sit down and get to eating...I mean lynching!
Unless you have been told otherwise you are a vanillager.
Standard rules apply. You've all played before.
Day cycles are 30 minutes.
Night cycles 5 minutes.
It is now D1 close at 8pm EST (first cycle 45min because I didn't want to wait)
1. @WildZoo
2. @muttmanager
3. @Crayola227
4. @capri1722
5. @Stagg737
6. @Animal Midwife
Sit down and get to eating...I mean lynching!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
First
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Lynch stagg
Pre-emptive retaliation 😉
Pre-emptive retaliation 😉
D1
Stagg (1)-WZ
1/6
close ~40min
Stagg (1)-WZ
1/6
close ~40min
lynch WZ
shady
shady
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
No ulynch WZ
shady
I know what you're thinking
"wow why was she in the thread so quickly, she must have gotten a PM!"
But I'll have you know mixy texted me as requested. So there.
D1
Stagg (1)-WZ
WZ(1)-Cray
2/6
close ~40min
Stagg (1)-WZ
WZ(1)-Cray
2/6
close ~40min
did we roll call? are all these people gonna show up
I tagged everyone so idk.did we roll call? are all these people gonna show up
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just you and me cray. Maybe I should switch my vote. Just to make it more exciting.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K