WWild WWedding Afterparty Game Thread - A Pipsy & Jbooze Production

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oooohhh

unlynch allie lynch capri
to gain the modgod's favor 😏
giphy.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Unofficial ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

PBC (2) - Coffee?, SAR
AM (3) - Lawper, genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit (1) - coop
lawp (2) - cray, Mixalot
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (1) - AM
allie () - dubz
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri (1) - WZ

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

16/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~7.5hrs remaining)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Day 1 UNOfficial ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

PBC (2) - Coffee?, SAR
AM (3) - Lawper, genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit (1) - coop
lawp (2) - cray, Mixalot
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (1) - AM
allie (0) - dubz
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz (0) - Sporty
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - sporty
pippy (1) - capri
capri (1) - dubz

bye bye tie 🙁
~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

17/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (<8hrs remaining)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 Official ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (2) - , genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit (1) - coop
lawp (2) - cray, Mixalot
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (2) - AM, Lawper
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

18/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~6 hrs remaining)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Last edited:
Day 1 Official ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (2) - , genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit (1) - coop
lawp (2) - cray, Mixalot
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (1) - AM, Lawper
allie () - dubz
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

17/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~6 hrs remaining)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
Can we just keep it as a four way tie?? I think that would be fun
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 1 UNOfficial ~ I-I-I-I feel something so right, doing the wrong thing ~ Lynch Tally

PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (2) - , genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit () -
lawp (3) - cray, Mixalot, coop
coop (3) - kara, Paws, cheezit
karabou (2) - AM, Lawper
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie

A three vote three way??? :heckyeah:

~Everything that kills me makes me feel alive~

19/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~4.5 hrs remaining)

~Lately I've been I've been losing sleep, dreaming about the things that we could be~
 
Day 1 UNOfficial Because Dubz sucks at tallying Tally.

PBC (3) - Coffee?, SAR, Dubz
AM (2) - , genny, dolphin
Cray (1) - Bryndi
cheezit () -
lawp (3) - cray, Mixalot, coop
coop (2) - kara, Paws
karabou (3) - AM, Lawper, Mel
allie () -
kal (1) - MOOSE
Dubz () -
Sporty (1) - DVMD
DVMD (1) - Sporty
Pippy (1) - capri
capri () -
Coffee (1) - allie

A three vote three way??? :heckyeah:

19/22 votes
Lynch close 10pm EST (~4.5 hrs remaining)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad