WWubz Signs-Ups [CLOSED] - Game Start Sept 1st

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

WildZoo

Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Theme is undecided! If I can get 19 people I can finally run The Dark Tower, if I can get 24 I can run Bioshock. But I kind of doubt I'll get those numbers so it may end up being a surprise. Open to input on setup preferences if it's a smaller game. Cycles will be 36/12 (36 hour day, 12 hour night) and there will be a 5 post per day cycle minimum, along with the usual voting and action submission requirements. Sign-ups will be open for a week (until 8/20), game starts September 1st

@mmmdreamerz @Coopah @Cyndia @Melchizedek @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @SnowshoeDog143 @genny @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @BigCats@Kota1000 @alissa14 @Ms Procrastinator @holdthemayo @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @SportPonies @cubsrule4e @PippyPony @jenjen2020 @Lawper @WonderingStudent @Stagg737 @finnickthedog @Zeppelyn @sheltermed @allieh8607 @Sunbodi @Sunshine in a Storm @MOOSEygoosey @itsrocky @capri1722 @muttmanager @CoffeeQuestionMark @Doggo Labs @PreciousMoments2024 @EngrSC @differentiating @Wolfie<3 @Doktor_dud3 @MrsDrDr @holdthemayo @Eriyo @nontradstdnt @AccidentFromFlorida @acanthuroidei @kraskadva @killerleaf @Dr. ForgotToFlush @mizchiefmanaged @finnickthedog @vetmedhead @Dinashadow @mypetmoose @katashark @JJ Bittenbinder @Caiter92 @JustPaws @StartingoverVet @dolphin106258 @Mad Jack @Navilly @allieh8607
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@Animal Midwife I try, I really do. Loud is not really my personality, and I know it comes thru in my game play. Plus, I think there has only been one or two games I have played that disaster has not struck in the middle of, which does not help at all. 🤣
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Spectate for now. Sorry school is keeping my hands tied but I hope to be more free in a month or two
 
Race to 19/24

1. MsP
2. AM
3. Killer
4.
5. rocky
6.
7. Cyndia
10. Doggo

Maybe
A. Coop

Spec
1. BC
2. Wonder
3. Lawpy
4. Sunbodi

It’s been too long since I could play
 
Would love to play but currently in ER hell starting Monday and then on surgery after that...maybe in Sept or Oct when things are a little lighter
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've made a general offer to take on a baby mod but no takers yet for this one. @kaydubs will join me I'm sure. Are you wanting to co-mod?

Months ago I had resigned to modding only, but someone or something caused me to play a game, then I played another and it went downhill from there. Also got a 3 day weekend so Im going to try to get BoWWling up to speed.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I started something I might regret in the future... But not right now!
tenor-2.gif