Xavier University School of Medicine?

Started by Nae614
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nae614

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Xavier University School of Medicine in Bonaire....and if you know anything about it?

Thanks.🙂
 
Hello,

I'm wondering if anyone has heard of Xavier University School of Medicine in Bonaire....and if you know anything about it?

Thanks.🙂
Sure..........I have no idea if they even really have a charter? Make sure they do and if they are listed on IMED as Bonaire, if they are then I guess you can do alright. BUT.........AUC,ROSS,SGU and SABA should be the ones you try to get into
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'll ditto the other comments on the thread. You should really consider Xavier
only if you failed to get into SGU, Ross, AUC, and Saba. Those are the only Caribbean schools that allow you to get licensed in all 50 states.
 
I'll ditto the other comments on the thread. You should really consider Xavier
only if you failed to get into SGU, Ross, AUC, and Saba. Those are the only Caribbean schools that allow you to get licensed in all 50 states.

Thats a COMPLETE misconception.. In the Dominican Republic ALONE there are over 4 medical schools that will allow you to practice in ALL 50 states. Please don't post misinformation...Without any "backup"
 
Thats a COMPLETE misconception.. In the Dominican Republic ALONE there are over 4 medical schools that will allow you to practice in ALL 50 states. Please don't post misinformation...Without any "backup"

Which 4 schools would you be referring to??