Yale MPH in epidemiology with global health concentration

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JJP05

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi,

I am applying to Yale MPH in chronic disease epidemiology. I want to choose global health concentration, but I did not see that choice under chronic disease epidemiology program. I only see the global health concentration under the advanced professional MPH program. Is it true that any MPH in epidemiology can choose global health concentration. Does anyone know how to indicate the global health concentration?
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Yep, anyone at YSPH can be a global health concentrator. I can't see the application, so I don't know why you're having trouble finding that option there.

hi,

I am applying to Yale MPH in chronic disease epidemiology. I want to choose global health concentration, but I did not see that choice under chronic disease epidemiology program. I only see the global health concentration under the advanced professional MPH program. Is it true that any MPH in epidemiology can choose global health concentration. Does anyone know how to indicate the global health concentration?
Thanks.

Talk about it in your personal statement.

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,

Thanks.

If you are using the SOPHAS application, they ask about global health in the "additional questions" section. If you are interested in GH, then they require an additional essay.

Hope this helps!