Yes! Yes! Yes!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

innerpower

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got my acceptance letter today from COMP! I am totally elated. COMP has been my first choice through out the whole application process, and I'm finally going to attend this school. All my family and friends are as excited as I am. "Thanks for all your support!"
biggrin.gif

I almost had to go to a different school, but I get to stick around here. Yes! Yes! Yes!

For those of you who are still waiting for your acceptance letter from your first choice school, I hope you'll soon get it. Peace!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats innerpower! see ya there in august as well
biggrin.gif
i'm really happy to see people choosing COMP as their first choice and not as a backup. early on many led me to believe that it should be my backup choice but i always insisted that i would stick around here and any school in california would be my first preference. glad to see others are doing the same.

pritbir

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by innerpower:
I just got my acceptance letter today from COMP! I am totally elated. COMP has been my first choice through out the whole application process, and I'm finally going to attend this school. All my family and friends are as excited as I am. "Thanks for all your support!"
biggrin.gif

I almost had to go to a different school, but I get to stick around here. Yes! Yes! Yes!

For those of you who are still waiting for your acceptance letter from your first choice school, I hope you'll soon get it. Peace!

innerpower,
when did you interview and how long did it take for your acceptance letter to come? I interviewed on Jan. 16th and I felt it went really well. I really wanna attend COMP!

[This message has been edited by prolixless (edited 01-25-2001).]

Congratulations!!!

Best of luck in the future!!

------------------
Joshua Paul Hazelton, CNA, EMT-B
[email protected]
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (2002)
"D.O. Wannabe"

Congrats Innerpower,

Look forward to seeing you this August. Welcome to the COMP family Class of 2005. And Prolixless, good luck to you. Hope to see you in August as well...keep us posted.

Rob

Congrats!! Hope to see all you people in August. For one, I can't wait to get started at COMP!

Originally posted by prolixless:
innerpower,
when did you interview and how long did it take for your acceptance letter to come? I interviewed on Jan. 16th and I felt it went really well. I really wanna attend COMP!

prolixless-

I also interviewed on 16th. (I was in the morning group. I believe you were with the afternoon group, right?) My letter came on Jan. 24. It barely took a week. They did mention that it was going to be somewhere between a week or two. I see you're from CA also, so you'll probably get your letter within a couple of days. I hope to see you this Aug. at COMP. Best of Luck!

p.s. I also felt that my interview went well but wasn't quite sure whether that was enough. If you feel you pulled off a great interview, I'm pretty sure you'll get in the school.

Congrats to all as well! I am thinking we are going to have an AWESOME class this year! Can't wait to get out of New York..and away from the morning subway slashers! Thank God it wasn't my subway line!!!