Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ahh.. good plan. 😀No, because I've already tested this particular head with particular shaft. I usually test it out at a local PGA store (like size of a walmart) and if it's not on sale or they don't have a used one, I look for it online. If price is right, then I'll buy it at the store.
When a new driver hits the market (every 6 months by manufucturers), they release it at $399. Insane. Then in 6 months, it goes down to $199 when the new model comes out. Then in 1 year..it goes down to $149. Then used hits Ebay at around $100... my goal is to get em at around $70 to $90.
It's an old habit. When I learned to golf with wooden heads and steel shaft, all drivers were $79.99..and new model came out every 5 years..maybe. And you only got a new club if you cracked those wooden heads..which I did once a year... when I was young and flexible.
So, I don't like paying over $100 for a driver.

