Your honest opinion on ghetto stores please...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good question. I did have a tech questioned on a survey though (under what criteria could they make strong inferences)
If the queues aren't kept under control and the staff (techs and rph) can't keep a firm hand it can get out of control in an instant
Nah dude.

I'm talking:

[Customer that is walking up to register, still 5 feet away or behind 3 other people in line]

"WHERE THE **** MY MEDICINE AT"

Members don't see this ad.

Ghetto people must be different where you live.

I once did relief at a store where the RPh pulled a 14 hour shift of non-stop screaming.
Just non-stop.
This has been my experience in 3 different cities - sure, sometimes there is the occasional crazy guy that yells for no reason, but I just ignore them and walk away, you do that to a entitled soccer mom and they call the DM on you

Members don't see this ad :)
What is QPF?

It's a customer service score. People do fake surveys by sending their friends/ family to ring up something from a pharmacy counter. I wonder how can anyone get caught unless they are openly advertising it.

Reactions: 1 users
if more than 60 percent of your customers are on solo Medicaid and 95 percent of your customers live in the lower income neighborhoods it's likely complainers and bad review yelpers will come from those groups.

Or maybe it's just a California thing being that 1 in 3 people has Medicaid

Trust me regardless of the background, everyone looks for the opportunity to call corporate and get a refund/ gift card.

Poor class people aren’t any better. People are spoiled way too much.

I can not wrap my head around the pharmacist who doesn't open the bottle to check the contents. They SHOULD be fired IMO. If you aren't doing product review, what are you doing?
"Verified Expert" when did you get this Mr. Owl? did you do a double blinded randomized control study on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tutsie pop?

Reactions: 1 user
Trust me regardless of the background, everyone looks for the opportunity to call corporate and get a refund/ gift card.

Poor class people aren’t any better. People are spoiled way too much.

yep. people with all sorts of income levels aren't working full time. i basically think you don't have a full time job, people love to fill the void making complaints to corporate and social media.

yep. people with all sorts of income levels aren't working full time. i basically think you don't have a full time job, people love to fill the void making complaints to corporate and social media.
I think it's more of the people that have no friend or have little social interaction. They have no one to get mad about in their life to so their little social interaction (pharmacy) they take as a chance to get angry.

"Verified Expert" when did you get this Mr. Owl? did you do a double blinded randomized control study on how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tutsie pop?

Triple blinded - the tutsie pop was also not allowed to know if it was in the control group.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile