Your personal stress reliever?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Seems like almost everyone said running...eh I'd rather scuba dive, you actually get something out of those 30-60 minutes other than feeling 30-60 minutes older...

Members don't see this ad.

Music, Watching DVDs, working out, contemplating. From time to time, simply going for a walk eases the stress as well.

Mine is running at night... without a doubt. It is therapeutic. There is nothing else out there that soothes my mind more than a run at 10 o'clock at night with my iPod playing Foo Fighters and the like.

Running is definitely therapeutic, especially in the C-U.

Members don't see this ad :)
Seems like almost everyone said running...eh I'd rather scuba dive, you actually get something out of those 30-60 minutes other than feeling 30-60 minutes older...

If I ran twelve days to the ocean with a scuba tank on my back, I'm sure it would be therapeutic.

watch a few hours of scrubs.

or... round up a few friends and get wasted

Mine is running at night... without a doubt. It is therapeutic. There is nothing else out there that soothes my mind more than a run at 10 o'clock at night with my iPod playing Foo Fighters and the like.

Just the usual...dancing, watching movies or reading a good book. :) Writing in my diary and chatting with high school buddies makes me feel good, too.

plymouth.jpg

Like others, I run. But I much prefer early in the morning as opposed to late at night. Nothing like a good 5am run, especially when you can watch the sunrise :D

I play rugby for the city (Birmingham, AL) team here. I've found that it is a great stess reliever...you can get out all of your frustrations/energy on the pitch several times a week.

Drinking a beer or nine is another favorite. My two favorite seem to fit well together, since the rugby guys like to hit the bottle pretty hard after practice/games.

Working out, drinking, sleep, lots of food, and the boyfriend

... In one evening. :D It takes care of all my possible needs/desires.

Working out, drinking, sleep, lots of food, and the boyfriend

... In one evening. :D It takes care of all my possible needs/desires.

In that order :D

Cleaning does it for me. After I'm done cleaning/laundry/dishes etc. a sense of order and control soothes and relaxes while getting some chores done. Plus my house looks great.

I can't honestly say that being a die hard Cubs fan relieves stress, but it's still what takes up my time when I should be studying.