Zanki microbiology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunshine02

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the latest zanki micro deck? I've looked far and wide and can only find the zanki micro pharm deck. I also updated the entire zanki step deck and don't see a micro deck in there either. Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

google zanki 3.0 beta
Is it this?

Because when I click on the google drive link to download, the deck I download does not have any micro in it. Can someone post the link where I can download the zanki micro deck? I must be looking in the wrong place because I just can't find it

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it this?

Because when I click on the google drive link to download, the deck I download does not have any micro in it. Can someone post the link where I can download the zanki micro deck? I must be looking in the wrong place because I just can't find it

They recently updated it so that older link doesn’t work. Google: Zanki FA 2018 and you will get the updated link. It literally came out like a week ago

^Looks like it got taken off. I adopted Zanki late and didn't even noticed there wasn't a micro deck. I used pepper's deck and did well during the course.

They recently updated it so that older link doesn’t work. Google: Zanki FA 2018 and you will get the updated link. It literally came out like a week ago
Thanks! I just did--downloaded it too but still no micro. I have an existing deck and I'm just downloading the new extension on top of that. Does that have anything to do with it? I'm not sure why I'm not seeing Zanki Micro

Unless micro doesn't have a deck and zanki micro cards are scattered throughout the other decks??

That’s confusing. When I downloaded mine it had a micro deck

Can someone kindly tell me how many cards total there are in the zanki 3.1 deck? Mine says 25340 total but I am not sure I downloaded the most updated deck and not sure if it downloaded completely..

Also, in this zanki 3.1 deck is there a subdeck called FA Musculoskeletal? It was there in the 3.0 deck and absent from the 3.1 deck so I just want to know if it didn't download or if they took it out.

And in the Zanki biochem deck in zanki 3.1, how many cards total are there? I have over 6000 but was told it's supposed to be around 2000?