Zanki prioritization

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You guys need to get the load balancer add on. It helps so reviews don't pile up.
This thing is magic, I saw my reviews cut in half on the one deck I tried it on. Can't wait to work its magic on the others.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I only use the physio deck but there are only 5 receptors we have to know so just memorize it!
How exactly do you use it though? When I install it, the easy interval becomes 1 day instead of 4. And playing with the settings don't seem to do anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
How exactly do you use it though? When I install it, the easy interval becomes 1 day instead of 4. And playing with the settings don't seem to do anything?

You have to go in and hit the button that says “apply settings to all sub decks”. The UI behaves a bit strange sometimes.

Reactions: 1 user
Change the master settings deck by deck.

What is this “Load Balancer” & how does it cut down reviews without defeating the purpose of reviewing cards?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

What is this “Load Balancer” & how does it cut down reviews without defeating the purpose of reviewing cards?

Basically it balances your load of reviews over a few days if you have a lot. If you don’t have above a certain threshold then it doesn’t do anything.

Like say tomorrow you have 1000 reviews but the two days after that you only have 500, it would balance it so all 3 days are the same.

It keeps the cards still within a small window so you still get the benefit of the cards

Change the master settings deck by deck.

It's greyed out for me. The easy interval is set to 1 day and I can't change it. And when I change the load balancer min/max settings it doesn't seem to change anything either. Oh well

Basically it balances your load of reviews over a few days if you have a lot. If you don’t have above a certain threshold then it doesn’t do anything.

Like say tomorrow you have 1000 reviews but the two days after that you only have 500, it would balance it so all 3 days are the same.

It keeps the cards still within a small window so you still get the benefit of the cards

That sounds fantastic. Thank you !