2010-2011 University of California - Davis Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, anyone still waiting for their financial aid package to be completed? I submitted all the necessary paperwork two weeks ago and still waiting.

I'm still waiting, too! The lovely lady at the financial aid office told me that they're working on them in the order that they are marked "complete" (all paperwork in) and right now they're working on the ones that were complete in the first week of May. She said they'll get to us in about 2~3 weeks ... which she said will still give us plenty of time before everything is due. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Haha, not exactly eager here to go into debt just yet :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Um...Wtf??? I just got this email from UC Davis :

"Thank you for completing the Secondary Application. Your information will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and interview decisions are made August through March. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as a decision is made. Please continue to check the applicant portal for your application status. As a friendly reminder the staff in the Office of Admissions has access to the same information you find on the Applicant Portal.

Thank you for your interest in University of California Davis School of Medicine."

I didn't even receive an interview here this cycle lol. Does this mean that they lost/ just looked at my file? If that's the case I want my secondary fee refunded... or is this some sort of fluke/accidental email?

I just got the same email. I wonder if they messed up and put our secondaries from last year in as this year? I havent reapplied but it could just be a strange mistake. I did receive a rejection from here preinterview last year too...

I assume it's a mistake like that....but the this process is so expensive (i've already gone through it twice) that it still kind of pisses me off. It make me wonder if they even looked at my file this cycle haha.

Um...Wtf??? I just got this email from UC Davis :

"Thank you for completing the Secondary Application. Your information will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee and interview decisions are made August through March. You will be notified by e-mail as soon as a decision is made. Please continue to check the applicant portal for your application status. As a friendly reminder the staff in the Office of Admissions has access to the same information you find on the Applicant Portal.

Thank you for your interest in University of California Davis School of Medicine."

I didn't even receive an interview here this cycle lol. Does this mean that they lost/ just looked at my file? If that's the case I want my secondary fee refunded... or is this some sort of fluke/accidental email?

dont worry I just got the same thing. For a second I thought someone was reapplying in my name or something

dont worry I just got the same thing. For a second I thought someone was reapplying in my name or something

+1. Pwahaha. I was ready to launch an investigation or something...

+1. Pwahaha. I was ready to launch an investigation or something...

+2 I love how things can be resolved so quickly by checking sdn...if only it weren't simultaneously panic-inducing at times :D

just withdrew today, hope one of you lurking on here gets my spot. good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.