2013-2014 Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted this week or late last week (i'll try to be a little anonymous, but one of the 3 days)!! I really really like Jefferson and will be attending. Does anyone know how long it takes to receive the official letter and financial aid award letter? -cant seem to find it I know it has been posted before.

Congratulations!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
does anyone know how much tuition is? the website still has the amount from last year.

Members don't see this ad :)
no one posted about an acceptance since May 28. This is truly ridiculous if they haven't pulled anyone of the list since then. This season probably had the highest no. of applications. Here's to hope & wait, since hope & change thing didn't work out so well for this country lol.

no one posted about an acceptance since May 28. This is truly ridiculous if they haven't pulled anyone of the list since then. This season probably had the highest no. of applications. Here's to hope & wait, since hope & change thing didn't work out so well for this country lol.

Odds are they have and they just either haven't posted about it or aren't on SDN. I don't think they had as much movement as anticipated but I'm sure its had some.

Call and ask if they anticipate more movement.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi all! I was accepted off the HPWL this week! I couldn't be more thrilled - Jefferson has been my top choice from the beginning!! Just wanted to let you know that there is still movement.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi all! I was accepted off the HPWL this week! I couldn't be more thrilled - Jefferson has been my top choice from the beginning!! Just wanted to let you know that there is still movement.

hey, congrats on your acceptance! around what time did you get the call from Dr. C?

I sent in an update with fall grades and new work history on 2/21 to the generic admissions email ([email protected]). The update letter was a PDF with my signature, and I also sent official transcripts. I have only received the automated response so far. Should I have cc'd Drs. Callahan or Brooks? Should I follow-up with a phone call or another email? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

did anyone ever find a link to the match list for this year?

2015 match hasn't happened yet... however in opthomology, for example, which matches early, the rumor is that everyone matched! Since that's a pretty competitive specialty, and more people from our school applied than ever, its great news for SKMC!