2020-2021 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats! Is it the mandatory living at the assigned apartments that is turning you off?
I have gotten into schools higher on my list but I think the assigned living and the fact that it's not pass/fail were some of the bigger reasons it wasn't higher for me. It does still seem like a great school, though.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well I guess my interview date group is up for the next adcom decisions wave (late Jan and onward)

I have gotten into schools higher on my list but I think the assigned living and the fact that it's not pass/fail were some of the bigger reasons it wasn't higher for me. It does still seem like a great school, though.
Oh yes, not being P/F is a big concern for me also. Congrats on your other acceptances though!

Reactions: 1 user
Well I guess my interview date group is up for the next adcom decisions wave (late Jan and onward)
Woah, you really think? I was on Jan 29, what were the last dates that heard?

Woah, you really think? I was on Jan 29, what were the last dates that heard?
According to this thread yesterday, Last interview date they gave out decisions was for the 1/8th, mine was 1/20 and I didn't hear anything back

According to this thread yesterday, Last interview date they gave out decisions was for the 1/8th, mine was 1/20 and I didn't hear anything back
Mine was the 1/8th and haven’t heard anything back.

I think that everyone who interviewed pre winter break hiatus has heard back.

Is there a facebook or groupme for accepted students?

Has anyone been able to join the FB Group? I'm looking for some info about next steps for living at Entra.

Members don't see this ad :)
When did y’all get more info about your interview? Starting to get paranoid that I didn’t actually select an interview because I didn’t even get a confirmation e-mail lol.

When did y’all get more info about your interview? Starting to get paranoid that I didn’t actually select an interview because I didn’t even get a confirmation e-mail lol.
I got more info just a week before

they emailed me like 2 days before the interview

Hi all, do we have to apply for the entra apartments within two weeks of acceptance or is it something we can wait on? i'm a little confused on how it works. also if anyone knows if there's a facebook group please let me know.

Hi! I’m sure it’s posted somewhere else in the thread, but do they accept update letters?

Does anybody has a screenshot of "an offer letter"? I did not screenshot of mine, after move on to the next step, it is gone. I want to double-check some of the information stated in the offer letter. Thank you so much. If you don't want to share it here, you can message me privately. Really appreciate.

Can anybody remind me of a couple of deadlines mentioned in the offer letter? I did not save a screenshot, once I move on to the next step, there is no way to go back to review the offer letter. I really appreciate someone can help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Can anybody remind me of a couple of deadlines mentioned in the offer letter? I did not save a screenshot, once I move on to the next step, there is no way to go back to review the offer letter. I really appreciate someone can help me with this. Thank you in advance.

Off the top of my head, the acceptance offer is valid two weeks after it’s emailed, and you have until April 30th to tell Morehouse you won’t be attending after paying the $100 for a full refund (Correct me if I’m wrong, someone).

I interviewed 01/22 and haven’t heard anything yet... maybe that means decisions are coming soon?

Off the top of my head, the acceptance offer is valid two weeks after it’s emailed, and you have until April 30th to tell Morehouse you won’t be attending after paying the $100 for a full refund (Correct me if I’m wrong, someone).
Thanks. I remember this as well. Just not sure do I miss anything.

Is this the last II wave? Since most rejections will be out around March.

pre-II R just now :( Complete early October

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the pre-II R. Complete in Oct. Good Luck everyone else!

pre-II R just now, complete end of September!