2020-2021 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone interview on March 10 hear back?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Did it take anyone more than 5 weeks to get a decision? Kind of concerned that some people who interviewed two weeks after me already got a response and I haven’t heard anything. I interviewed on 2/24
Have you heard back yet?

interviewed 3/3 just heard back this morning - WL

Anyone from 3/15 hear back yet? Today makes 4 weeks

Yeah, also heard back this morning, WL. Anyone have any idea of how much waitlist movement happens here?
No idea, also interviewed 03/15 and got the WL notification. I heard from last year's class a significant portion of the current student body came off of the waitlist, so that's hopeful.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone started a groupme for this class? I wanna get to know future classmates/friends

Got an A today after a WL yesterday and would also like to get to know people :)

i just realized i was in this, but can't remember where i found it

Reactions: 1 users
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. how do you feel your interview went?
Not great at all. I didn’t really get to say much about me. I pretty much just got interrogated about everything they didn’t like on my application lol so I knew I probably wouldn’t get an acceptance

• Care
Just got a waitlist. Interview was 3/10, and Mr. Toplan said it was because all the seats are spoken for right now.

Does anyone know about the details concerning the deposit on acceptance? The email says to submit a $2,000, non-refundable, 1st acceptance deposit but the portal says to pay the $3000 for the full deposit now. do we have the option to pay $2000 or do we have to pay $3000?

dumb question, but is there any welcome/acceptance package associated with this school (either now or in past years?)

Does anyone know about the details concerning the deposit on acceptance? The email says to submit a $2,000, non-refundable, 1st acceptance deposit but the portal says to pay the $3000 for the full deposit now. do we have the option to pay $2000 or do we have to pay $3000?
The 1st deposit is $2000 and depending on when you got accepted I think they give you two week (they provide that info). 2nd deposit is due may 15th and that’s $1000. Also, you won’t get your financial aid package until you pay the full $3k deposit.

Anyone know when interviews end here? Trying to gauge if we could possibly start seeing wait list movement prior to May 15th

has anyone looked at last years thread to see when WL movement started?

Anyone know when interviews end here? Trying to gauge if we could possibly start seeing wait list movement prior to May 15th
My interview was 3/24. Other option given to me was April 7. That may have been the last interview day. Still waiting to hear back

Hey all, congrats to anyone accepted. To anyone holding it down on the WL, try to keep the faith. I'm a first year/rising second year and a ton of people got in off the WL (some right at the beginning of orientation). Any questions, feel free to DM. It isn't over until it's over!

Reactions: 7 users
I've been accepted to this school and received barely any information. It is really giving me pause about going here. does anyone else feel the same way?
I feel like the emails I've received have been pretty informative! There's also an accepted students Facebook page with some info

It is so exciting they decided to have the white coat ceremony at the beginning of our first year instead of the end of 2nd year! Praying it is in person!

I didn't find a thread for their MS program, but I turned my application in for that. Anyone else applying for their MS program?

It is so exciting they decided to have the white coat ceremony at the beginning of our first year instead of the end of 2nd year! Praying it is in person!
NO WAY - as a current first year, I am incredibly envious. I think it's so silly that they make us wait.

I was pleasantly surprised that they decided to change the white coat ceremony to the beginning of first year. And I've heard that they are doing in-person classes for the DO students, and considering it for the MS students.

Just got an A at my top choice. Will be withdrawing my acceptance to TouroCOM. Hope it goes to one of you guys 😊

Reactions: 7 users
Just got an A at my top choice. Will be withdrawing my acceptance to TouroCOM. Hope it goes to one of you guys 😊
Congrats!!

I have a 3.5 and a 506 MCAT. Anyone know if the chances are looking decent for those stats off the WL?

Just got accepted off the waitlist but I shall be declining. Best of luck to you all!

Reactions: 8 users
Just got accepted off the waitlist but I shall be declining. Best of luck to you all!
Thanks for the update! mind if I ask what your stats were or if you did anything specific?

I was accepted off the waitlist today! Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words throughout this complicated process, and goodluck!

Reactions: 8 users
I was accepted off the waitlist today! Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words throughout this complicated process, and goodluck!
Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing your stats?

Reactions: 3 users
Has anyone gotten off the waitlist recently? I heard the waitlist should start moving around May 15th.

I recently emailed touro an update and the automated reply included "All Touro College locations will be closed 5/17-18 in honor of the Shavuot Holiday. " So maybe after the 5/19?