2021-2022 NYU, Long Island

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Everyone sleep ok? ❤️
I slept well. I basically tired myself out so I could sleep and it worked. And omg today’s the day.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Last year they did spread them over two days, but I'm just not sure why they would do that? Such a small number of calls to make

Members don't see this ad :)
Last year they did spread them over two days, but I'm just not sure why they would do that? Such a small number of calls to make
Realistically they may have other things to do today besides just the calls so maybe thats why? But no idea honestly

Also just confused bc Dean Baum said decisions will go out "early [this] week, Tuesday or Wednesday." and then the email we got said that decisions will go out "beginning Tuesday, February 15th". That made me think that As go out today, and everything else can go out tomorrow/later. but it's all speculation

Bruh only ONE reported IM acceptance is wild. There HAS to be more than 1 IM accepted student on SDN.

Reactions: 1 users
Realistically they may have other things to do today besides just the calls so maybe thats why? But no idea honestly
I just wish there was some COMMUNICATION. not being ghosted and realizing it's a rejection/WL

Also just confused bc Dean Baum said decisions will go out "early [this] week, Tuesday or Wednesday." and then the email we got said that decisions will go out "beginning Tuesday, February 15th". That made me think that As go out today, and everything else can go out tomorrow/later. but it's all speculation
Agreed. A's today, everything else tomorrow.

Bruh only ONE reported IM acceptance is wild. There HAS to be more than 1 IM accepted student on SDN.
Me and you homie, we are waiting for IM call! There are definitely MORE than one IM acceptee 😤

• Care
Agreed. A's today, everything else tomorrow.
the thing is that last year WLs were communicated multiple days after As went out, then another round of WLs and Rs started to go out even later. The difference is that last year there was no post-II communication at all until decisions went out. I have a feeling that bc they already sent out some post-II Rs, everyone who is not accepted just might be placed on an infinitely long WL :/

• Wow
A for Ob/GYN - top pool and first interview round

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Honestly even if the rejection/WL email was "Dear applicant, you suck, bye" I would honestly prefer the closure.

Y’all I feel so down, every school I interviewed at hasn’t gotten back to me yet and I really put my best foot forward but seeing it’s not enough hurts a lot
Same, friend. Sending hugs.

• Care
I’m genuinely so happy for everyone getting accepted today ❤️ Congratulations

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
every time i get a notification...

Excited Jennifer Lawrence GIF

for the people with acceptances, please provide info on IS vs OOS, top pool vs final pool, and stats if you're willing to share

Top pool also but nothing yet & am def losing hope bc who knows how big these pools are 🥲