2021-2022 Ohio State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any other OSU alums still waiting to hear some good news?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Heya I got the invite for the 21st, so I was just wondering if they are just giving interviews for wailist or they do have open spots left???? Just my first choice school so just excited but wanna have a clear expectations so as to not get a heart attack...

Reactions: 1 users
Heya I got the invite for the 21st, so I was just wondering if they are just giving interviews for wailist or they do have open spots left???? Just my first choice school so just excited but wanna have a clear expectations so as to not get a heart attack...
They made it very clear at our interview a couple days ago that we were interviewing for actual open spots, NOT for the waitlist

Reactions: 2 users

Exactly what Uvoil said above!! I honestly loved the transparency of this school. They rock!

Members don't see this ad :)
you get goodies if you've been interviewed
1645661939676.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
did anyone at any point get an email pre II saying "your application is being scanned and reviewed. if selected, an email will be sent out to offer a virtual interview." ?

wait if it’s being scanned does that imply they haven’t gotten to even looking at yours yet?

wait if it’s being scanned does that imply they haven’t gotten to even looking at yours yet?
yeah, it's unclear to me also so i'm trying to parse that out. has anyone else had this experience/know what this might mean? my secondary was submitted around august 22, in state LizzyM 71. fingers crossed i guess! thanks in advance

edit: i just got that email this morning.

yeah, it's unclear to me also so i'm trying to parse that out. has anyone else had this experience/know what this might mean? my secondary was submitted around august 22, in state LizzyM 71. fingers crossed i guess! thanks in advance

edit: i just got that email this morning.
Was it just random or were they responding to an update you sent?

I received that email maybe a month ago and got an II a couple weeks later. I don’t want to psych it up, but here’s to hoping for good news if you received that!
Was it in response to an update or unprompted?

I got a reply from someone at the admissions office after sending an update. It is worded like that. I didn’t get any other emails though.

Was anyone else really nervous when waiting to hear back back their decision post-II?!

• Care
II this morning!! Finally a little love from my alma mater

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats!!! When were you complete and do you mind sharing stats? I'm also really anxious to hear back from our alma mater :x

Congrats!!! When were you complete and do you mind sharing stats? I'm also really anxious to hear back from our alma mater :x
sure! Complete in July, sent an update end of November and a letter of interest last week. 514, 3.83. Sending hugs, I hope you get that II soon!!

• Care
sure! Complete in July, sent an update end of November and a letter of interest last week. 514, 3.83. Sending hugs, I hope you get that II soon!!
Also send LOI last week and we have like the exact same stats down to the decimal you’re giving me hope

• Care
That's awesome man!!! Congrats on the II from our alma mater!! Can I ask what date is the interview if you don't mind sharing?

Last edited:
does anybody know what time OSU sends A's tomorrow? and do emails come first or do they just update vitals?

Is this real?! Can I trust the AMCAS decision tool?! It shows I'm accepted to OSU. Ahhhhh!!!!!

This is my dream school and I applied thinking there's no way I would receive an acceptance...I'm honestly speechless....!!!!!

Sorry for the obnoxious amount of exclamation points. As an older applicant, I just really thought I'd never have this opportunity.

I'll update this once I see the acceptance in vitals... the skeptic in me thinks this is too good to be true lol.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Is this real?! Can I trust the AMCAS decision tool?! It shows I'm accepted to OSU. Ahhhhh!!!!!

This is my dream school and I applied thinking there's no way I would receive an acceptance...I'm honestly speechless....!!!!!

Sorry for the obnoxious amount of exclamation points. As an older applicant, I just really thought I'd never have this opportunity.

I'll update this once I see the acceptance in vitals... the skeptic in me thinks this is too good to be true lol.
That means you got in, congrats!

• Love

AHHHHH CONGRATS LXL!!!!!

• Love

CONGRATS FUTURE BUCKEYE WOOHOOOOOO!!

• Love

It shows me the same thing on the AMCAS decision tool! Glad someone else is in the same position!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
ok now im worried that im screwed since i dont see anything on amcas lol

• Care
ok now im worried that im screwed since i dont see anything on amcas lol
dude you think you’re screwed my VITALS hasn’t updated since September 😂

You’re probably good tho from what I’ve heard they don’t often reject until April so it’s prolly a deferral

• Hmm
dude you think you’re screwed my VITALS hasn’t updated since September 😂

You’re probably good tho from what I’ve heard they don’t often reject until April so it’s prolly a deferral
What?! That's crazy... did they at least call or send an acceptance email?