2021-2022 Pennsylvania (Perelman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Me and @hausport do (its also ECP), but we haven't heard from her and I haven't seen anyone else hear from her.
my interviewer was male so I think I may potentially have someone else than you two? nevertheless, holding out hope for us CP and ECP folks lol.
edit: my interviewer's full initials including his middle name are CAP

how long did calls go on last year? anyone know? ugh i’m so nervous

Reactions: 1 users
is everyone going to be accepted today or will this last a couple of days?

Does anyone know how generous penn is with giving out aid? I know they have the 30 full tuition scholarships but outside of those how likely are you to receive merit aid?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I wish they would just update the portal already...

Tbh I feel like they're done, no? It seems like the A posts have stopped.

my interviewer was male so I think I may potentially have someone else than you two? nevertheless, holding out hope for us CP and ECP folks lol.
edit: my interviewer's full initials including his middle name are CAP
Also CP/CAP and nothing yet!

A just now! interviewer initial SF! GL everyone calls are still going out!!

Reactions: 6 users
Bru this is torture
Imagine my case. I get a call at 10 from the right area (near philly) that I missed. I call the admissions office and she asks for my name seemingly looks me up (I hear typing in the background) and tells me "yes, definitely call back. I'm not allowed to tell you more, but definitely call back". The guy doesn't pick up when I call back. I call the admissions office again at 3 and am told don't worry we send all students who are accepted an email, so definitely expect an email later today. I give one last call to the phone number that called me and it turns out to be some random guy, has nothing to do with med school.

I went from confused to elated to hopeless. idk what to even think now. I have no call, but the adcom office is making me think I'm receiving something. Oh well haha.

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 7 users
A call 30 mins ago :) thought the calls might be over but they're still coming - good luck folks!

Reactions: 2 users
Imagine my case. I get a call at 10 from the right area (near philly) that I missed. I call the admissions office and she asks for my name seemingly looks me up (I hear typing in the background) and tells me "yes, definitely call back. I'm not allowed to tell you more, but definitely call back". The guy doesn't pick up when I call back. I call the admissions office again at 3 and am told don't worry we send all students who are accepted an email, so definitely expect an email later today. I give one last call to the phone number that called me and it turns out to be some random guy, has nothing to do with med school.

I went from confused to elated to hopeless. idk what to even think now. I have no call, but the adcom office is making me think I'm receiving something. Oh well haha.
is this kinda implying not everyone who gets in gets a call? cause i’ve heard that someeeetkmes happens

is this kinda implying not everyone who gets in gets a call? cause i’ve heard that someeeetkmes happens
I don't even know if I actually got in. Maybe the adcom just assumed that because I got a call at about the right time I got in and she told me to call back. I really have no idea. Unfortunate :(

You deserve all the good things in life my friend, that is just cruel

can't they update the gd portal already. this is so effing disrespectful. just to tease us losers all day when they could have easily just told us in the morning. sick and cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Can I charge them for emotional damages and the lost income from being unable to focus on my actual job today?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
accepted but didn't get a call! Saw it on my portal just now

Reactions: 2 users