2021-2022 University of Chicago (Pritzker)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if Pritzker cares about stats post interview? I'm on the lower end of the spectrum and have an II scheduled for later this week. A little worried that my stats might hinder me getting accepted to such a great school.
Who cares? Why does this matter? What can you do about it? Answer: nothing

They interviewed you, someone who claims to have "low" stats, while also rejecting many people on the highest spectrum for stats.

Clearly you're special in some way or they wouldn't have picked you over them. Schools aren't inviting people who don't have a chance at acceptance. Don't sell yourself short or give up just because of your stats, or it'll reflect on the interview. Go out there and kill it, you're definitely still in it. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know if Pritzker cares about stats post interview? I'm on the lower end of the spectrum and have an II scheduled for later this week. A little worried that my stats might hinder me getting accepted to such a great school.
Idk, but because you got an interview, I would take it as they already selected you based on academic credentials, so the interview is an opportunity for you to showcase your personality and why you are a good fit for them (and vice versa).

Usually when they interview you, it comes down to your subjective review. They basically give you an interview because they "Okayed" your objective components.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm I got a recruitment email from UChicago this week. I actually liked the school a lot when making my school list but my stats are below 10th % GPA-wise on MSAR so I decided against it. I did just get the email but I’m having doubts on submitting now that it’s kinda late in the cycle and my GPA is meh for them :/

What do you guys think? Money grab or worth a shot?

Hmmm I got a recruitment email from UChicago this week. I actually liked the school a lot when making my school list but my stats are below 10th % GPA-wise on MSAR so I decided against it. I did just get the email but I’m having doubts on submitting now that it’s kinda late in the cycle and my GPA is meh for them :/

Got the same email too. Are you URM? I’m thinking of sending them my primary but I’m unsure if it’s worth it this late.

Definitely worth a shot. Pritzker takes a lot of 'low stat' people if you fit their mission/goals. Maybe ask for a fee waiver ?

I also received the email. Is it worth to send the primary at this point? Do they pre-screen for secondaries?

Definitely worth a shot. Pritzker takes a lot of 'low stat' people if you fit their mission/goals. Maybe ask for a fee waiver ?
I don't think it's a money grab, but I also don't think it's "definitely worth a shot" just because some school decided to try to drum up a few more applications from one demographic group or another in the beginning of September, probably for no reason other than to make themselves appear to be a little more selective than they really are.

If they were serious, where was the e-mail in May or June, along with a fee waiver, when it might have actually had an impact and given people the same shot everyone who applied early had? I'll tell you where - nowhere, because they want their fees, and they also want to know who is genuinely interested, and motivated enough to apply early on their own, with no financial incentive to do so.

Remember, they know NOTHING about you, other than whatever racial/ethnic boxes you checked when you signed up for the MCAT, plus whatever ranges your MCAT score falls into, so don't take the e-mail personally. It's not like they know your story and have decided they want you, so they are reaching out to urge you to apply so they can seal the deal.

If they offer to eat the combined primary/secondary fees, then you have nothing to lose at this point other than time. Otherwise, you are no less throwing away money here in the middle of September than you would be anywhere else, even though they sent out literally thousands of e-mails soliciting more applications.

Reactions: 1 users
I also received the email. Is it worth to send the primary at this point? Do they pre-screen for secondaries?
No secondary screen, but it is late. I'd do it if you were on the fence, but not because you feel special because you received a mass e-mail. Of course, if they offer to waive fees, then there is no reason not to.

Remember, they know NOTHING about you, other than whatever racial/ethnic boxes you checked when you signed up for the MCAT, plus whatever ranges your MCAT score falls into, so don't take the e-mail personally.
For many schools, including Pritzker this is *sometimes* all they care about lmao...

As for my comment I was ambivalent but if you fit their mission and population/community and are URM you should apply for sure especially if you are in the teens MCAT. Just my two cents.

For many schools, including Pritzker this is *sometimes* all they care about lmao...

As for my comment I was ambivalent but if you fit their mission and population/community and are URM you should apply for sure especially if you are in the teens MCAT. Just my two cents.
I realize it may seem that way, but I honestly don't believe that's really ever the case. Moreover, I have zero doubt Pritzker already has more than enough people fitting any profile you can dream up to fill whatever slots are dedicated to that profile, many times over. This is a USNWR play to drum up more applications, because Pritzker isn't already difficult enough to be admitted to.

My two cents are that no one who responds to such a solicitation and applies mid-September is going to displace a similar candidate who eagerly applied in June or July with no prompting. ORM, URM, high stat, low stat -- doesn't matter. They have PLENTY of applications right now.

High stat URM? (And, maybe that's what you mean by teens, even though, to me, that's more like 518 than 513! :)) They are ALWAYS welcome, right up to the deadline, with or without a mass e-mail invitation. But, honestly, how many of them didn't realize they were competitive for a Pritzker class school before this e-mail was blasted out?

I realize it may seem that way, but I honestly don't believe that's really ever the case.
I dunno, I think that's naive. My experience this cycle has been the complete antithesis of what I read on this forumn over the past year into apps and if I would have actually taken a gap year for my complete lack of clincal experience or not retook my 515 MCAT, in hindsight, I'd probably be real mad rn.

Maybe you're right about avg applicant but if anyone falls into a high stat or URM status they should be firing apps all over the place IMO. I don't buy mission fit or anything applying to these people. Everyone really overestimates the amount of them in each cycle.

I dunno, I think that's naive. My experience this cycle has been the complete antithesis of what I read on this forumn over the past year into apps and if I would have actually taken a gap year for my complete lack of clincal experience or not retook my 515 MCAT, in hindsight, I'd probably be real mad rn.

Maybe you're right about avg applicant but if anyone falls into a high stat or URM status they should be firing apps all over the place IMO. I don't buy mission fit or anything applying to these people. Everyone really overestimates the amount of them in each cycle.
If we are discussing this on the UChicago thread, did you not see how many people with crazy high stats got early rejections here? UChicago definitely has very specific things they look for in terms of being committed to health equity. At the interview, they literally said this is not the right school for you if you aren't serious about those issues.

Members don't see this ad :)
If we are discussing this on the UChicago thread, did you not see how many people with crazy high stats got early rejections here? UChicago definitely has very specific things they look for in terms of being committed to health equity. At the interview, they literally said this is not the right school for you if you aren't serious about those issues.
Yeah I thought that too until none of that was brought up during my interview and my interviewer spent 30 min interrogating me about my business's financials and how I did it at 21 lmfao. Dude forgot to ask me why I wanted to go there. At least the student interviewer did.

I hear you, but you really are an n=1 with your unique experience. The typical candidate listening to you, even a URM, would be just as disappointed as all the other candidates with no clinical experience, regardless of their stats. I also seriously doubt your 515 retake is the key to your success. Maybe at a few of the schools that love high stats (and, good for you, but you need to realize most people simply cannot do what you did there, no matter how many times they retake!), but not in general.

It's refreshingly humble for you to say "hey, look at me, anyone can be successful," but you need to realize you are far from typical, and saying what you are saying is just setting up most who listen to you for disappointment. The forum is the aggregation of thousands of experiences over many years. You are an n=1 exception to the rules that apply to most of the rest of us.

There are plenty of high stat applicants, both on SDN and in my real life experience who have far more than zero clinical experience and still find themselves to be reapplicants. There are also plenty of unsuccessful URM candidates. You are special, whether or not you realize it, and your experience is simply not transferable to most.

I hear you, but you really are an n=1 with your unique experience. The typical candidate listening to you, even a URM, would be just as disappointed as all the other candidates with no clinical experience, regardless of their stats. I also seriously doubt your 515 retake is the key to your success. Maybe at a few of the schools that love high stats (and, good for you, but you need to realize most people simply cannot do what you did there, no matter how many times they retake!), but not in general.

It's refreshingly humble for you to say "hey, look at me, anyone can be successful," but you need to realize you are far from typical, and saying what you are saying is just setting up most who listen to you for disappointment. The forum is the aggregation of thousands of experiences over many years. You are an n=1 exception to the rules that apply to most of the rest of us.

There are plenty of high stat applicants, both on SDN and in my real life experience who have far more than zero clinical experience and still find themselves to be reapplicants. There are also plenty of unsuccessful URM candidates. You are special, whether or not you realize it, and your experience is simply not transferable to most.
Ehhh I don’t know about that boss. They don’t post it anymore , but when aamc made the mcat v gpa chart by race a few years back URMS with >3.8 and > 515 had like a 88% matriculation rate. Considering there’s other reasons for not matriculating such as red flags, reapplying , no clinical. You can almost certainly say that you’ll get into medical school, statistically speaking, if your a high stat URM. At least, I would go to Vegas on those odds.

BUT to your point a 3.8, 515 URM is statistically less than a 1% occurrence in the app cycle.

I don't think they are saying 'look at me you can do it too' it was moreso pushing the notion that some factors are overly emphasized here and no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I originally made my account on SDN to ask whether I should take a gap year due to no clinical hours after COVID. 100% of the AOs said I would be dead in the water with only 'projected hours' and a few hours of clincal volunteering and that I should take a gap year. I bit the bullet and applied anyway since my state school was a high probability (I'm from a low pop state). Thus far I have found more success than I ever imagined (crossing fingers that the II's convert) at schools I was told would be donations. I was also told that as a white-passing Argentinian I would not be counted as URM yet I have gotten II's at schools where I am below the 10th percentile with nothing super extraordinary on my app. So either the AOs here aren't telling the whole truth in an attempt to pretend like they actually care about getting 'real' URMs, or they're just wrong.

I interviewed here and although they had many questions about their population/my fit/etc. no one really questions the holes in my application which I was not expecting. I prepared a lot of explanations but made no use of them.

Thus far I am of the belief that URM or high stat can make up for lack of ___ on application. There is no other explanation, other than no explanation, for what I am observing amongst my cohort of ~30 premeds at my HYP tier school.

Reactions: 2 users
Ehhh I don’t know about that boss. They don’t post it anymore , but when aamc made the mcat v gpa chart by race a few years back URMS with >3.8 and > 515 had like a 88% matriculation rate. Considering there’s other reasons for not matriculating such as red flags, reapplying , no clinical. You can almost certainly say that you’ll get into medical school, statistically speaking, if your a high stat URM. At least, I would go to Vegas on those odds.

BUT to your point a 3.8, 515 URM is statistically less than a 1% occurrence in the app cycle.
I'd take that bet. For the record, no clinical and the need to retake a 515 are precisely what we are talking about here. The odds of anyone, including URMs, being on the ball enough to have a 3.8+ GPA and 515+ MCAT and then being either clueless or ballsy enough to apply with no clinical experience is probably low enough to fit nicely within that 12%. I'd bet money on it.

Yes, high stat URMs are highly desirable purple unicorns for the schools. Applying without clinical experience and without @Shorjand_U's very unique experiences, however, is in almost all cases a one way ticket to the reapplicant pile, to learn a little humility as well as to obtain a taste of what this is all about.

The schools do this to mitigate their risk of having an empty M2 seat to deal with, when the reality of the incredibly difficult road ahead hits a clueless purple unicorn right in the face, and they realize there are other things they want to do with their life. This even applies to the 1% of the pool comprised of URMs with 3.8+/515+.

The lost opportunity represented by the people who drop out transcends race and desire to diversify the profession. Stat allowances are justifiable for a number of reasons. There is no reason to give anyone a pass on basic ECs expected to demonstrate elemental commitment and awareness of what training to be a physician is all about.

Last edited:
My two cents are that no one who responds to such a solicitation and applies mid-September is going to displace a similar candidate who eagerly applied in June or July with no prompting. ORM, URM, high stat, low stat -- doesn't matter. They have PLENTY of applications right now.
This is just false - current Pritzker student here who submitted my secondary very late September last year. Not URM or high stat (just about 10th percentile MCAT). Obviously I am n=1, and these catch all emails are not personal invites to apply, but if anybody wants to apply and money is not an issue (especially with a fee waiver) then just go for it. You can't rewind the clock and apply earlier, but you can shoot your shot with what you have now and not have regrets. I am so grateful that I did not listen to all the fear that is preached on here or else I would not be at this incredible program today, where I feel I truly belong.

My experience last cycle showed me that literally nobody knows what they are talking about on this website unless they are an adcom, and that everybody's cycle is extremely personal and subjective. Finances aside, just shoot your shot if you feel strongly about it. You can never predict how you may fair in this cycle at ANY school, so random people on a website who have no idea who you are or how these individual program's do admissions are much less able to predict that for you

Reactions: 6 users
I don't think they are saying 'look at me you can do it too' it was moreso pushing the notion that some factors are overly emphasized here and no one really knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I originally made my account on SDN to ask whether I should take a gap year due to no clinical hours after COVID. 100% of the AOs said I would be dead in the water with only 'projected hours' and a few hours of clincal volunteering and that I should take a gap year. I bit the bullet and applied anyway since my state school was a high probability (I'm from a low pop state). Thus far I have found more success than I ever imagined (crossing fingers that the II's convert) at schools I was told would be donations. I was also told that as a white-passing Argentinian I would not be counted as URM yet I have gotten II's at schools where I am below the 10th percentile with nothing super extraordinary on my app. So either the AOs here aren't telling the whole truth in an attempt to pretend like they actually care about getting 'real' URMs, or they're just wrong.

I interviewed here and although they had many questions about their population/my fit/etc. no one really questions the holes in my application which I was not expecting. I prepared a lot of explanations but made no use of them.

Thus far I am of the belief that URM or high stat can make up for lack of ___ on application. There is no other explanation, other than no explanation, for what I am observing amongst my cohort of ~30 premeds at my HYP tier school.
Fair enough, but, you ARE a HYP URM, and must have other good things going on with your app. I'm not going to apologize for bad adcom advice you might have received, but I have seen enough URM reapplicants to realize that whatever success you are achieving is not universal. The other possible explanation is that you are too hard on yourself, and your application is not nearly as deficient as you apparently believe.

This is just false - current Pritzker student here who submitted my secondary very late September last year. Not URM or high stat (just about 10th percentile MCAT). Obviously I am n=1, and these catch all emails are not personal invites to apply, but if anybody wants to apply and money is not an issue (especially with a fee waiver) then just go for it. You can't rewind the clock and apply earlier, but you can shoot your shot with what you have now and not have regrets. I am so grateful that I did not listen to all the fear that is preached on here or else I would not be at this incredible program today, where I feel I truly belong.

My experience last cycle showed me that literally nobody knows what they are talking about on this website unless they are an adcom, and that everybody's cycle is extremely personal and subjective. Finances aside, just shoot your shot if you feel strongly about it. You can never predict how you may fair in this cycle at ANY school, so random people on a website who have no idea who you are or how these individual program's do admissions are much less able to predict that for you
We are definitely all nothing more than a bunch of n=1s. The aggregation is where the general advice comes from.

The point is that you are also not typical. You are in a group representing less than 10% of your class, and you very well might literally be the n=1 in that group, out of hundreds, who applied so late!

No one knows what they are talking about except adcoms, and yet no adcom on SDN would advise a 10%-ile MCAT non-URM (or, anyone, for that matter!) to apply to a Pritzker tier school in very late September.

We are definitely all nothing more than a bunch of n=1s. The aggregation is where the general advice comes from.

The point is that you are also not typical. You are in a group representing less than 10% of your class, and you very well might literally be the n=1 in that group, out of hundreds, who applied so late!

No one knows what they are talking about except adcoms, and yet no adcom on SDN would advise a 10%-ile MCAT non-URM (or, anyone, for that matter!) to apply to a Pritzker tier school in very late September.
Even adcoms have conflicting information. One adcom says clinical hours are a must, the other says you are auto-admit with a 524+ as long as you aren't a felon. We should all just throw our hands in the air and let the tide take us at this point.

Schools just have so much variability that it's impossible. Though applying late september is probably going to diminish your chances, I recently saw you post elsewhere that you wouldn't risk a "few hundred dollar suit" for an R or something, so why doesn't that apply here? Why not put 70 dollars on the line for an A? After all, you only do this once. No one wants to be asking "what if."

Even adcoms have conflicting information. One adcom says clinical hours are a must, the other says you are auto-admit with a 524+ as long as you aren't a felon. We should all just throw our hands in the air and let the tide take us at this point.

Schools just have so much variability that it's impossible. Though applying late september is probably going to diminish your chances, I recently saw you post elsewhere that you wouldn't risk a "few hundred dollar suit" for an R or something, so why doesn't that apply here? Why not put 70 dollars on the line for an A? After all, you only do this once. No one wants to be asking "what if."
Because I also wouldn't risk a cycle, and several thousand dollars, by not getting my butt in gear well before the summer solstice.

I lost a cycle because the stars just didn't align for me last year with the onset of COVID, so maybe that was part of it, but I wouldn't (and didn't) sit around all summer and then decide to shoot my shot in September. If circumstances caused me to not be in a position to apply until September, I'd save my money for the next cycle.

There is no reason for it to only be one school, and it's not $70. At Pritzker alone it's $42+$85=$127. No, I wouldn't skimp on an expense, like a business suit, that might make the difference between success and failure. That's very different from applying to any or all schools in September. That's very likely to just be throwing money away, and could be avoided by applying earlier in a cycle.

You're 1,000,000% correct about not asking "what if?". This is high stakes poker, and that's why I spent months thinking about where to apply. I ended up applying to plenty of schools where I don't think I have a realistic chance, spending probably over $1,000, in addition to what I was already spending, just to never wonder "what if?".

But I did it in June and July, not September. By September I've made my peace with my decisions, and I'm not really receptive to mass e-mails from a school looking to increase its pool and perceived selectivity. I'm also not going to be buying any Powerball tickets this week, notwithstanding multiple mass invitations to do so, thereby guaranteeing I won't be the next Powerball multimillionaire. But, I'll have saved my $2! :cool:

Last edited:
omg??! I came back to this thread and saw that my post had set all this off lol! Wasn't expecting that! Everyone made great points but ultimately I believe it's too late in the cycle for someone with okay stats. For the others that got the same email, while only you can make this decision for yourself, I suggest asking for a fee waiver. If granted, then go for it. If not, then ehhh idk. Good luck everybody!

Because I also wouldn't risk a cycle, and several thousand dollars, by not getting my butt in gear well before the summer solstice.

I lost a cycle because the stars just didn't align for me last year with the onset of COVID, so maybe that was part of it, but I wouldn't (and didn't) sit around all summer and then decide to shoot my shot in September. If circumstances caused me to not be in a position to apply until September, I'd save my money for the next cycle.

There is no reason for it to only be one school, and it's not $70. At Pritzker alone it's $42+$85=$127. No, I wouldn't skimp on an expense, like a business suit, that might make the difference between success and failure. That's very different from applying to any or all schools in September. That's very likely to just be throwing money away, and could be avoided by applying earlier in a cycle.

You're 1,000,000% correct about not asking "what if?". This is high stakes poker, and that's why I spent months thinking about where to apply. I ended up applying to plenty of schools where I don't think I have a realistic chance, spending probably over $1,000, in addition to what I was already spending, just to never wonder "what if?".

But I did it in June and July, not September. By September I've made my peace with my decisions, and I'm not really receptive to mass e-mails from a school looking to increase its pool and perceived selectivity. I'm also not going to be buying any Powerball tickets this week, notwithstanding multiple mass invitations to do so, thereby guaranteeing I won't be the next Powerball multimillionaire. But, I'll have saved my $2! :cool:
I mean you can buy a powerball ticket literally any day of the year or your life an indefinite number of times, but you can't do the same for medical school applications

Anyways obviously you shouldn't apply to every school in September but no harm in one. Whatev's. I applied to WashU late August from their email and am accepting nothing but at this point $120 after spending thousands isn't going to kill me, and I don't want to be wondering what if. Full disclaimer I only applied becuase I had gotten II's at NYU and other stat schools which was completely unexpected, but I still think the point stands.

I mean you can buy a powerball ticket literally any day of the year or your life an indefinite number of times, but you can't do the same for medical school applications

Anyways obviously you shouldn't apply to every school in September but no harm in one. Whatev's. I applied to WashU late August from their email and am accepting nothing but at this point $120 after spending thousands isn't going to kill me, and I don't want to be wondering what if. Full disclaimer I only applied becuase I had gotten II's at NYU and other stat schools which was completely unexpected, but I still think the point stands.
Actually, I think gaining confidence after doing better than expected and throwing a few more applications in is perfectly logical. Throwing in a late application because a mass e-mail invited me to? Not so much!

You're right about the Powerball, but that's MY point. I could have bought the Pritzker lottery ticket in July and chose not to, for whatever reason. It doesn't make sense for me to buy it in September, even after spending thousands, just because an admissions dean wants more applications to reject. Geting an II from NYU is a reason to reconsider peer schools. Getting a marketing e-mail from Pritzker is not.

So anywayssss good morning Pritzker thread! Happy Friday!

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Interviewed for Pritzker this week! Really had such a good time, all of my interviewers were amazing. I heard that they start giving out A's on Oct. 15th! So really hoping for some good news soon

• Love
Interviewed for Pritzker this week! Really had such a good time, all of my interviewers were amazing. I heard that they start giving out A's on Oct. 15th! So really hoping for some good news soon
Loved my interview as well! It was such a great community and the interviewers were so nice. Fingers crossed for Oct 15!

+1 II today, on a Sunday nonetheless? LM 77, complete 7/31!

• Love
Does anyone who has already interviewed mind speaking to the structure of the interview? Is it just one, one-on-one interview with a faculty member? High stress? Low stress? Thanks!

Does anyone who has already interviewed mind speaking to the structure of the interview? Is it just one, one-on-one interview with a faculty member? High stress? Low stress? Thanks!
There are 3 one-on-one interviews with varying degrees of access to your file. One faculty, one student, and one non-clinical adcom. Stress is relatively low as the interviews (at least for me) were quite conversational.

There are 3 one-on-one interviews with varying degrees of access to your file. One faculty, one student, and one non-clinical adcom. Stress is relatively low as the interviews (at least for me) were quite conversational.
Completely agree. One asked me pretty specific questions about my application. All of mine gave me 1/3 of the interview to ask them questions as well

Thank you guys! So each interview is less than an hour and fits within the 10-12 or 1:15-3:15 time frame?

Thank you guys! So each interview is less than an hour and fits within the 10-12 or 1:15-3:15 time frame?
Each interview is 30 minutes long and they are all back to back.

Last edited:
Anyone else with a super early submit date (7/1 here) not hear anything at all?

Also complete 07/01, you are most definitely not alone in this!
Starting to think at this point we were probably put on hold.... find it hard to imagine they haven’t glanced at our applications yet. Time will tell!

It’s a very good sign imo. Likely means that you have been through multiple rounds of review and they haven’t decided to give an R

not sure when they are booking out until at this point?

I would say that if you haven't heard back yet then that's a good sign! submitted 7/16 but rejected pre-II in late August

Starting to think at this point we were probably put on hold.... find it hard to imagine they haven’t glanced at our applications yet. Time will tell!
It's really not that hard to imagine at all.

@gonnif advises that it takes 4+ months for adcoms to make their way through the pile. The waiting is hard, but, there are thousands of applications at every school. At a school like Pritzker, that hasn't been shy about send out the Rs, I honestly think it is highly likely that you haven't yet been reviewed.

Glanced at? Sure, because you were stratified into a pile, probably by a computer. But, looked at? No, because you haven't received an II or R yet.

I guess it's possible they are reading and making no decision, but, for so many people when they are clearly not silently rejecting a bunch of people? I think it's unlikely. You are correct that time will tell, but I honestly don't think it's a hold. Not when the vast majority of IIs, at the vast majority of schools, including Pritzker, have yet to be issued.

I think it's a good sign insofar as you avoided whatever caused people already receiving Rs to receive them, but I don't think it means anything beyond that, because I think it means you haven't yet been reviewed.

I would agree! During interview day, they said to get to this point 12 people had to review our application. You're probably along that path!

caught the R today, IS, completed 7/28 :/ Saw this coming kind of bummed out though as this was a reach. I wish the rest of you the best of luck with this cycle and upcoming II ! To the others who also got the R today keep your head up high good things are coming!

• Care
Reactions: 7 users
I've decided to change my mentality, now every day without an R from Pritzker is considered a good day

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I realize it may seem that way, but I honestly don't believe that's really ever the case. Moreover, I have zero doubt Pritzker already has more than enough people fitting any profile you can dream up to fill whatever slots are dedicated to that profile, many times over. This is a USNWR play to drum up more applications, because Pritzker isn't already difficult enough to be admitted to.

High stat URM? (And, maybe that's what you mean by teens, even though, to me, that's more like 518 than 513! :)) They are ALWAYS welcome, right up to the deadline, with or without a mass e-mail invitation. But, honestly, how many of them didn't realize they were competitive for a Pritzker class school before this e-mail was blasted out?
The scores I was getting on my FLs vs the real thing :/

This is still the only school I've had an II from, so I sure hope they accept me 😬 If they do I can't complain at all, but if they don't I'm screwed! Wheeeee

This is still the only school I've had an II from, so I sure hope they accept me 😬 If they do I can't complain at all, but if they don't I'm screwed! Wheeeee
It's pretty early in what is a long cycle. If you have an II from Pritzker this early, you are probably not done with the IIs.

Reactions: 2 users
Struck by the R today. Complete 7/21. Good luck to everyone else :)