2021-2022 University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (UNECOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interviewed 1/11, nothing yet either! I'm on the edge of my seat
I’m literally freaking out and haven’t been able to breathe for the past 10 minutes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how full UNE COM's class is? I was complete at the beginning of September and I haven't heard anything since then.

Members don't see this ad :)
I GOT ACCEPTED!!! Interviewed 1/13 IM SO EXCITED AHHHH FIRST A OF THE CYCLE

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone know if UNECOM is still giving out interviews?

WOOO! Accepted this morning, interviewed 1/11! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone who interviewed 1/25 or 1/27 hear back yet? I know we have at least 2 more weeks of waiting, but the anticipation is killing me 😩

Withdrew my acceptance! GL to those waiting for acceptances and on waitlist :)

Reactions: 3 users
Interviewed 1/27, WL this morning — feeling disappointed and grateful at the same time!

Last edited:
  • Care
Waitlisted as well! Does anyone remember from previous forums, how much big is waitlist movement ?
Not our favorite outcome but still very promising!

Did they notify you via email? I interviewed on 1/27 as well but haven't heard anything yet.
+ @doctorwannabe252

Not our favorite outcome but still very promising!

Did they notify you via email? I interviewed on 1/27 as well but haven't heard anything yet.
+ @doctorwannabe252
Yep via email, same interview date. I think waiting to hear back from them might be good news :) fingers crossed for you !!!

Yep via email, same interview date. I think waiting to hear back from them might be good news :) fingers crossed for you !!!
I agree! Seems like WL is notified first, A’s seem to have been the next day. Good luck to you!

Last edited:
Waitlisted just now interviewed on 1/27 as well. Staying hopeful that it will turn into an A soon!

Does anyone know if it would be beneficial/harmful to have additional letter writers submit letters or for me to submit an update letter post-waitlist? I received a huge leadership promotion after my interview and wonder if a letter from one of the physicians or myself would have any bearing.

Accepted!!! Interviewed 1/27. First A of the cycle! Wow I can't believe it.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Is anyone a current medical student here? I have a couple of questions and would love to chat if that's okay.

Does anyone know if it would be beneficial/harmful to have additional letter writers submit letters or for me to submit an update letter post-waitlist? I received a huge leadership promotion after my interview and wonder if a letter from one of the physicians or myself would have any bearing.
I think the admissions committee would love to hear any updates at all, especially if you're waitlisted and can get some more letters in for your application!

I did not get a response after sending an update letter last month - should I follow-up or is that normal?

I'm so confused. Do they or do they no accept pre-II updates that are not academically related. Because my application did not include that I had a job. And I would like to have that updated since my job is in the mental health field.

I'm so confused. Do they or do they no accept pre-II updates that are not academically related. Because my application did not include that I had a job. And I would like to have that updated since my job is in the mental health field.
They don’t. Only on aacomas like add the activity. They accept updates post II or letters of interest/intent

They don’t. Only on aacomas like add the activity. They accept updates post II or letters of interest/intent
I emailed and asked about sending a pre-II letter of intent and they said they don’t accept them. Maybe they’re giving different information to different people?

Anyone get an II or acceptance with <500 mcat?

Reactions: 1 users