2022-2023 Baylor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Matched!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Matched! I am so beyond thrilled and excited!!!

Reactions: 5 users
So excited to see you guys next year!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much Vandy! It only took 2 years but we made it haha
Actually that is the part that is impressive. Was never sure Baylor takes reapplicants.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Congratulations everyone on matching to the ~Best~ medical school. God willing, I WILL NOT be seeing any of you on campus next year. -MS4

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
so jealous of you all as an OOS. how long before I should give up hope......

Congratulations everyone on matching to the ~Best~ medical school. God willing, I WILL NOT be seeing any of you on campus next year. -MS4
You should stay back! We are sending you some very fine people to hang out with that you didnt have around the last 4 years.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on all who matched! Does anyone happen to have information about waitlists and if Baylor directly contacts those who are added?

I think they’ll send it to us in another email once everything is sorted out

Reactions: 1 users
got a wait list email from Baylor just now but I matched to my top choice already (utsw) weird…..

• Haha
Waitlist email received.

You ranked UTSW #1 and Baylor lower?
well every office can make a mistake, I guess.
You can decline to be on their WL!
yup UTSW was #1 and Baylor was #2, I guess I’ll let them know

Reactions: 1 users
OOS waitlist! anyone know if letters of intent at this point are worth it/accepted?

Does anyone know how large the Baylor wait-list is typically?

Reactions: 2 users
me staring at the Baylor groupme knowing one of them is [mention]MCAThiccy [/mention]

Waitlist also received. Fingers crossed. I am happy with Mcgovern, but would accept a Baylor spot no question.

I got an email that I was waitlisted at Baylor even though I matched at a school ranked higher. Is this a glitch?

As @wysdoc has been asking, please turn down the waitlist in writing or whatever they want you to do if you matched to school you ranked higher.

Match date is irrelevant for OOS but I haven't seen any new OOS folks say they got in today
I went back and checked. I saw a post each Monday and Tuesday from OOS people saying they were accepted.

There were at least two today for OOS - both stating they received a waitlist email.

Do yall know if I should send anything else if I got WL but already sent a letter of intent a while back? I've been set on Baylor for a while so just want to know all my options!

Reactions: 2 users