2022-2023 Case Western

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre II R, complete 8/2

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Complete mid July and still nothing… this process is so confusing

Reactions: 6 users
I am freaking out because they do not accept pre-II updates and I haven’t t heard anything since submitting 8/12. Manifesting an II for myself. International.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Haven't heard anything back since early July...also nervous :')

II today 9:50am EST!
OOS, ORM, LM 83, complete 9/8, earliest interview date 11/17

II yesterday morning, OOS, 72. something LM. complete 7/23

Reactions: 1 users
Pre-Interview Invite Rejection 11/03 evening- OOS, submitted 9/24.

My friend also got a pre-interview rejection the same day, submitted about a month before me and international (US undergrad).

Pre-Interview Invite Rejection 11/03 evening- OOS, submitted 9/24.

My friend also got a pre-interview rejection the same day, submitted about a month before me and international (US undergrad).
Stats?

probably me being neurotic but… I was complete 7/15 and no updates since, but every couple days or so I get an email encouraging me to apply to one of their masters programs. is everyone else also getting these or did i miss a rejection email at some point lol

II today, IS, LM 71, complete 7/22. Can anyone who has had the interview say if it was open or closed file?

II today, IS, LM 71, complete 7/22. Can anyone who has had the interview say if it was open or closed file?
open! no mcat/gpa. a couple pages back there are more specifics on this from the cwru admissions rep. fave interview by far tbh

Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone who interviewed the week of 10/10 heard back at all? Any zoom links?

Hello! At my interview last week, I believe the Dream Team mentioned that the committee would be meeting today to discuss our pool and then releasing decisions shortly after. They also mentioned that there is a big AAMC conference adcoms are attending on Thursday, so we will (hopefully) be notified before Thursday. This was my understanding, at least!

Fingers crossed you get a Zoom link this week! Best of luck :D

Reactions: 5 users
Hello! At my interview last week, I believe the Dream Team mentioned that the committee would be meeting today to discuss our pool and then releasing decisions shortly after. They also mentioned that there is a big AAMC conference adcoms are attending on Thursday, so we will (hopefully) be notified before Thursday. This was my understanding, at least!

Fingers crossed you get a Zoom link this week! Best of luck :D
Thank you!! Wishing the best for you as well 🙏

I interviewed the week of 10/17, they said they were voting on us a week later on 10/24, for decisions to be released mid-November...fingers crossed for you!

probably me being neurotic but… I was complete 7/15 and no updates since, but every couple days or so I get an email encouraging me to apply to one of their masters programs. is everyone else also getting these or did i miss a rejection email at some point lol
Same, was complete 7/16 and no updates. Haven’t gotten any masters program emails though. I have low stats, so I’m surprised I haven’t been rejected, but I have strong ECs. Hoping for the holistic review!

has anyone gotten a zoom link yet for the early/mid October rounds of interviews?

• Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
+1 Zoom link! Praying this is an A since I really like CWRU! Interviewed 11/2 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Anyone know when they send the rejection or WL emails? Trying to mentally prepare myself for a rejection lol

Reactions: 2 users
Congrats to everyone who got a zoom link! When did y'all interview?